Is climate change real? Or is Greta Thunberg just a little brat?

Is climate change real? Or is Greta Thunberg just a little brat?

Attached: gretagarrison.jpg (652x493, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

in-this-together.com/youth-strike-for-globalist-propaganda/
quora.com/Did-30-000-scientists-declare-that-climate-change-is-a-hoax
martinvrijland.nl/en/news-analyzes/greta-thunberg-s-great-grandfather-turns-out-to-be-the-inventor-of-the-greenhouse-effect-and-population-reduction-through-eugenics/
youtube.com/user/TonyHeller1/videos
principia-scientific.org/chemistry-expert-carbon-dioxide-cant-cause-global-warming/
cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-years-failed-eco-pocalyptic-predictions
electroverse.net/physicist-co2-retains-heat-for-only-0-0001-seconds-warming-not-possible/
youtu.be/Co3dWjHqmxI
naturalnews.com/2019-07-12-climate-change-hoax-collapses-new-science-cloud-cover.html
mysterious-times.com/2020/01/18/climate-change-is-a-un-led-lie-to-create-new-world-order-says-former-australian-pms-advisor/
youtube.com/watch?v=EiAPn2NUnvA
skepticalscience.com/Can-animals-and-plants-adapt-to-global-warming.htm
climatism.blog/2019/12/05/team-greta-admits-climate-change-has-nothing-to-do-with-the-environment/
investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-scare-tool-to-destroy-capitalism/
climatechangedispatch.com/97-articles-refuting-the-97-consensus/
forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2016/06/24/what-does-scientific-consensus-mean/#30e4fc7b6bae
newspunch.com/lancet-editor-scientific-studies-false/
thegwpf.com/peter-ridd-scientific-misconduct-at-james-cook-university-confirms-my-worst-fears/
wattsupwiththat.com/2019/06/06/glacier-national-park-quietly-removes-its-gone-by-2020-signs-2/
foxnews.com/us/top-5-most-outrageous-2020-doomsday-predictions
naturalnews.com/2019-08-30-nasa-admits-climate-change-not-caused-by-suvs-fossil-fuels.html
fabiusmaximus.com/2019/12/29/climate-change-destroys-us-in-2020/
spectator.us/just-best-decade-human-history-seriously/
riteon.org.au/14000-abandoned-wind-turbines-litter-the-united-states/
investors.com/politics/editorials/another-climate-alarmist-admits-real-motive-behind-warming-scare/
wattsupwiththat.com/2009/11/24/the-people-vs-the-cru-freedom-of-information-my-okole/
blog.frontiersin.org/2014/04/04/retraction-of-recursive-fury-a-statement/
spectator.com.au/2019/11/my-finest-hour/
imgs.xkcd.com/comics/earth_temperature_timeline.png
ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/population-control-critical-part-climate-150004993.html
aei.org/carpe-diem/18-spectacularly-wrong-apocalyptic-predictions-made-around-the-time-of-the-first-earth-day-in-1970-expect-more-this-year-2/
wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/09/11/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-volume-ii-act-i-a-design-to-win-a-multi-billion-dollar-investment/
eurasiareview.com/01112019-climategate-ten-years-later-oped/
telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/environment/globalwarming/11395516/The-fiddling-with-temperature-data-is-the-biggest-science-scandal-ever.html
bigleaguepolitics.com/scientific-journal-forced-to-retract-landmark-climate-change-study-due-to-falsehoods/
wattsupwiththat.com/2019/09/29/the-climate-doom-timeline/
petitionproject.org/
technocracy.news/climate-scientists-write-to-un-there-is-no-climate-emergency/
journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/0270467619886266?icid=int.sj-abstract.similar-articles.3
breitbart.com/environment/2019/09/20/nolte-climate-experts-are-0-41-with-their-doomsday-predictions/
rt.com/news/464051-finnish-study-no-evidence-warming/
thegwpf.org/content/uploads/2018/02/Groupthink.pdf
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-03/un-official-admits-global-warming-agenda-really-about-destroying-capitalism
wentworthreport.com/stop-the-climate-stupidity/
scientology.org/
aminoapps.com/p/ptbtre
youtube.com/watch?v=b-uzNBtdYOo&app=desktop
wattsupwiththat.com/2018/08/07/failed-prognostications-of-climate-alarm/
climatedepot.com/2018/07/21/new-gallup-poll-americans-do-not-even-mention-global-warming-as-a-problem-36-problems-cited-but-not-climate/
wsj.com/articles/thirty-years-on-how-well-do-global-warming-predictions-stand-up-1529623442
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ah yes
Ben Garrison the scientist
lol nigger

Its a cult

Ben Garrison is a faggot

Yes and yes

A little bit of both really.
I'm not arrogant enough to believe I know everything but also not stupid enough to believe everything I'm told.
Doesn't mean some changes aren't for the better though, such as reducing plastic use and waste.

faggot

>I'm not arrogant enough to believe I know everything but also not stupid enough to believe everything I'm told.
gayest thing said ever. Reminds me of people who say "I don't believe in God but I'm spiritual" and then sit back like they're magnanimous thinkers. So smart they are above all accepted concepts. Die. You would honestly like reddit.

I didnt think it was possible for someone to be as ignorant as Ben Garrison, but here we are.

I'm not the poster, but you couldn't be more wrong. Being open minded is not the same thing as a gradiation of irrationality.

greta is a member of antifa and extinction rebellion

greta is not a scientist

Yeah, this isn't a real question. It's a fake question posed as bait.

True, but the scientists do tend to agree that humans are exacerbating climate change and in turn global warming

imagine drawing a picture of a child getting spanked to get your point across

Greta Thunberg is not a scientist, but if you still think climate change is fake you're just dumb.

