I want to sniff a girls buttcrack and butthole, but... how do i ask?

I want to sniff a girls buttcrack and butthole, but... how do i ask?

Attached: 1573243879445.jpg (600x1000, 68K)

Via SMS text message

Who this

Ask her to 69, done

that's what liquor is for

Attached: 1561249523899c.jpg (720x690, 15K)

I want to sniff a boy's buttcrack and butthole

crazy we live in a society where it's still considered rude to want to sniff a girls bum hole

Sniff mine ;3

Why do you guys think this is hot.
Some girls have hairy assholes that smell like onion and fart. Shit's gross

Attached: 1579314966595.jpg (369x369, 23K)

yea, but most dont. most self respecting women wont let their ass be gross, especially if they are expecting male attention.

OP here. Yeah i'm agree, THAT'S gross, but i want to sniff a not hairy girl butthole

Younger millennial and Zoomer girls expect you to lick their ass. So, shouldnt be problem getting a sniff.

Unfortunately for you, a clean ass smells like nothing, however.

zoomer girls are the worst for not having a clean ass

sweaty leggings and vinyl pants do not make for a scentless bootyhole my friend

This. I've seen 15 or so female assholes in person. Not one has had hair.

Just eat her out whilst she is bent over(?)

Gladly

place tip of nose on ass crack *waaaaft*

Any girls ass is going to smell if you get her after like a full day. Cunt for that matter too.

Most girls are going to at bare minimum baby wipe their holes before you chow on them. A shower is preferred.

I smell good ;3

Would i eat some whores ass I picked up at a party unshowered? hell no. if she wants to get that intimate, we are going to share a shower.

Excuse me miss, may I sniff your buttcrack and butthole?

Works every time.

Attached: FB9C1A21-DD87-4D41-AA33-F09A19DDDA89.jpg (962x1280, 102K)

Ask to 69, and wiff her ass then

How about you don't date a fucking mormon.

Its not unusual to stick your face in some good ass unless shes a fucking nun
pick someone who isn't a pussy and stick your downy face in her shit squeezer like your not a fucking scaredy-cuck

Attached: 1531974578577.jpg (534x820, 218K)

you don't ask. you just do it. thinking you need a girls permission for something like that makes you extra pathetic

Next chick you fuck, just eat her out from behind. That way you can just do it, no asking necessary. You could probably get away with liking it too

A lot of girls do want their asses licked. You can sniff it when you're doing that. It's not like a bizarre sick fetish. Some might be shy or worried it's not clean enough, but they'll still get the idea and wont think you're being weird. It's ok to just ask and if they say no then move on

This OP

This x2

Anyone have experience of girls licking your ass, or asking girls to do it? My gf used to do it a bit, but I dont think she was very into it because she stopped. I've never asked anyone else to do it.

Mm Pardon me Miss, I have a longing desire to intake the scent of which emits from your rectum? May you also proceed to perhaps wet fart as well?