Are women really "used up"/undesirable after 25?

Are women really "used up"/undesirable after 25?
I just turned 24 and im having loads of anxiety

Attached: 841bc72c908104f3a1e33dd8b3382e35.jpg (720x900, 58K)

depends on a lot of things, mostly if you have a kid or not

According to the 14 year-olds on Cred Forums, yeps.
Real life is another matter entirely.

It depends on the woman but in general, no. People here just talk about it because they hate women and fetishize girls. At this point in my life (I'm 36) I'd much, MUCH rather be with someone who has their shit together, has a good job and her independence. That comes with age and effort.

Nah user. There's plenty of awesome girls out there who are in their 20s+. Heck most people don't get married until then anyway. You just gotta find the right girl for you. Having anxiety about dating is totally normal. Try putting yourself out there more. You never know who'll you meet until you try. And remember, you matter.

not at all, it's more like 26

I wouldn't date a woman under 27, maybe fuck younger
This idea of used up is just fags that hate women as some other user has already said

Thanksgiving friends i feel a little bit better about myself

Attached: 7ccf9b7ccec15674bcc2fae3e3191a48.jpg (736x942, 47K)

By B-tard standards, it's all downhill for women after peuberty

No it's just a bunch of faggot shit incels/"redpilled"
assholes say.

What is your number?

>all these beta whiteknights ITT
Women are like cars. If you find one over 20 years old that's not taken, there's a good chance something's seriously wrong with it.

Attached: 1573190853663.jpg (142x145, 4K)

"used up" only if you have left a trail of dicks in your wake, especially if you have a bastard child
"undesireable" if you're a crazy bitch who can't take responsibility for your mistakes, including financially

Cue the Cred Forumstards and their classic song about thots - based of course entirely on hearesay. None of them have spoken to a female that wasn't their mother and/or family member.

Lol,you are incredibly socially retarded and it shows

Depends on how well she takes care of herself. Most white girls have tons of wrinkles and look like shit a few years out of college since they love destroying their skin with UV damage via tanning.

Girls who follow asian beauty standards and care about skin health can look good into their 30s.

Attached: 3556836.jpg (425x353, 47K)

This is of course predicated on the fact that your value as a woman is based wholly on how youthful and attractive you look.

if you're a tatted roastie with a gaggle of mulato kids then yes, you are used up

Post your fucking tits.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>24-year old debt-free virgin without tattoos
Incredibly high value
>24-year-old single mom with half-breed kids and a three digit dick count
Useless roastie tier
Where do (You) fall, OP?
Post tits with timestamp.

No

If she posted tits she would lose value

Thanks for ruining the test, nuthugger.

Me>You

Bad bait is bad

It's easy to sell a good house for a good price

Attached: IMG_20191112_034643.jpg (955x1274, 115K)

If you've had kids, it's over.

If not, you're good for another decade.

40 is the new 25

40 yo women are death traps