If she is not a scientist then how did she invent the idea of climate change? kys lmao

Who?

>scientists tend to agree
How scientific of them

>Is climate change real? Or is Greta Thunberg just a little brat?

You can criticize Greta all you want, however Ben Garrison is a massive faggot

Of course it's not real. It's just a bunch of bulshit that's marketed to stupid women and college kids so that you can pass legislation that you otherwise wouldn't

And neither is anyone in the president's cabinet or the head of the EPA. You still trust them not to be retarded for some reason. Why not trust a little girl that hasn't taken a personal check yet?

Yes, hundreds of scientist independently test and come to the same conclusion.

Can it not be both

>fucking magnets

This is where we are. As it turns out, ICP wasn't just the result of compulsory education not working, they were also prophetic in their music.

> you can't fool mother nature

Is the right wing response to climate change really an early 80s advertising slogan for margarine?

>no mention of what that legislation is or what it does.

Hm. Green New Deal. Seems to be about.... preventing uncontrollable climate change related disasters while providing a much needed restitching of our public safety net.

It's totally okay for you to just admit you don't understand anything that is being talked about. We won't lock you back beneath the stairs Chunk. You're mom can't hurt you anymore.

she is a puppet to her communist parents that wants to make the world into a climate dictatorship

i trust none of them

My friend, you are trying to explain conceptual physics to a man in a vegetative state. Let him be a retard. They'll all die off soon anyway.

Like most right wing responses, if it wasn't stolen from a marketing playbook from the reagan era, it's just not good enough.

> 99 doctors tell you that you have stage 4 cancer and should start chemo immediately
> 1 doctor tells you that cancer is fake news and you can cure it with a vegan diet

Better wait for more research, amirite?

Spotted the actual real retard.

NIGGER,no one will get the goonies reference asshole

Good on you. Now remember not to trust yourself either. You start trusting yourself one moment and the next thing you know you'll have paid your taxes and seen a dentist.

Not the same thing asshole, my doctor isnt a 16yo retard.

>here's how I know you're retarded

But user... you did.

>Seasonal weather is becoming noticeably more extreme each year
>All of this happening within living memory
Even people who don't understand the science should notice it by now.

>she is a puppet to her communist parents that wants to make the world into a climate dictatorship

Attached: fake_news.jpg (580x358, 92K)

And neither is any climate scientist. Your argument really sucks.

You can't greentext a quote that doesn't exist Nigger.

I'm an old fucker

>climate dictatorship
what exactly would that look like enlightened one?

Attached: lol.jpg (413x395, 61K)

Neither are the vast majority of climate scientists you fucking mongoloid.

You think Gretta is asshole

Yet you dumb Niggers think Gretta is a scientist

stop looking at yourself in a mirror while replying to people that are way smarter than you

But you can green text a lead up to a punchline or a preventative statement ie
>inb4
>candleja

You think she doesn't stand to benefit? She already has.

She’s just an activist. Literally nobody itt said she was.

Oh shit and i forgot my decorum.
>mewfag

Is that what you think people are saying? Are you really that fucking stupid?

The earth's climate has always been changing, following very long larger cycles with many shorter term variations. We happened to evolve during the coldest cycle to date in our planet's history, (ice ages, remember?), and are currently at or near the end of the long warming cycle that always follows an ice age before tipping over and starting a long erratic descent with lots of little up and down bobbles. The three primary drivers of climate change during the period encompassing life forms on land have been orbital eccentricity (our orbit varies from almost perfectly circular to a 6 degree ellipse), axial tilt (which cycles between 21.5 and 24 degrees), and orbital procession (what season it is when we are closest to the sun; warmer winters = more snow). Additionally, this is the first time in geologic history that we have had mountains tall enough to reach the lower stratosphere; the elevation of the Tibetan plateau via plate tectonics exposed vast amounts of rock to weathering and the chemical processes concomitant to that weathering use up vast amounts of carbon dioxide. Relatively recently, geologically, this used up 80 percent of the carbon dioxide we had during the Cretaceous. Humans have had an impact, but his started just about when we would have started getting colder, and the biggest part of that impact was animal husbandry and rice cultivation. Industry came in around the time that those had become lesser factors but that warming trend is still balanced against a trend that is heading us towards another ice age. Climate is changing, has always been changing, climate change ended many ancient civilizations, but the sum total of human effect is a small part of a complex larger system. If the cycle we are in now follows the last four a little warming would be for the good, I mean, aren't hurricanes, fires and crop failures preferable to the Arctic ice cap reaching to San Francisco? This isn't politics or feelings, it's science.

Wow, nice comeback, did you figure that out yourself?

Literally no one thinks Gretta is a scientist. She's just an autistic girl that is angry at morons that don't understand the science.

Not really. She's a really good troll for sure. Every time she trolls the president he shuts up about her for like a week.

No.

The climate is always changing and yes people are having a dramatic effect on the climate. HOWEVER, its fucking cold where I live and I enjoy the weather warming so fuck you coastal fags keep burning that coal

Utter pseudoscience for the record

Attached: whoa.jpg (643x820, 75K)

Green Northkorea where one leader rules them all

Real as fuck, literally skipped winter this year

Well no shit. Global fame is always a benefit to you no matter how you got it. How did she get it? By protesting on achool days against something she cared about. I think I'm okay with that.

Oh shit now I'm the retard.

did you get help from your mother for that reply

Watch that open mind, your brains might fall out.
All an open mind does is open you up for whatever stupid ideas the ((powers)) that be might decide to push.

Got some bad news for you regarding the thermohaline circulation and your currently warmer than average weather bro...

