What do i do if i have a curse from god? I have the perfect and unlimited amount of curses from god. For no reason...

What do i do if i have a curse from god? I have the perfect and unlimited amount of curses from god. For no reason. All ive ever done is be a good person and god comes after me.

I dont ask god for anything and all he does it attack me. I will constantly have the perfect bad timing, perfectly timed disasters, perfectly timed bad shit, the worst thing happening and the worst possible time every fucking day.

I FUCKING HATE GOD

Attached: C5359E51-D9F6-4E09-B1C5-D137777D5361.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

stop blaming god and learn to prepare for the worst nigger

u never said "thank u immunity dog" in real irl real life?
no wonder, u gonna die, better kill yourself first

I already have the worst. God gave me unlimited curses for no reason and alters the universe around me.

worst, shmorst. counter the curses and adapt rather than complain and have the cycle remain

You don’t understand. Every time I found a solution god ruined it. I found 500 things and god ruined them all. I have no options.

look man, you asked "what do i do if i have a curse from god" either break the curse by getting shit done or stay stuck in the state you're in. it's really all up to you

if you're stuck in a well then you just gonna stay there and rot? or are you gonna think of a way to get out

embrace another god.

>break the curse by getting shit done
mystical wisdom brought to you by ok boomer

I cant even think of anymore options

how about you list all the shit that's fking with you and ask anons to help you brainstorm on how to fix the problem

Nah dude it's nigger user he's been posting slight variations of this thread for over a year complaining about how he's been trapped in this small town and blah blah blah. He won't accept any advice you give ever.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-01-27 at 3.48.37 PM.png (1938x1168, 1.2M)

rip the OP then, good things won't come to him if he doesn't accept change.

Dude! I’ve been brainstorming and working for a year. Fucking god dude.

sucking cock lift's curses

i would suck your cock

Attached: 555AF0D.jpg (500x517, 65K)

LMAO then brainstorm better, and the fact that you haven't hinted at nor stated what's bothering you specifically just means that you really don't want to be helped that much and this entire post was just for you to cry and blame god for your misfortunes which is pointless

Attached: huhoiu.png (523x674, 686K)

God isnt real. Your curse" is mandated by your own expectation and subconsciously sought out by your pattern seeking human mind then your negative actions or reactions to these "curses" are escape goated to "god"
Realizing your the problem is the first step to fixing your life situation.

Attached: 49DED76C-8E96-4319-8582-20BA17E33B0C.jpg (265x281, 26K)

homosexuality is a sin

Is... i-is that... WOJAK???!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHGHGHGH HOLY FUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK WOJAK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OH MY HOLY FUCKING GOD FUCKING WOJAK YESSSSSSSSSS

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE WOJAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CRAAAAAAAAAVE WOJAK!!!!!!!! I'M A WOJAK BEAST!!!!!! I'M A WOJAK MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!! I'M A WOJAKBRAIN!!!!!!!!!!! I'M WOJACKING OFF OH MY FUCKING GHODOODDDODODDOOOOOOOOOOOD

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M FCKING COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I'M FUUUUUCKING COMMMMMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!! UNFFFFFF UNF UNF UNF UNF UNF YASSSSS YESSSSSS YOOOOOOOOS

OH MY GOD OH MY FUCKING SO GOOD HERE IT COMES HERE IT COMES THE FUCKING BEST WOJAK ARHGUGHGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGHGHG YES YES YESSSSSSSSSS UNF YES

SOOOOOOOOOONIC HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONIC HEEEEEEEEROOOOOOooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

A
AHH
AHHH
AHHHH
AHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHH
AHHHH
AHHH
AH

GOOSH GOOSH GOOSH GOOSH GOOSHGOOSHGOOSHGOOSH ABGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSNNSJSDJ FSSSSSSSSHHPPLLLLUGGGHRRRTHTTGHGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 905136540.png (454x520, 67K)

why would He do that, sir?

That is not what He does. He did not come to steal, kill or destroy. That's the thief's (read: devil's) work. God is supposed to give you life and life to the full.

and what curse was notable for you?

No man I’m 100% sure it’s god

Have faith and don't give up.

name to us what are these "curses", what are they anyway?

Dis that schooltime lol throw stir you up? Swdrfffjij

Attached: 1578673243975.jpg (368x480, 29K)

Kill yourself. Only death can set you free

Wait, you have proof of god? I'm fairly certain that guy that tries to disprove the paranormal will give you money for that, but not for your drama queen rant

My life proves god exists but you’d have to watch all my curses unfold