I don't get it Cred Forums

I don't get it Cred Forums.

What's so bad about rape? Why don't women enjoy rape?

Imo rape is good for the mind, body, and soul of a woman.

Attached: 6a31180e-7d09-11e8-8ce4-b59b2fedb43f_1280x720_165251.jpg (768x768, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Is_Z2K7guKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finally someone that sympathizes

Women are objects with a pricetag. They do nothing but sell their bodies to the highest bidder. We apl should just ignore what women also known as bitch whores have to say at all. They are worthless except to give hatch to offspring and give me pleasure with their body. This is all their purpose and they are walking cum dumpsters

if this isn't ironic then.... god save us

Women are supposed to be slaves for you. Dont you ever fucking love em. Treat them like shit like worthless and make it dependent on how she gives you pleasure and nothing else. Scam em cheat em use and ezploit em and finally get rid of them.

bitch, you unwashed, stanky ass, pussy entitled ass, to prideful to buy a sexdoll ass worthless faggot shit. The sad reality is that things about you, inside or out, are so nasty no one wants to love you/they see no redeeming qualities they, as another person, could enjoy about you. Go fucking get an education, cuz u sound nasty, if you want to have this financial value you perceive to deeply matter to all women, when it's a good 80% that care about wealth. Christ, this is why I don't go outside anymore, your agenda's are insufferable and so self centered, I worry you might not even love yourself. Go smell a goddamn flower and appreciate nature. Jeezus fuck

Attached: 1559693768983.jpg (400x792, 46K)

Heres a question for you OP .

Why dont you like getting raped by a man?

Thats why.

Attached: bustit4jeebus.jpg (864x864, 53K)

U really want this fish flavored skizz?

Attached: flibblyflobbly.gif (250x140, 429K)

women's in bewteen of leg is feeyush

Attached: fish.jpg (446x804, 34K)

This is an erroneous comparison as the butthole was not made for penis like the vagina was

Attached: 140964.jpg (294x361, 60K)

Attached: 1578824489481.webm (720x812, 408K)

No i wont. I wont listen to you at all. All i live for is to see the society collapse. I love chaos misery war and death. All life is worthless and everything i measure what that person can give me. And bitches can only offer me wet holes nothing else. Theres absolutely no value in a bitch what does not offer me her holes and honestly if a woman needs help then i demand wet hole service or i sack this whore for good.

Women love rape, any study says that most women orgasm during rape and that rape fantasies are the most common type of sexual fantasy for women. They pretend they don't because it's acknowledging that all they are is a hole and the rest of them isn't really needed, and they failed to properly trade their only value for food/security/fancy shit instead of raw pleasure

It doesnt matter what the hole was made for. Rape by definition is being penetrated without your consent. So if you did not consent to a dick in your ass, thats still rape.

Also your point doesnt matter because anyone can be anally raped.

The point of rape is that it is unwanted. You are just too dumb fr.

ya know, humans are truly a tragic species. Can't work together because of this drug or that lack of sex, or they hate everything. We suck at being a productive species. Monkeys obsessed with GDP and not scientific pursuit. No, rape is the leisure of topic, and apparently this faggot over here thinks rape is better than science. Truly never before has a greater and more justified death been lined up in the making.

ow the edge

you're killing him again.

Attached: almostdedlenin.jpg (760x1116, 84K)

We will send this after you, to rape you endlessly.

Attached: FUBA.jpg (640x302, 28K)

wet holes you say, i've got a couple more, just hold on.

Attached: cundykane.png (319x475, 241K)

Imagine being raped by the purple big man itself

Attached: borni.jpg (640x489, 46K)

Guys how can a human being become like this? Is it a mental illness or a bad childhood or a isolated and frustrating adult life?

Can anybody please try to explain this? Im deeply worried as a female

Alright, I will admit that raping my hand does get me off occasionally. Also think about all those rapey bacteria and mites crawling in and out of your dickhole right now, pretty arousing eh?

Attached: deadmanpenis.jpg (180x380, 14K)

Hormones, youth, lots of repeated rejection throughout life, being beaten or raped as a child, being psychologically abused. etc. Humans AMAZINGLY easy to fuck up.

Stfu faggot, we have a mr.science over here

so try to be nice to your friends and other peeps too, everyone needs freidns, but watch out for those rapey ones! or, invest in those spikey penis traps, to make the world a more exciting place!

Attached: moarfeels.gif (500x395, 1.85M)

I prefer mr. PHAGGOT

Attached: 14074_068.jpg (320x240, 46K)

Pretty sure he became like that by interacting with one or multiple females.
The cure for that condition is avoiding women in your daily life.

Attached: (7).jpg (640x480, 64K)

What that other user said, for the most part. Humans are born incompletely programmed - that's the biological price for having brains too big to fit through a birth canal. In some ways, they're amazingly resilient, but in some ways, they're also tremendously delicate. The meme response would be something like, "he wasn't hugged enough as a child," but the fact is, that may be literally true. Parental rights are a sick joke in some ways, because there are a fuckton of people out there with no business having children.

If people like this are identified early enough and removed from abusive caregivers and given support and compassion, then maybe there's hope. But as a society, we don't do that sort of thing. We do the literal exact opposite of that, and if you try to suggest anything that might really help, you're gonna get labelled a bleeding heart, a communist, a hippie, or something of the sort.

I don't like the word "rape." I prefer the word, "surprise sex." AND EVERYONE LOVESSS SURPRISES!

Ya'll ever notice Gondola is armless, dickless, torsoless pedobear?