Greta's backer

Attached: greta_soros.jpg (784x940, 90K)

Spotted the psuedoscientist. If you don't think manmade climate change is real, we have about 2000 years of historical records noting drastic changes to cooling and warming periods around times of industrialization going back to Rome.

Imagine being this retarded folks.

According to science, yes, it is real.

Attached: Daily+reminder+that+if+you+reject+anthropogenic+climate+change+you+_66080aac3af5fd08af1e53fcc269d528 (323x43, 6K)

She's a brat.
20 years ago we'd be under water today.
20 years before that we should have been under water in the following.

Oh yeah because being a rigid cunt is so much better than taking some ayahuasca. Kys.

> CO2 is good for the planet
what?

>retards telling retards retarded things about things they retardedly lack understanding for.

No they don't. Those numbers are massively fudged. There are plenty of scientists that disagree.

What's wrong with that?

>citation needed

in-this-together.com/youth-strike-for-globalist-propaganda/

being closed minded is literally a stupid idea the ((powers)) have been pushing for centuries you retard

it's almost like they'd lose funding if they didn't come to the conclusions that power and money hungry politicians want

but that would just be a silly conspiracy theory

>>no mention of what that legislation is or what it does.

we have to pass the bill to find out what it says

Nigger, your blog is retarded, we'd all appreciate it if you didn't shill it here.

when talents are wasted on retard shit like this

plants love CO2

not even close to an accurate comparison since we have only a tiny set of measurements for our climate vs billions of years of unknown data

CO2 is in fact very good for many microorganisms, the planet had plenty of CO2 with life first came to be

I mean it's also kills human but human =/= planet you know

YouMustBeNewHere.jpg

Climate can change, yes.
She's a poor child used as a flagship.

Top Zozzle®
>Be humans
>Start tracking Earth patterns actively millions of years after Earth's creation
>Data isn't all the same
>Freak out and blame humans for a change that's probably been seen before

>but that would just be a silly conspiracy theory

I'd go with "retarded conspiracy theory" but you do you.

The single best way to make a name for yourself in climatology would be to unequivocally demonstrate that climate change was either not happening or that it was not man made. And yet, for some reason, no scientist in the world seems willing to tell the "truth".

standard dictatorship which gained power through fear and manipulation regarding disasters and change brought about by imaginary climate change

this is obvious, don't be stupid

No, she's just trying to get the leaders of the world to listen to them.

Based

You know how I know you're not a scientist let alone a climate scientist?

quora.com/Did-30-000-scientists-declare-that-climate-change-is-a-hoax
martinvrijland.nl/en/news-analyzes/greta-thunberg-s-great-grandfather-turns-out-to-be-the-inventor-of-the-greenhouse-effect-and-population-reduction-through-eugenics/
youtube.com/user/TonyHeller1/videos
principia-scientific.org/chemistry-expert-carbon-dioxide-cant-cause-global-warming/
cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-years-failed-eco-pocalyptic-predictions
electroverse.net/physicist-co2-retains-heat-for-only-0-0001-seconds-warming-not-possible/
youtu.be/Co3dWjHqmxI
naturalnews.com/2019-07-12-climate-change-hoax-collapses-new-science-cloud-cover.html
mysterious-times.com/2020/01/18/climate-change-is-a-un-led-lie-to-create-new-world-order-says-former-australian-pms-advisor/
youtube.com/watch?v=EiAPn2NUnvA

Attached: 82627197_10156788818401884_6941849022256644096_o.jpg (1080x750, 50K)

I love how idiots who say "The climate is changing, it's always changing" don't seem to realize that scientists know that, it's the RATE OF CHANGE being exacerbated. Our typical climate events are increasing in appearance and drastically in severity.

We know about the climate cycles from the last 870,000 years through studying ice cores, we know that the last 6 years are the 6 warmest years in the last 140 we've had and when 97% of peer reviewed articles conclude that anthropomorphic climate change is having a massive impact on the world and will continue to get exponentially detrimental, you do something about it, you don't wait until consequences are so dire you are forced to do something drastic in a far too late stage. Prevention is always better than cure

Do your own research you utter faggot.

>millions of years
>Data isn't all the same
>probably been seen before
if you want to act like a proper retard at least skim through a few wiki articles, now even the retards from Cred Forums look down on you

>And yet, for some reason, no scientist in the world seems willing to tell the "truth".

plenty are willing, but they're called kooks and ignored like anything else the elites don't want you to know about

know how I know you're not?

and I assume the unifying factor in all of this are da ebul jews right?

Attached: unamused.jpg (460x500, 125K)

>we know that the last 6 years are the 6 warmest years in the last 140

because the temperature swings in 140 years matter... look at the larger picture

Idk

Attached: 14a2910.png (3600x4280, 1.69M)

Attached: tinfoil.jpg (500x375, 76K)

climate change is real, but it's mainly china/india fucking us. and even then it isn't anything bad enough to make us go extinct.

BS Physics and Math
PhD Astrophysics, thesis on neutrino transport in type II supernovae

cue the "I can make shit up too" response in 5, 4, 3, 2,...

#
>There's no such thing as climate scientists

They're called meteorologists bitch

most "apocalypses" don't make human go extinct, it just kills a lot of them, which is also something we are trying to avoid

Not in the concentrations it's heading to bud. Go and look at the concentration of CO2 in the atmosphere 870,000 years ago compared to today and the trend we're continuing in.

Steady rate of growth until industrial revolution and then exponential growth rate ever since, must be natural.

skepticalscience.com/Can-animals-and-plants-adapt-to-global-warming.htm
it's bad enough

Sure it won't make us go extinct. It'll just cause massive economic turmoil and starvation, which will result in more international tension, which will lead to more expensive wars and loss of life.

