If this bomb went off, would you be safe?

if this bomb went off, would you be safe?

Attached: ww3.png (1881x804, 893K)

>510milion Km2 of Earth
>11300Km2 area of 3rd degree burns.
statistically most folks here would be unscathed

Live in Canada, so yeah.

This is like some Adrian Veidt shit right here.

safer than before

It'll kill at least 30% of niggers, so everyone will be safe.

it depends on your perspective. i'm in nyc, so yes i'll be dead, but that seems safer than the hysteria that follows. plus being instantly eviscerated is my ideal death.

Yup, I'm in Hazleton just on the west edge of the map. I'm safe. Happy it wipes out all those libtards though!

if the russians did this i'd be thrilled because i hate the mets

I be fine also Pottsville pa. I wish everyone in Hazelton would die. Fucking shit hole

It would be nice to nuke all the spicks in Hazelton.

Mexico!

If that bomb went off, you'd be safe in Mexico.

SPRING BREAK BITCHES

Attached: 213.png (858x591, 255K)

Depends on the wind. It will be a bitch to get off this sandbar in time to not catch enough from fallout.

Dave ,get off the internet before I tell mom. You know your not allowed anymore !

I would be safer than if it didn't go off.

Attached: 1559592277745.png (694x495, 128K)

Jesus fuck Dave get the fuck off the computer.

Mount Carmel btw

Need to nuke tamaqua and Shenandoah also.

>using the tsar bomb instead of common weapon in an actual arsenal
current weapons are barely large enough to take out a small national guard base
given that I don't live on a military base, industrial district, or transport hub; I'd say I'm safe

Attached: Capture.jpg (589x539, 35K)

yeah, i was doing worst case hypothetical. it's funny how much nukes are exaggerated. the hiroshima/nagasaki bombs are the standard in pop culture and i'd be fine a few neighborhoods away. i swear most people think they'd destroy an entire country.

My favorite disaster movies are where both NYC and LA get destroyed.

i mean what other place would they destroy? i'd like to see a disaster movie where an attacker nukes wichita, kansas, thinking it's our capital and nobody cares.

Safe but it would be like "I Am Legend" in the shortrun. Would have to find people with a boat to get the fuck to another state.

Yes, but not by much. I’m about 15 miles away from the outer radius

Yee haw from Texas. Im good, closest military base to me would be fort hood and even the largest tested USSR shit wouldnt scathe. Maybe the fallout though. NK's largest tested is the one in tbe screen shot though.

Attached: Capture+_2020-01-27-16-22-03.png (1080x2034, 1019K)