Sup Cred Forums

Sup Cred Forums.
Is it true that most boys go through high school without losing their virginity? What age do most guys lose their virginity nowadays?

Attached: 9.jpg (500x375, 45K)

IDK I'm 28 and still a virgin, be we had friends either.

Attached: cry.png (640x480, 369K)

*and never had friends

I'm 31 now but I lost mine at 15. Ya'll sad fucks aren't getting laid in highschool anymore? Dude that is the EASIEST time to get laid in your life. You'll be able to bang chicks out of your league BECAUSE THEY DON'T FUCKING KNOW ANY BETTER Once you hits your mid 20's that shit slows down unless you're in gym fit condition.

eh im there with you. I don't feel bad.

I got laid at 23. To this day I still dont give a fuck. Yea I have sex and have booty calls and whatnot but sex literally isnt what to strive for. I see men becoming feminized to have a shot at sex with a women. Women controlling men with pussy. Men losing their minds or not having a girlfriend.

Men used to control their own destiny...now its gone down the fucking tubes

I learned all this after I got laid. I was still depressed,fat and had a awful job. Once I got off my ass and worked out and went back to school did I feel happy about life. Sex is a bandaid.Self improvement is the cure.

Attached: 1556855458412.png (344x278, 110K)

I'm 37, and I know I'm not typical, but depends on the definition...
if sex is defined by any sex act, then 24-ish
if you use the Clintonian definition, then still virgin...

for*

I'm 21 and I lost mine when I was 14 with my first real girlfriend. It really isn't that hard. You just have to be confident man. Just make her want you

do something for yourselves. Sex is not the pinnacle of life. On my off time I work wiht kids in a outdoor bushcrast setting. Teaching them to be self sufficient and love nature. I work part time as a camp con in the summer. I enjoy working with kids because they seem to soak info in pretty well. This has brought me alot of happiness.

31 now.
Lost mine @ 17 senior year of high school.

Sex was pretty meh then due to both being experienced.
Much better now, have only had 9 different partners.

average age to loose virginity is 17.4 post more cracky.

In college everyone is going around.
Just go to a frat party and be nice for like 5 minutes and have a good night.

I lost mine at 18. I felt like a lot of people were getting laid around me and there was something wrong with me because I wasn't. I found out later in life that a lot of people exaggerate or even outright lie about their sexual experiences in highschool. Between 18-21 I barely had any consistant sex, I had 2 one night stands and then a short fling that lasted little more than a month and I only fucked her maybe 10 times. Then at 21 ended up in a 6 year relationship, and for the first time had a regular, consistant sexual partner.

I think the average person probably doesn't lose virginity untill their late teens. The more sex you have the easier it becomes to find, everything gets easier with experience.

the 37 year fag here...and you're absolutely correct: sex is not the pinnacle. life is far more than trying to pass one's genes to the next generation, if you can rise above being just a human animal that is...

yeah. Thats why I work on my own cars. I want to get into small motors and getting free broken shit and fixing it, since its cheaper than cars lol. Also I want to work some overtime, but not happy with my work schedule at the moment.

Who needs sex when you can become a wizard

On Cred Forums?
Never

Attached: 9E40669B-449E-458C-989F-22EF79F519CE.jpg (750x530, 283K)

I got laid at 15 and Im 21 rn. Btw dont go too hard on yourself if you cant get laid, it gets really easy when you realise women in general are bitches and all that prince bullshit is just disney crap

Lost mine like a week before my 16th birthday

Most guys nowadays lose it before they finish high school or in their early twenties at most.

Personally I lost mine at 17 but didn't have any more sex after that until I was 23.

im 21 and still a virgin but its grand sure I'm killing myself on saturday

18-21 is probably the average at the moment.

I was 14 when I lost my virginity but had done pretty much everything else by the time I was 13.