Mankind will survive. But your current way of life will not.

Thats why she said you should listen to the scientists, what you would know if you would listen...

cont'd

When people say "the end of the world" they don't mean the Earth implodes and disappears. The Earth don't give a fuck about our little quarrels. It's been smashed by another planetoid creating the moon... a few nukes ain't shit to it.

But humans...

When we say "The end of the world" we mean "The end of the world as we know it".

Most people won't give two shits if 3/4 of the human population dies off. You should start phrasing your arguments based on what your opponents value like how much its going to cost when most of our coastal and agricultural infrastructure has to be moved.

Both are educational correct!

They will if they're part of that 3/4.

It's real, but that doesn't change the fact that she's a fucking brat

I can tell you even if the CO2 concentration reach over 50%, plenty of microorganism will do just fine. a lot of species, most likely clades of them, will go extinct, including human. but give it 1 billion years at most new species even new domains will evolved from what survived. just trying to tell these faggots the planet will do just fine, we, human however, are totally fucked

>Have china/India make all our shit for us
>It's them, not us

Imagine using a retarded child who needs a spanking because the retarded child is the most intelligent and believable of anyone in your political party.

Dumbest thing ever said on Cred Forums

natural disaster don't pick who die first, lots of these faggots somehow think it would effect other people first, for some reasons

Attached: both.jpg (600x600, 38K)

This implies those people think that the 3/4 won't be from nations in the western world. Thing is... where do we get our food? Cause most of it ain't within our borders! When the world is starving, they ain't going to be exporting to us. Keep in mind... things like the dust bowl JUST HAPPENED less than a century ago. We're not immune in the western world.

Guess how many other countries/companies offshore their labor and factories to China/India for cheaper production? Go look around everything in your house and tally up how many are "Made in China" compared to anywhere else in the world and how many of those companies aren't Chinese.

If every company/government had to produce everything locally instead of importing you would be seeing a far different emissions per country graph. The adage of not doing something universally beneficial because someone else won't do it first is just the lazy mans rationale for procrastination and trying to avoid any burden of guilt when things inevitably get worse.

Climate change being real or not real is completely unrelated to whether or not Greta Thunberg is or is not "a little brat".

That said, the people who seem to hate her are people who do not believe the science behind climate change, so I'd hazard a guess and say that it's less to do with whether or not she's a brat and far more to do with the fact that she is saying things they do not want to hear.

^this^

Yes a big molten rock will still exist long after we're gone, that's an extremely childish argument to make against saving the state of the planet that can actually sustain life and no, you have no idea at all if in 1 billion years there will be new species because you have no idea what the conditions for the capacity for life even are, given that these are all irreversible changes, we're trying to stop the ROC not undo damage, it's too late for that.

These people make me think of my siblings.

I just moved out of Florida. We had Dorian staring at us for a week straight, a cat 5 that basically sank the Bahamas. Thank god it turned rather than hit us head on (ugh, my house was for sale too... I was dreading losing that shit).

My sister recently asked me why the fuck I was moving. And I had a laundry list of reasons why. From well... it's Florida, and Florida sucks. To the school systems are horrible, cost of living, population density, etc etc. But I included "I'm tired of the hurricanes, and with global warming, they're not getting any better."

"We haven't been hit in a few years, what makes you think we will?"

o_O

Yes, that's how hurricanes work. If they haven't hit us recently, they're never coming back.

Well India, Africa and the ME are going to be well and truly fucked in the next 20 years. When India and Pakistan start launching nukes over water rights, shits going to get pretty fucking real but it really doesn't matter because both are getting a taste of wet bulb temps in excess of 35C in short order.

Climate change is a hoax. Always was. The UNIPCC admitted it last year. biased media had it but would not cover the story.

Mmm delicious ayahuasca

>75% of the population dies off
>Thinks business will just keep on going on and just have to shift some things around
>Thinks that 75% won't include contributors to the vast majority of the worlds food supply

Cost is going to be the last thing on people's mind when industry has collapsed and international trade is non-existent and people start starving.

cont'd

Even more annoying. Now where I live people have ZERO concept of hurricanes. They're like "well, we get blizzards here! They can't be much worse than that."

Blizzards take out the electric, maybe cave in a few roofs from the weight of snow. Potentially knock over a few trees into random houses.

Andrew flattened an entire city.

Katrina did 125 billion dollars in damage.

Dorian sank the Bahamas.

What about the scientists that disagree and don't have a financial stake in the matter? Or the scientists that conclusively disproved that rising co2 causes global warming but is a result of it?

Hundreds of scientists also believed the Higgs boson is the cause of gravity...

Greta Thunberg anal

Attached: 1579953862398.jpg (1000x842, 132K)

THIS

up the poop shoot

Attached: amhazmat.png (1000x842, 1.21M)

I guess it's a good thing the environment didn't exist before records.

Yeah, it's going to be a shit show. Fortunately, I'm old so I'll probably make my exit before it gets too bad.

Why not both?

Climate, by definition, changes.

9 out of 10 psychologists diagnose you with depression and prescribe dangerous Psychopharmaka for a handsome bonus from the pharma companies, 1 tries to find out what's actually going on and talks to you...

