Boys I figured out how to get unlimited female attention as a socially awkward college student...

Boys I figured out how to get unlimited female attention as a socially awkward college student. Simp for sorority girls! I work part time while taking classes, yet my DMs are full of 10s. I drive them around, pay for their drinks/nights out, this one girl even lets me clean up her room while she does school work. Before you laugh at me and go on your close minded way, consider this. I have been inside of more sororities than all of you combined, I have talked to more 10s than you have talked to women in general. Why aren't you doing what I am doing? Fuck independence, fuck MGTOW and all that bs, just find yourself some qt's and do whatever they want. When was the last time you made a 10 smile? I did just 3 minutes ago

Attached: f1572c52cb9dc939f1213f32574bf958.jpg (600x746, 107K)

555-come-on-son

Attached: 1558923507530.jpg (737x691, 37K)

if you arent fucking them you are just a beta servant boy

got some good party pics to share?
or just more pics of right?

although, if you use being a simp beta to get quality creeps...

How many 10s have you banged? Oh none? Then quit talking down to me fake alpha. I know they are using me for my money, but all women do. Me being honest and up front just means I get way hotter chicks to use me.

I ain't looking to get expelled boys, Brock Turner didn't even get to penetrate and now he's an infamous """rapist"""

did you read what i wrote retard? maybe you should go back to class and learn english

Tell me right now to my face you wouldn't trade like 8 hours worth of work to hang around these girls all night

Attached: Bq3eyjWIgAAsLe-.jpg (500x545, 52K)

whoa, dude, i just meant like pics where they pose, like selfies and the line up at greek socials.

It pains me to tell you, but I have fucked all the 10/10s there's no more left for you faggot.

Attached: aight.jpg (295x281, 15K)

i'd need to see more of right to be sure.

I mean I hope that's true, I would love for that to be me. Unfortunately I am the type of guy who need to pay, and I am addicted to 10s. This is the only time of my life I'll be able to hang around girls this age and not look like a fucking pedo, idc if it costs me. But seriously, good for you brother, unless you're lying. If so, simpin is pretty damn easy

make piss poor edm. as long as it has a drop, sorority girls will twerk, try to suck your dick, ect. bonus is that the chad frat bros will go out of their way to give you free drinks if your music makes the girls act slutty. honestly, you can just show up with nice looking equipment and just play other people's music and pretend to twist knobs while bobbing your head.

So you're bragging about being a volunteer janitor just to be in the vicinity of sorority girls? Why not go to a strip club if you want to pay to be teased? At least there you get to see them naked. This is so pathetic that I don't even think this is a Goldstein thread. Although be prepared to see this as another repeated thread topic in the "be a loser" rotation

I'm hardly a janitor, the closest I came to actual janitorial work was when a girl pissed herself and another time when she puked. When I say clean, I mean like organize because I am autistic as fuck

understood. but you seriously have no pics of these hotties to share?

You should try that! My social anxiety is way to bad, but that'd be dope af if it worked out for you.

If you're serious, why don't do the same as a decent human being with normal girls in the environment of a shared hobby you really are invested in because you like it as something to do for yourself and improve or have fun?

Don't compete with high sexual peer pressure people, life fucks us up and makes most of us retarded but the few dudes who were always better looking, larger and skilled then others but for some fucked up reason learned to hide this so they can keep a male social circle.

Good looking people are generally complete cunts unless their good looks cursed them to become timid and shy or whatever else didn't cause them to become cunts because none has real expectations and wants to be close and let them walk over them.

Worse for women since guys do it so much more cringy, whiteknighting, faggoting and openly but basically the same shit for guys.

idk maybe its my autism or maybe I am just shallow, but trying to talk to girls the normal way has me only getting responses from girls that are not attractive to me. The girls I am attracted to ignore me, until I offer to let them add my debit card to their hulu account. Then they actually talk to me and make me feel good about myself

>unlimited female attention
That's an absolute nightmare. Nobody actually wants this.

>I have talked to more 10s than you have talked to women in general
yeah but I'd rather be where i am and have fucked more 6s than skanky 10s whose rooms you've cleaned up you degenerate fuck

Its on demand dude, I love it. I will always be in close proximity to hotties with tight fitting tops and bottoms and all I gotta do is let them take advantage of me

it has. i'm on the short list for "effective" djs so i get paid handsomely on top of the drinks/female attention. it's perfect for social anxiety. you literally just stare at your equipment and people approach you with admiration without you having to do anything.

fucking orbiter

I am glad you are happy! I dont really like 6s cuz there's always one or two many flaws. I'd rather pay for a group of 10s to have fun at the bar. Especially if it means I can talk to them whenever I want

fair point my friend

enjoy yourself user

Right on man! I am so happy for you!

I heard you were crowned King Arthur.

Yeah, but there is just something about the way they treat you when you are useful to them. I financed a girl's $1.3k apple watch because it was around tax time. She treated me so much better as long as she wasn't drunk.

Not really something to be proud of OP.
They might use the "niceguys" like yourself but they fuck the scumbags like me. Have fun beating yourself off later tonight bitch kek

I might be severely autistic, but that is some r/incel shit right there. I am not a nice guy, it isn't charity if your dick is hard ha ha

My hero! Teach me the way of scum

niggers

So have you had sex with ANY of these sorority girls?

This one girl kept offering to let me buy her underwear to sniff. I caved after about a week but I wanted to not look like a freak. I am a regular customer now ha ha, she just trades me a pair for my cash tips over the weekend.

Rather be a virgin than a pathetic cuck slave

I'm a 33 year old virgin and I feel bad for you. Definition of a cuck. I'd rather be alone and have my dignity. You're just a bitch

omg dude.. I really am sorry for you

Too bad you'll never know what its like to have a 20 year old 10/10 sorority girl have you rub her shoulders and feet

and what do you look like buddy? are you above average looking but too autistic or are you equally grim on the eyes

Idk usually when the girls are drunk they call me big bird because I have a larger nose and a smaller mouth. One girl tried to pour soda on me for seemingly no reason and messed up my center console of my car. She later claimed I looked like I need to moisturize my face or some shit, idk. but she never did it again, which I appreciated

hahahahahahahahahahaha what the fuck is this thread

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

like Phineas from Phineas and Ferb?

user... you know they are all Indians right

Attached: 3D3133FB-8584-42ED-AF84-80F86823464C.jpg (329x251, 11K)

what?