Attached: skeleyfire.gif (206x176, 370K)

Did you seriously just notice that now?

Or japanese for hire gurlufrendu treatment. A company over there claims they manage to drag boys out with parent paid visiting gurlufrendu.

Stfu you bitchwhore you got nothing to say. You are meaningless since youre out of reach from my dick you bitch you mean shit to me and whatever you say will get discarded you fucking cum dumpster you mean nothing to me and if you would die next week i promise you nothing will change for me you fucking whore i bet a billionaire can get away with rape on you because you always sell your body 24/7 you stupid bitchwhore. I spit on you and wait for me at night im lurking in the dark to fucking rape you as you deserve

Hold on sir, we have a pacifier headed your way.

Attached: bigj.jpg (500x854, 56K)

This is what you wanna rape? A person crazy enough to fill their vagina with sand. Sea water infections are no joke to contend with, and first thrust would have you both scratched up and blood filled with microbes.

Attached: sandyvagina.gif (400x225, 1.11M)

You're the only sane person on this thread

Thread is dead, now to make bread.

Attached: mOH8GjF.jpg (1427x1754, 174K)

lmao

I fail to see how that would treat hatred of women. Purchasing a date wont make you forget that females can never be trusted.

Attached: (36).jpg (171x168, 19K)

people who think like this are blatant incels and deserve to die

youtube.com/watch?v=Is_Z2K7guKs

Protip: you need to dial back that edge a bit if you want to be taken seriously as a troll. This far over the top is just outing yourself. I realize you're probably only in your early teens and don't have much experience yet, but trust me, a bit more subtlety actually works better.

If you had a bedroom latched son who said women were the devil, would you hire him A Softcore Date Simulator Gurlufrendu or B SHE SUCK SO HARD HE GO FULL NEGRA, which option sounds more reasonable?

U NEED JAPANESE FOR HIRE GURLUFRENDU TOO?!?!

>a bitch what does not offer me her holes
I've met niggers that speak better English than you faggot

OP here and im fed up to my bones with sharing a world with ugly women. What a wasted opportunity to just simply clone the hot ones and force the rest jump into a volcano. This is what frustrates me. Fuck ethics and moral and motherfucking fuck christianity wtf. They rape kids all the time but cloning would be inhumane. Im so full of hate come on donate me i fucking build an army to conquer land and make my own rules like a catalog of cloned hot bitches to choose from to serve you whenever you desire. AND FUCK FEMINISM FUCK THIS SOCIETY IM PUBLIC ENEMY

This is the down side of the Internet
There have always been people like it but before the net they couldn't talk together or spread their bullshit

Here's a fucking option for you, bitch. Do you know how fucking expensive what you're proposing would be. Sadly, I think no one cares as much as you do about creating your beautiful people. Try jerking it to dwarf women, like women with dwarfism. The thickness is dank. Also no one wants to give a fuck anymore, and I'm afraid the only way you could make them care is by paying them to care. Trump did it, so can you!

Attached: flayinggg.gif (340x265, 2M)

Pretty sure he became like that by not interacting with females

I prefer it ALLLL out in the open. Secrets are a selfish invention of our species.

Attached: datalaugh.gif (200x150, 638K)

If I had a bedroom latched son, he would be there because one or multiple females were not honest and let him down.
The cure isn't more dates.
Yeah no

Your mom doesn't count

Liars be afoot, reporting live from this thread. Protect our baby boys from lies.

Attached: deadmanWAT.jpg (1200x1385, 776K)

They are a harmless 14 year old autist that watched the Joker a couple too many times and don’t get much attention from mommy and daddy or any girls at school. Pretty simple

Attached: hornyduck.gif (336x200, 758K)

I would donate to your cause. You are the kind of person giving me hope for mankind. Unfortunately the establishment wont let you so be an opportunist and act at the right time when the establishment is severely weakened and therefore ww3 needs to happen first but let me tell you that im with you

Attached: hurneepika.gif (267x186, 184K)

It is ok for gay men to rape men too?

no dude, thats gay

I love that people invest so much melodrama into the life of mere monkeys. We are just a bunch of egotistical monkeys who have recently become smarter sporadically. There is no true genius race, though it is constantly pipe dreamed. What the fuck do you do when a member of your perfect race has a drug addiction you don't? Or they like the food and music of a different culture? Just chimp out, like you are suggesting? Also WTF establishment? Like i get you're paranoid, but there are plenty of unaligned, no fucks giving people out there.

Attached: hoomunz.jpg (750x839, 47K)

NO ONE HERE, OR ANYWHERE ELSE ACTUALLY LIKES ONE ANOTHER OP AND FREIDNS. Humans tolerate each other on the mutual understanding of economic and pleasure benefit. Try to start observingggggg

Hell, some humans continue to live just to spite others, for the pleasure they take in bringing misery into other's lives. Does that sound familiar OP?

One thing is truly certain here and everywhere though. Humans' need for their pleasures to be sated have been destroying themselves and their biome's resources for eons. We will probably never stop, and that is grim.

Attached: spurm.jpg (720x720, 86K)

Humans, like all life, are energy-consumption maximizers. Humans are just regrettably apocalyptically good at it. Human nature is far more varied than many would like to believe, but living sustainably is largely outside it.

Well guys, I guess we can say that master race representative was as skiddish as the Yiddish. #I'MRIGHT2020 #BHABAGANOUSH #SHAVEDCATDICKS

I've thought about raping someone to see if pretty girl pussy feels different than ugly girl pussy.