Attached: 79371850_1169452879932685_2354591751311720448_o.jpg (1124x1644, 170K)

archaea is a good example of how life can survive in the even most extreme environments.
Plant literally produce oxygen, which is extremely toxic to most organisms back in millions of years ago, and now here we are, using oxygen to our benefit.
human wouldn't be able to make the condition of Earth unable to sustain any life even if we try to, because we will be long dead before that point
Nobody is trying to save the planet, we are just trying to save the humans

Greta Analberk

Attached: mong.png (1128x750, 1.92M)

it is definitely a catastrophic concern, but not enough will be done in the time span necessary and various specious will die off because of it variable effects on the planet (most notably humans) it is unfortunate, but we've are in a weird stage in our evolution....maybe this is why its so hard to find other species in our universe because most of them end up killing themselves off and by the time someone is technologically advanced enough you've already seen a planet heal itself to habitable?

This comic won’t age well when polar bears go extinct in like 25 years

Nobody denies that it's getting warmer this trend exists since the last ice age. What is being disputed is the claims that humans and specifically human co2 output is one of the main causes.

>Climate change is a hoax
climatism.blog/2019/12/05/team-greta-admits-climate-change-has-nothing-to-do-with-the-environment/

investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-scare-tool-to-destroy-capitalism/

Good ol' Ben is gonna be plenty butthurt when his pristine Montana wilderness is on fucking fire.
Bet hell still blame the libs and/or deep state for lighting his mountain on fire

Good point there.

>scientists tend to agree

lol no. Especially not about this

Last time I Checked, he's still your president.

hot

I suppose you faggots think the earth is flat, too?

Morons.

I was born in the 70's and I can tell you unequivocally, there's a noticeable difference between now and when I was a kid. I suppose you think it's coincidence that we've had >30 straight years of above average temperature months? And that 9 of the 10 hottest years on record happen to be within the last 15 years?

You're fucking idiots.

The amount of co2 is proportional to plant growth within certain limits. You can increase the growth rate of plants in a greenhouse by over 200% if you double the amount of co2 and increase temperature by a few degrees.

A metaphorical mountain?
What do you mean?

3% of scientists don't believe in athropogenic climate change. 4 out of 69700 peer reviewed articles concluded that it wasn't impacting us.

These are not the numbers you should be placing your guidance in. Even TODAY there's "scientists" who still believe and campaigned back in the 70's that smoking had no adverse affects on your health. We obviously know now that they were idiots but at least they were a very very small minority, do you really want to repeat the same cycle to events that affect everyone regardless of lifestyle choices? Has it ever occurred that those 3% are just wrong? Much like many of the other times there's an overwhelming majority in agreement about something?

Maybe we should all go back to using DDT again as for about 40 years people were arguing about weather it had bad health repercussions or not, nevermind that it was causing wildlife extinction crisis's and cancer in the mean time.

Drastic change and loss of profits will always cause these sorts of arguments but things don't pause while you decide if you agree with it or not, the damage keeps on going.

I sure would like to see the primary source on that 97% claim. Surely you can back up your statement with evidence right?

Ben lives in Montana
You just know he put his propaganda money towards a nice big house in the woods where he can so his gay shit in isolation. Pretty much just a matter of the before Montana goes up in flames like everywhere else

Look at the co2 levels 60.000.00 years ago and tell me about the great Dino industry...

>Nobody is trying to save the planet, we are just trying to save the humans

Again, that's an argument of a 12 year old who doesn't understand what they're reading or talking about. We are trying to keep the planet in it's current state of balance that can cause life to flourish instead of turning it into a polluted wasteland that's on fire with constant catastrophic climate events happening extremely frequently and continuing to get worse until it won't be able to support life at all.

If you think planets are so capable of producing life in catastrophic conditions just because "life finds a way bro" get out your telescope and point it at any solid core planets with an atmosphere and tell me how many of them have life on them currently, after BILLIONS of years of those conditions.

but we DEcrease the amount of plants on the planet by a vast rate which makes that argument completely null.

co2 is added but it isn't stored anywhere which leaves it as a greenhous gas and only adds to insulation

forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2016/06/24/what-does-scientific-consensus-mean/#30e4fc7b6bae

newspunch.com/lancet-editor-scientific-studies-false/

both. no need to argue.

>Greenhouse
No shit
That is an artificial environment without any kind of water shortages or any kind of fucking weather

thegwpf.com/peter-ridd-scientific-misconduct-at-james-cook-university-confirms-my-worst-fears/

wattsupwiththat.com/2019/06/06/glacier-national-park-quietly-removes-its-gone-by-2020-signs-2/

water, organic materials, atmosphere, suitable temperature
now give me one planet that have all these conditions
life finds a way, on earth.
I am not trying to say climate change doesn't do damage, I am saying we are the ones that's gonna go out way before the planet does
don't strawman my argument and don't make yours so easy to strawman

The Earth will be fine. We won't.

but those planets didn't have life to begin with. With every mass extinction many species are eradicated so if a couple of species survive they will likely dominate and become a completely new set of species.
Same rules goes if a climate catastrophe happens.

Besides, the biggest threat to biodiversity is habitat loss. Climate change primarily targets human settlements especially in hot climates and poor countries. If you hate immigrants get ready to be absolutely swarmed by them.

The answer to both is yes.

Also, someone actually had the time to draw that but didn't feel their time was better spent actually researching the facts?

how many faggot? say a number numbnuts or kys...

Nobody is trying to save humans. Let ‘em go extinct.

Please, shill, it's clear to any rational patriot that the only logical position is to dig your heels in on positions you neither understand not care about. Considering other points of view and any evidence those perspectives might offer is socialism and therefore gay as fuck

I think so.

Anyone else noticed the weather is more extreme than it used to be circa 10 years ago?

says the retard

It’s a scheme to control global wealth with a brand new tax system based on nothing.

