What would you do with 2 million dollars?

What would you do with 2 million dollars?

>you don't have to pay taxes on it
>you can't win more money buy buying lottery tickets
>you can't magically upconvert it into 3 million with the 'exchange rate' or whatever bullshit

Attached: 1579569204760.jpg (500x500, 191K)

Invest in low cost managed equity index fund.

I would prefer if this could happen at a time when the market wasnt so hot.

I would spend a million into making an apartment complex to make a passive earning of them.
With the other half, buy a house by the sea and a sailboat, and travel trough the caribbean

>a million into making an apartment complex

Million bucks huh? Thats a tiny ass apartment complex. You be lucky to get 10 grand a month in rent.

Invest 95% of the money by going to a professional as I have no idea how to invest lol.

Put the other 5% into my bank accounts and enjoy some spending money and basically not worry about paying the bills and saving money.

I would still keep my job, my car and my apartment. The only thing that would be different is I would never really have to worry about money.

I dont really want a luxury life, to have a normal life would be nice

Im just saying, there are far better investments than some 5 tenant apartment building.

Probably overdose

2 million tacos

Thank you. I feel like everyone that’s wants a luxurious life is a greedy fuck

I hear ya. That's why the number is 2 million dollars. It's not really enough to live a "luxury" life, but if you invest the money properly you likely would not have to work.

Perhaps the greatest luxury is to spend time doing what you want. Enjoying the wealth of life and relationships.

Pay off all current debt
Snap up a few homes for rental property income
Invest at least 500k
Spend some on dumb shit

This. To say money doesn’t buy happiness is dumb. If I had enough money to do whatever I wanted with all of my time I would be happy as fuck.

Two chicks at the same time, man.

Attached: office-space-chicks.png (320x240, 114K)

million two dollar bills

Yea, the real luxury is freedom. From basically anyone but the tax man telling you what to do.

Buy a house, pay off debts, then invest the rest and go on with my life normally and retire at 40 and never tell anyone about the nest egg.

2 girls at once

I know a guy that won 1M in about ’02.
Was getting about 65K/yr on interest.
Got some sound financial advice on pay cash vs. finance on lower interest rate than you’re gaining on (got a bit complicated, can’t remember details but it’s not as simple as you’d think) and to the best of my knowledge he’s still just cruising through life.
No Ferraris or anything, but nice house, truck, boat, and a lot of camping and fishing. Basically what he did before win, but no work to spoil it.
That’s me.
Friends brother in UK won the pools (lottery), moved to London, spent it ALL on rented apartment and a funk ton of drugs. Was soon a heroin addict, ffw 4yrs, not only broke but in debt, dead in gutter.

Probably buy a small home. Then live off the rest and do whatever I want. No more wage slaving. The average person only really needs 2-3 million in their lifetime if they're modest.

i would buy a trillion dollars
or a few bitcoin

Find a pretty girl to knock up and then leave her the money and kill myself.

>ensuring your child grows up in a single parent household and eventually finds out daddy became an hero
Thot if daughter, school shooter if son

>doesnt matter, reproduced
Still the best I could hope for

Why would you need 2 million dollars to kill yourself? Can't you do it for free?

The 2 mil was to get someone to agree to take one for the team and carry my genes on. The an hero is so I dont transfer my depression BS to them via seeing their POS adad as anything but an idealized martyr

Invest 1.75 Million in Booze, Drugs and Hookers. Then spend the rest in Vegas just 4 fun.

Attached: aubrey-plaza-comes-out-as-bisexual-ftr.jpg (600x836, 216K)

buy Cred Forums and burn it to the ground

based

id live exactly like i do now only i wouldnt work

Attached: 1523614569959.jpg (1564x1564, 198K)

Invest it in an index fund immediately and live off the $6000/mo in interest for the rest of my life.

Then with the free time I have, I can travel, pursue my interests, and develop out other businesses.