What the fuck is wrong with reddit "people"?

what the fuck is wrong with reddit "people"?

Attached: vasectomy.jpg (500x800, 290K)

>Married
>Getting laid
>Eating hella snacks together

Yeah, total degenerates. They should be more like you.

>Decent Face
>Wife
>Snacks
please go outside user

Atleast thier kind will die out in a generation or two

So fucking cringe. Posting more cringe now. Reddit is so incredibly cucked it's honestly pathetic

Attached: 1464126688955.jpg (234x231, 11K)

Leaving behind a (smaller) number of children who will probably be worse. We need a civil war.

You are literally pathetic. He is not a man anymore and a cuck obviously, while he's gonna eat that shit his wife will bounce on another nigger cock and then raise nigger ugly af and stupid low IQ babies-negroes.

Reddit and indianfags from Facebook seem to be the new influx begging to see more clothed pics of girls and moralfagging threads and posts.. Five times a day posting who recognizes this fully clothed slut from ohio and a bunch of replies that sound like Facebook sandniggers

>looks decent
>is married
>has sex
>has money
>gets nice food

I'm sure you're much better off user

Is that you on that pic or something, fag? Enjoy your nigger babies in the nearest future

You are literally pathetic.

Dude gets to cum in his wife with no fear of a bullshit money sink 18 year commitment and she clearly has a playful fun personality and OP thinks this is bad why? The earth has too many fucking people as it is anyway. Not everyone wants kids you dumbass

Did his wife's boyfriend get him a nintendo switch to get a vasectomy?

>redditfag detected
Have you considered suicide?

I thought I'm on Cred Forums and not on fagbook or a faggit.

their mods are a bunch of pretentious fags too.

Ah yes time to post my favorite screenshot

Attached: Screenshot_20190529-123906_Chrome.jpg (1079x1368, 772K)

>what the fuck is wrong with reddit "people"?
>thank god we still have a site were we can watch people being killed in gory ways while jerking off to traps and doxing girls who's boyfriends leaked their nudes

Imagine being this beta ....

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

You have to go back

based and truthpilled

this. fuck their mods

>playful fun personality

if this shit continues i might actually try to leave for real..

just so you know, nutting with a vasectomy doesnt even really feel good, you dont pump even half your juice out. it feels empty and unfulfilling. your nuts always feel perpetually full. its essentially blue balls 24/7. a couple of my friends who got one regret it thoroughly. its dropped their sex drive a lot because they feel the same after sex that they usually do before.

any woman who lets their man get a vasectomy also is a woman who isnt attracted to you. women that are attracted to you demand your cum.

she forgot the nutter butters

I hope you get fucking executed

Does anyone honestly think that kind of messaging is endearing? Gives me second hand embarrassment. Nice dubs btw.

Have more than one Nintendo switch don’t ya bud?

This. I got snipped. I have 2 kids. I can blast into my wife balls deep with no worries at all. Very liberating.

Why is the switch synonymous with being a cuck? Makes no sense. Your either a cuck or your not... Having one doesn't not make a difference

They deserve to be bitter and alone, just like me

really? I didn't experience any of that. After I got my shit done it was buisness as usual

I'm happy for him, he chose to get his genes out of the competition because he had no chance