There is no evidence that a human being can be innately gay or bisexual

There is no evidence that a human being can be innately gay or bisexual.
It's a psyop pushed on vulnerable young men through sites like this, don't fall for it.
Gay sex fucks up your body and you fuck up all of society in the process.
Homosexual "love" isn't real.
It is a choice.
Stop being a faggot.

Attached: mgid_ao_image_logotv.jpg (481x270, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_demographics_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 624DCE22-181B-428E-94A7-36BD0CA7E6D3.png (500x522, 154K)

Retard

Shut up, faggot.

We all know. That’s why you have to avoid people who are homosexual like it’s a disease. They try to spread it. But everyone knows those fags are mentally ill and need help, and are doing it solely because they lack the vast amounts of attention they need

please ignore 1,200 species where it exists in nature. kill yourself closet homo

Explain ancient greece

If it's psyops, then why have they seen gayness literally hundreds of other species?

and Rome

What damage does it do to your body

Ancient greeks were pedophiles, sex between grown men wasn't seen as something glorious.

ancient everywhere where organized religion didn't stigmatize and punish homosexuality with torture and death.

Then that would mean not only would homosexuality and bisexuality are a choice, but heterosexuality is a choice as well, faggot.

Stop choosing to care about gays so much faggot.

nothing wrong with that, homofaggotry ruins civilization and god gave us a way to cure society

Fuck you and fuck your imaginary desert kike god.

Attached: 1572979750104.jpg (396x432, 104K)

Appeal to antiquity. Logical fallacies are not valid arguments.

lgbt people can be annoying as fuck but the only ones i legitimately can't stand are trannies. Imagine your identity is so fragile as glass you have to force acknowledgment from others.

source? Besides your feelings and imaginary friends

what argument are you even making?

>I think about this shit way too much
>please don't stop and consider why

>antisemitism
All of your morals are just copied from those our god gave us, you just chose to ignore the laws on homosexuality because you like man ass.
no gay society has ever survived

Attached: 1550719259200.jpg (2102x3586, 1.37M)

Sure its a choice but why do you care. I love fucking loser pathetic femboys up the ass but i dont try to act like a fag. Im sure its common too, bash the niggas who act all queer and shit. Stop fucking whining, its a choice sure and i accept it.

Attached: ken please.jpg (300x168, 21K)

Whats the term for people who fuck whoever they want? Like they still have a family but fuck man ass like it's going out of style? I know the greeks figured it out.

Seems legit...

based

Attached: transfags.jpg (540x493, 51K)

lmfao what gays have ever tried to start a society? America and the west give gays equal rights and is thriving, while secular regions like the middle east who outlaw gays are shitholes

>I love fucking loser pathetic femboys up the ass
Same but there is no reason to support them. What we are doing is preying on weak failed men and it is pretty wrong. We should not be selfish, forget about lust and go help your fellow man!

Cant deny all those twinky losers have some motivation and issues all around. Probably the right thing to support them, you have a point user! But im too young to not be selfish, maybe when im older ^^

>lmfao what gays have ever tried to start a society?
Plenty of societies were infected with the gay plague, look at Greece for example
>is thriving
Do you seriously think we are thriving due to homo rights? lmao, we conquered all those shitholes and took their resources that is why we are doing so well. btw all this fag rights shit started happening pretty recently, the start of our decline.

Attached: European_empires.png (801x419, 60K)

your original claim what that no gay society has every survived. If gay society are societies that don't execute gays than the west are the richest, safest, strongest countries in the world and they're gay.

Kill yourself,faggot nazi scum
No one cares and they've done literally nothing to you
shut the fuck up and go outside

You are a fucking retard.
Go back to watching Fox news.

Do you expect them to just fail immediately? like wtf give it time. See all those countries outside the west? They haven't grown complacent and actually care about world domination instead of gay rights and all the other sjw crap you like to pretend is vital to our continued success.