The fucking sun regulates global warming not gasses you faggots

foxnews.com/us/top-5-most-outrageous-2020-doomsday-predictions

naturalnews.com/2019-08-30-nasa-admits-climate-change-not-caused-by-suvs-fossil-fuels.html

This. There’s a climate panel who is going to profit trillions if they mandate the world pay a co2 tax

imagine being so edgy and a faggot.. kys

itt
>people with no primary sources or education in science refuting evidence and logic because they don't wanna accept that their lifestyle might be factually falliable

Holy shit Ben Garrison NEVER fails to make me cringe. This is more cringy than Greta my a mile.

fabiusmaximus.com/2019/12/29/climate-change-destroys-us-in-2020/

spectator.us/just-best-decade-human-history-seriously/

Nice same fagging

that my entire point, that's what I have been saying all along god damn it

Both.
There is no doubt man made climate change is real and its nuts people still dont believe, but thats politics.
Greta thunberg can still be a brat, solar and wind can still be not ready, the government can still be assholes for charging carbon taxes. That doesn't make it not real.
The rhetoric is the worst part, if youre on the non believing side youve surely heard every dumb out of proportion argument. "We need to give up cars". No, we need to change freighters to nuclear power because the 15 of them are responsibke for more emissions than every car in the worlds and there are 2000 in circulation.
"Hurr natural cycle" yes. One that takes millions of years. Not 100.
"Solar doesnt work at night" battery storage does. It needs work.
"Well be broke"
Well be goddamn dead if china reaches a viable green renewable energy source before we do. Thats some future shit and right now oil and fossil fuel reserves is what decides whos the ruler of the world. If america loses out on advancing because of some dumb ass debate driven by greedy ass politicians with investments in oil, our political enemies will become our technological supetiors and the balanxe of power will be fucked.

holy shit just how fat are your fingers ?

Attached: 1574112326801.jpg (1024x860, 135K)

riteon.org.au/14000-abandoned-wind-turbines-litter-the-united-states/

4.5 billion year old earth, but lets use 2000 yrs worth of records to think we understand it all.

You guys ever notice the stereotype is the ‘bleeding heart college kid’ verses the ‘down to Earth blue collar worker.’
It’s almost like the people that know climate change is happening are educated and associate with other educated people.
And the people that don’t believe in it heard their friend hank down at the bar say that it’s all a conspiracy for libtards to make money or something retarded like that.

pay up whitey

Attached: 1569615179624.png (386x425, 235K)

>2000 yrs of records
I didn't now the circus was in town

>"The end of the world as we know it"
... and i feel fine.

investors.com/politics/editorials/another-climate-alarmist-admits-real-motive-behind-warming-scare/

wattsupwiththat.com/2009/11/24/the-people-vs-the-cru-freedom-of-information-my-okole/

I suggest you go and read the article that you just linked in full and actually read the sources it provides, even reading through about 30 of them, they don't debunk anything and in fact agree with the statement and then try and argue about how they should change the criteria, or they just make claims about sources without providing any source to their own claims at all. I'm fully aware the criteria on it was very loose but the only reason people remotely care about trying to "debunk" it is because Obama repeated it.

Not to mention that it has absolutely no baring on the fact that less than 0.5% of peer reviewed studies concluded that ACC is negligible

The ugly truth is that "climate change" is cyclic. The term "climate change" came about as a means to eliminate the terms "global warming" and "global cooling" , where climate alarmists were constantly being embarrassed when their dire predictions over the last 60 or so years were proven wrong. If the climate is "changing", the alarmists can't be wrong, can they?
Funny how all the data supporting the current "man made climate change " trend only starts at the beginning of the current warming cycle.
If you look at the graphs of global temperatures and co2 content of the atmosphere over the last 450000 years, they rise and fall together as regular as clockwork. Our current temperatures and co2 levels fall perfectly into that cycle.

>“Hahah stoopid liberals. It’s can’t be real, because then I’d have to be worried about it. It’s much easier to deny deny deny until I’m dead and it won’t effect me anymore”

I swear this shit has only started in the last 10 years so, because as it’s gotten worse, more people are going harder in denial.

What would you call a planet then?

Attached: uxky82s3ng441.jpg (1015x768, 95K)

...whats wrong with being gay and saying "gay" things? lol

blog.frontiersin.org/2014/04/04/retraction-of-recursive-fury-a-statement/

spectator.com.au/2019/11/my-finest-hour/

Fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

Attached: Screenshot_20200127-163104_Chrome.jpg (1080x1757, 1.05M)

>>Freak out and blame humans for a change that's probably been seen before

It hasn't.

And the last time earth's temperature rose it resulted in a mass extinction event.

imgs.xkcd.com/comics/earth_temperature_timeline.png

No, I can attest to the fact that Rush Limbaugh was saying all this same shit back in the late 80s. The song is the same, it's just more people unthinkingly parroting it.

Why are you like this
I mean, shes 17

I think it would have been pretty easy to tell that wasn't me by the fact I'd told you how stupid that statement is twice already.

>now give me one planet that have all these conditions

The whole point is that the planet will no longer have these conditions such as water in it's current state, the level of organic material we currently have, our atmosphere constantly getting fucked and the SUITABLE TEMPERATURE RISING.

I think this is a case of

>The point
>Your head

And there's not much reason to continue as you just agreed with what I told you.

Nothing wrong about being gay.

Talking gay means talking nonsense most of the time, so nū.

Attached: 1568847810750.jpg (683x1024, 337K)

ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/population-control-critical-part-climate-150004993.html

aei.org/carpe-diem/18-spectacularly-wrong-apocalyptic-predictions-made-around-the-time-of-the-first-earth-day-in-1970-expect-more-this-year-2/

She is legal where she lives.

She is legal where I live.

Ben Garrison draws cartoons too.

