So i finally have a girlfriend, been 6 months now. But I'm i'm jealous of her male friends...

So i finally have a girlfriend, been 6 months now. But I'm i'm jealous of her male friends. So I'm trying to get her pregnant on purpose. Am i in the wrong ? All i want it her to myself.

Attached: 25b1fa93-5c3c-48e9-b24e-f9981b2a182e.jpg (970x546, 92K)

Not wrong but kinda dumb
she might cheat on you later, you might find out u really don't like her. It's just a bit too early and also if u feel that way about her friends then you need to talk to her

You're an incredible jerkoff. If this is for real, you're beyond any advice.

I don't think i will ever find a girl like her, so i will always love her. Iv already spoken to her about her friends, she said there "just friends and not to worry" but i see how happy she is when they all talk and I'm scared she will one day cheat. So if theres a kid, she won't do it.

Yeah man, like a baby matters if she. wants to fuck other people, relax and don't be a fag

This is for real my friend. That's why i need all the advice i can get.

But if we have a kid, there won't be time for her male friends. Means more time with me.

Break it off with her now - For HER sake. You will make her life a living hell. Dont get her pregnant - fucking dump her and get the hell out of her life

But i love her. And ill never kind someone like her. I can't brake it off.

Get female friends, also you WILL find someone better than her in the worst case scenario, trust me, I also thought my ex was the best I could get, couldn't be any wronger

beta faggot

Getting female isn't what im good at, that's why i can't leave her. I don't want to be stuck in the same shit routine i was in before her.

If you want her all to yourself then having a baby is a pretty dumbfuck thing to do considering once the baby arrives all of her attention will be on that.

That may be true, but shit happens m8

But it won't be on her friends, will be on the baby and me

But dude, try, learn, get better. Im sure you can't but please stop with the self pity and insecurities. And btw you are in no position to raise a child if you are still so immature, im not trying to attack you or anything, just honest advice, be a better person before making a little person. And be better FOR HER

I don't think you realize what raising a baby is like

You're an idiot.
> preggers
> you need to work more to pay for kid
> she's alone more
> looks to 'friends' to fill in the gap
> kid arrives
> wants to show 'friends' the baby
> feels smothered and needs some time away from you and baby
> spends time with 'friends'
> you're working more and now babysitting
> you're pissed
> she's pissed
> you split
> she has you on the hook for the next 18 years
> you're forced to be in each other's lives, but you hate each other
> you're now baby daddy which is a minus in the dating pool (no girl wants to be instamom to another chick's kid)
> you realize your jealousy drove her to another guy
> you an hero
Any questions?
Grow the fuck up and stop being such a beta.

Attached: Slow Clap.gif (400x374, 487K)

No i don't, im only 25. But if i get to be with her most, ill take the challenge of a kid

Thanks for the advice. Im trying to be better for her, but its hard

Why the fuck do you people think getting a girl preggers is going to force her to stay with you?

The fuck is with people these days ..are you all christian or some shit?

Nigga preggers or not doesnt mean she cant fuck off when she finds your cum stained MLP figures

Attached: 1531901647221.jpg (768x431, 118K)

No questions sir, thanks. You hit the nail on the head.

I already showed her my figures.

That bitch better know rainbow dash is best

Attached: 1531900696266.jpg (300x309, 22K)

She didn't, but she dose now

You're psychotic

Selfish child. Also it's break. You nigger. You're beyond helping. We've told you already withijn the first 5 minutes of the thread leave her. That's the most help you'll ever get. Retard.

Moron. Leave her alone and get a life without her in it.

lol faggot. she'll abort it anyway

I can't do that buddy, she means to much to me.

Nope she won't, she she she will never do that.

Just kill yourself, then you dont have to worry about cheating. Dumb fucking nigger

And i said i can't leave her.

Naa ill pass on the killing myself, but thanks.

You know why girls like the 'bad boy'?
Betas like you smother and worship them. The 'bad boy' leaves them alone, doesn't call, does what he wants - when he wants, is his own man. And what happens to the guy friend who's the shoulder to cry on? No pussy, lots of whining. Which one do you want to be?

Attached: Yeah.gif (235x240, 1.96M)

I wanna be both.

Do what you want, If she's on the pill heat them up, it's works. Then you will have what you wished for.

You have a better chance of being a Jewish Nazi.

Shes not on the pill.

Guess ill try thay if this don't work then.