So my girl sent a few guys nudes in college and let one take a pic of her exactly like this...

so my girl sent a few guys nudes in college and let one take a pic of her exactly like this, what are the chances they still have the pics?

Attached: 5727F4C.jpg (2000x3000, 1.32M)

100%

fuck

This.

I told her that and she goes "omg its been so long why would they have them, they werent like that"

Highly likely. My girl has done same shit. Who these hoes think they are

ask her why the fuck wouldn't they

110%
When he's bored he finishes to it and thinks about hitting her up from time to time.

there's a chance they don't live an existence as sad as yours

I still have a polaroid of a girls tits that she gave me in 1997. They were ok tits, but I still have it.

I did I was like what on earth makes you think they wouldnt keep naked pics of her she goes "they have gfs now so they wouldnt need mine and they wouldnt do that"

This, absolutely. Sometimes you just want a dirty feeling trip down memory lane, so you fap to shit you shouldn't, like videos of your ex sucking your dick and rubbing it on her tits even though you're married now and have kids and that shit was like 10 years ago.

See

I mean thats what I figured I wasnt gonna tell her that though

Girls are stupid end of story. Actually one more thing. I have a HUGE collection of ecer girl Ive ever got nudes from and vids of us fucking them sucking my dick etc. But to be honest it doesnt really mean shit and they dont stay on my mind. Its just like having some old sport trophies

god roasties are so brainless

idk if shes like just trying to make herself feel better

Tell her. That's what she fucking gets, because you can't unring that bell. Especially if she's still friends with them on social media and shit. Just need a little reminder that she exists and they'll 100% go pull that pic out (among the others they undoubtedly have of her and have shown their friends after they broke up)

damn thats awesome where the girls from?

yeah shes friends with the guys on like instagram and fb im almost positive and thats another thing she wasnt even dating the dudes, just like a booty call

I reckon she'll fuck them again when you guys break up. Odds are like 50/50 you're getting cucked, mate

why do you say that?

why she wearing a wedding ring?

This man asking the real questions

thats not my girl, just a pic I saw online that was basically same pic she said she let one of the guys take of her

Why else would you stay in easy contact with an old fuck buddy?

well I know they were friends first and part of her college friend group

This. Sad for op but just being real here. Any chick that lets you record stuff without a relationship is a huge red flag. You just took the aftermath.

it was only one pic like OP pic, rest were a couple tit pics and one ass pic

Does it matter? At the end of the day, you’ve got something they’ll never have

they already had sex with her and got nudes what on earth do you mean

California mostly. Girls I dated or hooked up with.

literlly 100%

I am married now and I have a hard drive of all the nudes I got in my 20's that I keep for the occasional fap sesson

Same. Also sometimes it's nice to revisit when I need to COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

I feel like even if they dont have the other pics, the one guy who has the pic of her like OP pic def has that

Highly likely. I still have nudes/sex pics and vids of me and ex from almost 3 years ago. I don’t really ever look at them though.

Scoundrel.

what a roastie lmao.

Fuck man, i do the same, girls I fucked and girls that sent me nudes

Hes talking bout love or some shit, I mean in the end u were the one who kept da gurl

Attached: vu7fwb0k3d1ftl9m6juc_photo (1).png (1023x1575, 1.36M)

any more like this?

Milf? Super hot man

Over 100%, since some of them made backups.

Not a milf. 20's

Attached: VideoCapture_20190718-170223.jpg (1920x1080, 101K)

hot af dude

I still keep nudes of my exes from 10 years ago so i can occasionally fap fo them, so yeah, the chances are pretty big.

Here she is sending out nudes

Attached: 78946232-5f9d-443f-a50a-e7a4c9d8adae.jpg (768x1024, 147K)

If she a slut can you get her to take a nude pic with piece of paper sayin “1/27/20 ninagirl9191” tryin to get nudes off my lez sister

yeah I think that guy would be an idiot to delete a pic like OP one I posted

gg/ uNHWNqd

Kek. I still have nudes girls gave me from like 10 years ago and jack off to it regularly. Most of the time the memory of the sex makes you harder than the actual sex itself.

I still keep ever pic of my exes

why would you allow her to describe to you the picture?
wtf is wrong with you
also yes they keep them if at all possible
I kept mine but lost them either on purpose or accidentally
idk I used to do a lot of drugs
also fuck that whore

Wont be today, have a kik?

You have a greasy looking gf

I mean she didnt describe it exactly but from what I got out of her it was basically that pic

Yeah drop yours ill hit you up right now if you think this can actually happen

this girls husband has to live with the fact that this picture is our there. sucks for him

Attached: F58F0BE0-95B4-4E60-A01E-0949C58D40EF.jpg (1242x2190, 362K)

literally my worst nightmare

I have vids and pics from exes from years ago. I post them from time to time. Don't plan on deleting

Attached: Screenshot_20200126-095056.jpg (1080x2400, 402K)

Well to give you hope OP, I have deleted all of my old stuff from past relationships. It's part of the moving forward process for me. I'm sure also they may have just not transferred it or got rid of it so the new gf wouldn't find it

How and why did she tell you tho? Did you ask?

yeah I asked if she sent any guys nudes in college only because she didnt date anyone so I figured someone that was just banging her would be more liekly to keep them

careful user... if you convince her they kept them, she will assume you will keep them too (after you break up) and will stop sending them.

I've got tones of pics and vids I've taken of my ex over our years together. Never deleting those. Even when I'm in a new relationship, I just add it my collection. I'm only a man.

i habe a small collection of my ex, some pics are like 8 years old and a bj video I come back quite frequently when need to cum.

I also collected quite a lot of pics fron tinder girls , some of them are lost and doesn't mean much to me so I visit them rarely. Other shit tons of pics from other girls got lost
forever. But nothing like a bj pic or video.

I once chainfucked 7 girls in a party then fucked 3 of girls from that party house on the street, 5 years later my brother owns my street slut as a gf and even wore that yard baguette french hat like a hamnazi T_T

Attached: IMG-20191231-WA0005.jpg (1458x2592, 531K)

I know another fear of mine