Ohhh God Jesus

Cool. XKCD just plotted the data into a cute timeline.

fukin hell, why does this exist?

Nuke india and china. that's all i can say.

because little sister stole all the tits

Attached: 1565816828738.jpg (1080x1098, 229K)

Do you even read the things you link man? Or do you just google and then link the first result?

Read what you're linking man, it doesn't refute anything I'm saying.

wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/09/11/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-volume-ii-act-i-a-design-to-win-a-multi-billion-dollar-investment/

eurasiareview.com/01112019-climategate-ten-years-later-oped/

telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/environment/globalwarming/11395516/The-fiddling-with-temperature-data-is-the-biggest-science-scandal-ever.html

Denying climate change is like being a flat earther
All of science is against you, it’s an upward battle.

The question is not is the climate changing, or is it changing at a rate higher than it once was. The question is what is causing all this.
You’d have to really be eating out of the hands of huge coorperations if you think we as humans, and how we treat the environment, don’t have any blame in this.
That being said, there are probably multiple reasons.

talk about irony
human can't degrade these condition to such a degree that it can no longer support any form of life, we will go extinct long before that, I said that quite a few times
yet here you are, not addressing my argument, strawmanning, repeating the same statements by rearranging the words a little bit
there's not much reason to continue if you don't even try to continue at all

I don't care how many rich people think I'm wrong. They'll do that even if I agree with climate change.

So you understand its cyclic and didnt bother to understand the science as to why... why did it rise and fall? What affected it? Why was it so slow then and so fast now?

Dude cmon, the answer glares you in the fucking face if you understand its a cycle and just ask one more goddamn question. Pro tip in the right direction.. atmospheric gas content! Im sure when it comes to electricity you understand some metals conduct and some insulate... same with gasses and heat energy. Oxygen conducts it.. carbon insulates.

So when trees take over the world, ice age. When animals show up and eat them all and create carbon while reducing oxygen content, global warming...

Then when humans burn insane amounts of carbon, warming. Fuck its like you're actually intelligent and refuse to examine your political bias enough to arrive at the next step.

Master Baiter

What does this even mean? Are you calling scientists rich people?
But the climate is changing
And it’s changing faster than it was before

Underrated post. Where are you moving to, user? If I had to GTFOD it would be around Austin, lesser changes of tornadoes and decent distance from coast.

bigleaguepolitics.com/scientific-journal-forced-to-retract-landmark-climate-change-study-due-to-falsehoods/

wattsupwiththat.com/2019/09/29/the-climate-doom-timeline/

Attached: 1573243368692.jpg (598x960, 108K)

Next fifty to seventy-five years should be interesting. Good point, user

Already explained how that's wrong, go back, reread, try again.

If dems didn't want to use climate change as a way of increasing taxes and filling their pockets there would be no debate.

>Is climate change real? Or is Greta Thunberg just a little brat?
Yes but harassing Western countries and a few ME countries already investing in greener energy while ignoring China and India is retarded.

Ofcores it's real, it's just not man made

>taking your sources from clearly biased websites, that even flock that they have political motives in the url
The absolute state of this board

This isn’t right vs left you brain washed sheeple

Attached: bof.png (419x260, 246K)

That’s what big oil wants you to think
Keep eating out of the hands of the Jew lords, you sheeple

Already told you human are incapable to do that, go back, reread, try again

Weather changes from time to time. Mind blowing I know.

petitionproject.org/

technocracy.news/climate-scientists-write-to-un-there-is-no-climate-emergency/

Attached: 1572143877113.png (907x587, 415K)

weather =/= climate change

Attached: DHWxuB8VwAECP4M.jpg (1024x512, 89K)

1.) climate change is real
2.) Greta Thunberg is a little but rich brat

Attached: 0f0b399156152bf2901ef0e3a6573a79-imagejpeg.jpg (683x456, 32K)

I accept the human-influenced accelerated climate change. We will have to endure harsher winters, polar vortexes, stronger hurricanes, droughts, etc.
On a flip side, a volcano eruption or an earthquake can cause catastrophic damage regardless of how many Priuses we drive.
We will see a population decrease, and many coastal communities wrecked. Better start getting ready then.

Attached: 12cryh25006065935.jpg (604x483, 47K)

Holy shit this is the most retarded thread so far.
Fucking ignore the little brat and read what climate SCIENTISTS SAY.

It's literally close to 100% agreement that AWG is real, but one cant throw out predictions because of it. Here you go:
journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/0270467619886266?icid=int.sj-abstract.similar-articles.3

That depends. If you're willing to admit that thousands of scientist who agree on the edge ts of humans on our climate, then it's real. If you don't believe so, turn on a diesel engine and breathe in the fumes until it clicks that those things may not be great.

why do you all want to fuck this kid so bad

Posting clearly biased urls is not an argument, user

I mean if you want I could also just blindly post buzzfeed articles that suck gretas dick, if that’s the type of “argument” you find engaging.

breitbart.com/environment/2019/09/20/nolte-climate-experts-are-0-41-with-their-doomsday-predictions/

rt.com/news/464051-finnish-study-no-evidence-warming/

Greta is a victim her parents sold her to George soros

Attached: 1575401010546.jpg (960x868, 82K)

1. Climate change is always happening.
2. Humans are making it worse.
3. Humans are also destroying every ecosystem on Earth.
4. Greta Thunberg is a twat and a puppet of her activist parents.
5. Politicians and media are either lying or retarded when they blame every fucking rain, snow, or fire on climate change.

The fires in Australia aren't happening because of "climate change". They're happening because it's hot, dry, poor fire control management, and fires are being set, some of them naturally. Climate change doesn't make fire out of thin air fucktards and just calling everything climate change doesn't solve a fucking thing or prevent a fucking thing.