Attached: 1571887982-5db11b6ee5e78.jpg (1024x768, 172K)

I think he is talking about a society that has a large amount of gays, Which isn't the case because US only have 4.5% of the total population as faggots

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_demographics_of_the_United_States

You're all the evidence needed

More girls for me. Faggot

Literally no such thing as a gay society.

If it's neither a population with a majority of gays nor run by all/majority of gays, it's not a gay society.

But hey what do I care, this thread is bait anyways.

>Literally no such thing as a gay society.
this board is one, especially since you showed up here

what are some things you believe to be innate and what evidence convinced you that those things are innate?

Homosexuality is actually common amongst large groups of apes or monkeys (one of the two). So it is kind of a natural occurrence

Being gay isn't a choice. For instance, I can't wake one day and decide to enjoy dick. I just can't, same applies to homosexuals, they can't wake up one day and want pussy for a change. OP can you decide to be gay, and genuinely enjoy it?

who cares cute guys are to hot
even if I am not gay
cause I got fucked up by a site like this
I might as well try it since gay ppl
especially from chan are super chill
and some are even 8/10
sexuality can be a choice and if so
choose wisely desUwU

Attached: mysexualitywhen.png (250x386, 28K)

You do realize that feeling the need to control the sexual tendencies of other men is pretty gay right?

I can truthfully say that every gay person I've ever known personally is more fit, smart, wealthy and kind than the average straight person. have you ever been to a city or town with a high population of homosexuals? Waaaay nicer than the areas around it, those people have amazing taste. Don't get me wrong, they're not all like that, (and yeah, they tend to get AIDS a lot easier) but they seem to have their shit figured out pretty well.

Fast

Go back to Lolita threads pedo

>It is a choice.
if you believe this. Its time to come out of the closet user. Its hurting you in the long run.

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." Chapter 20 verse 13

Giving the ass is delicious.

Attached: th (2).gif (500x272, 578K)

go away homophob cringe idiot
its your most basic human right who to love and be with also it occurs in most species they are psyoped by animal Cred Forums or what you retard?

Attached: 1580154164162.jpg (1080x840, 112K)

I truly cannot understand why you care so much. I'm not talking about the smooth brains who wag their dicks around, dress up kids for strip clubs, and want to "make america gay again".
I mean the user who goes to work, goes home, has a beer, and goes to bed with his husband. What is wrong with that?

how's middle school

>There is no evidence that a human being can be innately gay or bisexual.

How about the Christian times when gays were thrown into bonfires?

You'd IMAGINE that nobody would ever ever choose to be gay in THAT period, no?

Not with the burnings and all.

And yet- your kind of people never ran out of faggots for your fires.

>What is wrong with that?
Marriage is for reproduction and even if you adopt you need a father and a mother figure. Do you faggots want kids growing to be degenartes like you?

Attached: 1550760524241.jpg (1024x482, 64K)

go away low iq idiot luckily by now you tards are the minority

We also see rape, cannibalism and necrophilia in other species, but that doesn't make it right either.

>Source required

Shearch gay lion and be amazed by how many animals practice homosexuality.

Animals also eat their own shit, do you?

then why are there gay animals?

Just because you call something a fallacy doesn't mean you have an argument or don't need to engage in the topic. Just shows you're too stupid to understand what fallacies are.

Who cares about your christcuck opinion? Go pray to your murderous sky wizard.

Nymphomaniac maybe

This is photoshopped
>Marriage is for reproduction
Humans have been making babies without being married for 650k+ years by now, so marriage is not a prerequisite for babies
>even if you adopt you need a father and a mother figure
Not everyone wants to have kids. There are/have been childless gays too
>Im neither gay nor dating, nor do i want kids, so i cant answer this

Attached: 1550760524241.jpg (184x355, 18K)

>marriage is not a prerequisite for babies
Yeah, but we arent savages anymore thanks to religion.
>Not everyone wants to have kids.
I hope they don't. What is the point of the state giving them the benefits of marriage then?

Attached: 1552054286448.png (690x382, 68K)