Some high school shits have been drinking in the woods right next to my house lately...

some high school shits have been drinking in the woods right next to my house lately. they've been annoying and loud as shit. i don't want to call the cops because i was that kid once, but i do want them to stfu and take it elsewhere. i kind of wanna have fun with it now. what should i do to their hang out spot that'll spook them?

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0S7jIzqO6P8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honestly the best thing to do is just be cool with it and ask em could they take it elsewhere

Start by shuffling some branches (tie some strings to get a little distance from you). Then get a recording of someone crying, preferably a soft cry. Throw large quantities of tissues soaked with fake blood. Lastly, be a "cool dad" type and bring shitty beers. Cringe them away with your "cool" talk

Hide multiple cheapass bluetooth speakers in trees.. creep into bushes and cycle connections to transmit fucked up noises. Bonus points if you place a loud one on the exit route and save your best jumpscare scream for when they try to book it.

Print pictures of missing women in the area and hang them up there.

Talk to them about the lord geezus. They will disappear.

what if i showed up in the zodiac costume and just asked them to please take it somewhere else? happy medium.

tell them you're the zodiac killer

Any more pics of the spot they crash in?

Threaten them with rape

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0S7jIzqO6P8

Sasquatch suit and stalk them.

find a .wave file that plays a high pitched noise at 15khz, and play it at speaker full blast

Sounds like legitimate advice

yes...great idea

Or just actually rape them.

This.
Bring a guitar for additional effect

carve scary poems into the trees

Just throw pig entrails all around the area, lots of blood too

just keep it down lads, ok?

Attached: DXOc1_jX0AAUXxl.jpg (382x522, 81K)

Litter the area with Satanist imagery. Make it look like a Wiccan alter or some shit

post pictures of hillary with "it was her turn" written in red paint all over the trees

Find a better hang out spot ... suggest they go there instead or just twll them youve seen alot of cops around