Millennials have really screwed up this country

Millennials have really screwed up this country.

They cry about everything.
They think SNL is actually funny.
Most of them have fucked up this environment more than the generations before them.
The blame everyone except themselves...'OK Boomer' is their battle cry

They had their chance to actually make a change, yet they have done nothing except for put on vagina hats, or dress up Trans.

I feels sorry for this lost generation.

Attached: snowflake.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I'm sorry Millennials have hurt your feelings.
Do you need a safe space, little snowflake?

And can only answer to criticism by regurgitating stale insults that were originally directed at them

My goodness, it seems I have triggered you as well!

Didn't see THAT ONE coming, eh?

...that was nothing but projection to begin with.

Ok Boomer

Boomers*

Aww. Poor thing.

Coom in the boom

Attached: d798573.gif (360x270, 1.68M)

Millennials have not fucked up the environment as much as boomers, that is for sure.

hahahahahahahahahaha god you're stupid

What is the justification for your claim that millennials have cause more environmental damage than prior generations?

Attached: 7jJuuOU.png (1080x1080, 241K)

Doesn’t have any. Just another troll conservative

>Those ebil millennials
>Those ebil demofucks
Not to be le enlightened centrist, but Christ, you snowflakes are insufferable

Attached: Kill Yourself.gif (412x206, 522K)

>They think SNL is actually funny.
Oh no! Are cuntry is rooined!!!!! Fucking melinelas tuininy our country liking sno
Tis is so sad please like and reblog so chealsy from school can see

B a i t. Or. B o o m e r?

>I have only read the first sentance

I am sorry but I have to.

OK BOOMER

Millennials haven't screwed up "this country" (I'm assuming you mean the United States) - stupidity and a lack of critical thinking skills has screwed it up. Social media re-wiring brains has screwed people up, who in turn screw up the collective country.

One of the issues is "groupthink":
I have many liberal friends who don't know each other but still use the same catchphrases and hold the same opinions. They'll talk about the environment and disenfranchised people yet own and adamantly defend Apple products. Show them a picture of Donald Trump and even if they're not U.S. citizens themselves, they'll get enraged. Why? Because they've conditioned themselves online to react in the same way.

Another example: go on Tinder and actually read the profiles of the girls. You'll notice most of them share the same traits: like dogs, looking for a traveling buddy, pizza is the best food ever, etc. Sometimes you've got to wonder if it's genuine or they assume traits that make them seem quirky or popular.

How are you meant to have any sort of discussion with these people if their core consists of recycled opinions? They're literally told what to like and dislike and they go along with it.

>I hate the way all liberals think - they have a big groupthink problem and are all the same!!

Irony: The Post

being told what to like and dislike is a perpetual phenomenon and by no means restricted to or brought into existence by social media. it is futile to deny somebody responsibility for his own development - as it is intrinsically something that is exposed to unyielding exogenous influence, which is valid for anybody, and hence makes the point of reduced accountability obsolete, as we are all equal in that respect. especially, if you want to maintain some level of consistency, refrain from phrasings like "they've conditioned themselves" when you take up a stance for "them".