Same in California with lying scumbag governer Newsom trying to blame "climate change" on the fact that the state run power company hasn't been allowed to update their grid in decades and they create unsafe conditions when power lines go down.

Like seriously. If you're the level of fucking stupid that will believe a global climate makes power lines start fires, you shouldn't be in any debate about anything more complicated than how you like your toast.

Attached: politicsisclimate.jpg (243x412, 31K)

thegwpf.org/content/uploads/2018/02/Groupthink.pdf

That's got to be against Geneva convention, right? Right?

lol shes a paid shill.

climate change is real. its going to be a real problem in 1000 years or so. for us, meh no issues. Queue but MUH 1 TENTH OF 1 TENTH OF A PERCENT OF WARMING!

Ah yes
Greta Thunberg the scientist

I'm thinking back to Black Saturday in 2009. There were also catastrophic wildfires in Australia

Hit the nail on the head regarding California, btw. The place is overpopulated beyond all fuck. And utilities are ran by idiots.

She’s a puppet of her father & suffers from fetal alcohol syndrome but climate change is real, it’s always changed & we will adapt to what it becomes or die. The middle ages were hotter & we made it through that. the big worry is the damage third world countries (China, India, all of Africa) are doing to our oceans via over fishing, leaving nets behind & dumping garbage & toxic waste into rivers.

You didn't look at the graphs, did you?
LIKE CLOCKWORK
It doesn't change.
You have to go back to before the data agrees with you.

I'm calling the people paying the scientists rich people.

yeah but at least she has a plan

Attached: 1568927674658.jpg (1080x1305, 141K)

Attached: 1578701526724.png (503x486, 292K)

Let me introduce you to this exciting new concept in global weather dynamics.
It's called "The Sun".

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-03/un-official-admits-global-warming-agenda-really-about-destroying-capitalism

wentworthreport.com/stop-the-climate-stupidity/

Attached: Cyx0odbXcAAPzG-.jpg (600x460, 42K)

Attached: 1572911473149.jpg (770x736, 163K)

ah you must be american to believe its not

sad really

both. Climate change IS a thing, but Greta is also a little cunt for behaving the way she does. The planet goes through changes on its own, with or without human interference, it's how the ice ages happen (even the miniature one like in the dark ages before CO2 emissions were a topic of discussion). One of these days, we'll hit another hot age like during the Eocene period, then the course of a few thousand years the heat will become the new norm, then when it starts cooling down again, people will freak out about global freezing or some shit. It happens, it did before we were here and will continue long after we nuke ourselves into oblivion.

Rule 34?

Why not both?

scientology.org/
>I have sited a website, now believe everything this site says

we're going to survive the next ice age because of climate change/global warming.

Yeah man millions of vehicles and thousands upon thousands of boats, factories, farms, planes, etc etc etc have ZERO impact on ANYTHING.

Attached: 025[1].png (475x475, 115K)

ameritards are unironically the only "civilized" country filled with enough retards to actually think climate change is an opinion and not a fact

after all, a retarded president for a country of retards

that's why she says to look at the science

Operation: Lets go for her head

I need you, in amino(a aplication where is a lot of comunities) me and and some guys have comunity called kpop haters we did it to talk about what is grong with this shit, but we do this away the fans, but 16hours ago one fan enter to the comunity and begin to spam shit of kpop and insult other members

>Her profile aminoapps.com/p/ptbtre

We have decided the hunt begins but i need your help we are a short group, i need spam a lot of it in the profile and in the comunity.

>Gore, porn, nazi memes, shitpost everything you can post, she do it and we want revange.

Pls help us we was posting our opinions only in the comunity, away of these retard, they beging the war

>Here is the evidece

Attached: Amino.jpg (1024x466, 83K)

this

climate change deniers, chemtrails conspiracy tards, antivaxxers, flat-earthers, trumpanzees... nuke fatfuckistan when?

Real? Yes. Urgent problem? No. My stance is that global warming won't be an issue for years but we have problems in today's world that need attention. Such as clean water, global hunger, crumbling infrastructure, ect. This is why we shouldn't pay alot of attention to it but rather use our resources to fix current problems, not global warming.

youtube.com/watch?v=b-uzNBtdYOo&app=desktop

wattsupwiththat.com/2018/08/07/failed-prognostications-of-climate-alarm/

Ironic, coming from a twat that doesn't go to school.

And you are an incel that dreams of being a cuck.

>Watch that open mind, your brains might fall out.

where did you get that line? Boomer Bumper Stickers R Us?

Attached: B4AB426C-ADBC-42F1-AB4E-6460BB69536A.jpg (597x597, 77K)

Attached: 1579846618162.jpg (640x417, 56K)

it's real
>"weather"
>right-wing dipshittery

its both

Climate change is a hoax. I dump as much garbage into the river as I can because I know it pisses off you stupid hippies.

i got more sayins than you can shake a stick at!

stick that in your pipe and smoke it, buster!

Magnanimous doesn't mean what you think it means, you dolt.

climatedepot.com/2018/07/21/new-gallup-poll-americans-do-not-even-mention-global-warming-as-a-problem-36-problems-cited-but-not-climate/

wsj.com/articles/thirty-years-on-how-well-do-global-warming-predictions-stand-up-1529623442

Jesus Christ someone needs to break Ben GayForTrumpRisson's hands before he's allowed to inflict more crimes against art and good taste.

She's blowing the human involvement out of proportion. Climate change is very real, but we're nowhere near emitting enough carbon emissions to destroy the atmosphere or ecosystem.