Aspiring lawyer here. Make an argument and I will endeavor to argue against it. Doing this for practice...

Aspiring lawyer here. Make an argument and I will endeavor to argue against it. Doing this for practice. If it is something I am not familiar with give me a couple minutes to research it.

Attached: now we argue.gif (480x262, 936K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3TYT1QfdfsM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_Panthers
forbes.com/sites/sarahchamberlain/2019/08/21/addressing-the-skilled-labor-shortage-in-america/#340eba95181d
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
abuse.wikia.org/wiki/Rape_in_the_United_States
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/tables/table-12
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

You are wasting your time studying to become a lawyer. The field is oversaturated and unless you graduate from a tier 1 law school you won't make any real money.

Prove me wrong.

you're a faggot. Fact

I am not doing it for the money. I enjoy debate and persuasion.
I am married (to a female) and have a child and have never had any homosexual experiences or thoughts.

Raising the age limit for buying cigarettes and vape products, and alcohol for that matter, while you can still vote, serve in the military and pay taxes at 18 is bullshit. Now debate me fag.

Attached: B6F728A0-D04B-43BF-AA3C-39A0CCB72655.jpg (1195x800, 167K)

You don't even debate or persuade in the actual field of law. You're just a hired attorney and 99% of the time stating the facts of your client. Which most often is jobless niggers who can't afford to pay bail. Have fun with that.

These substances are harmful to the brain and addictive. Studies show that the earlier you begin using these substances greatly increases the chance of you becoming an addict. The brain also does not fully develop until your mid 20s. Raising the age limit is done to protect the general population.
The other things you listed are not addictive or unhealthy and thus are not a detriment to our youth or society.
I'm aware this is how you start out but I'm hoping to at least have some real cases sometimes.

The WMSCOG is not a cult.

Second Amendment: What does "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" actually mean?

Ok, here's another one. Trying to stay within a field you may have expertise in or have thought about before.

Getting rid of the death sentence is simply a make-work project to keep otherwise unemployed lawyers doing something productive through the endless appeal process.

Niggers are good for society therefore we should embrace their culture.

> Serve in the military
> The other things you listed are not addictive or unhealthy
If you’re old enough to serve and potentially die in war you’re considered an adult. If you’re an adult, then you should have the freedom to use what other adults 21 and over are allowed to use. Anything less is infringing on my rayts!

A cult by definition must not be Christian. This organization is Christian therefore it is not a cult.
The right of the people to arm themselves lawfully.

Also, there is a lot now so give me a second I'm trying to keep up.

Water is wet

Age of consent should be lowered.

>Trying to stay within a field you may have expertise in or have thought about before.
Not sure what you mean here?
>Getting rid of the death sentence is simply a make-work project to keep otherwise unemployed lawyers doing something productive through the endless appeal process.
The function of the appeal process, although sometimes abused, is necessary to protect those wrongfully imprisoned or accused.

It's not OK to eat a baby alive in front of their complaining mother.

Attached: baby_lover.jpg (1200x800, 95K)

Make an argument for prince Andrew to avoid testifying and not look guilty because of it, asking for a friend

Attached: prince-andrew.png (757x505, 443K)

To be wet means you are covered in water. Water cannot cover itself. Water, therefore, is not wet.
The age of consent has been determined by experts and placed where it is to protect young people from older sexual predators. Its purpose is not to prevent people from similar ages engaging in sexual activity with one another. The purpose of the age of consent is to preclude, through use of judicial punishment, sexual predators from attacking youths. Lowering the age of consent would empower these types of individuals.

>Not sure what you mean here?
I meant no disrespect, only that you have probably done a ton of thinking about capital punishment, since it's one of the classic legal debates

Give me a minute to think of more topics, this is interesting

Ok, I've got one.

Let's talk about water. Clean drinkable water is necessary for life. But it also takes resources to create it.

Is water a human right? Or if someone cannot afford it, should they be denied it?

Not sure if this is purely legal, but I'd like your take anyway

I honestly have no idea who this is or what you are talking about so give me some time to look it up.

We cant have our 127th in line to the throne going to jail for pedo stuff the queen will get very pissed

Attached: wp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F08%2FQueen_firing_rifle.jpg%2Ffit-in__1200x9600.jpg (1200x810, 140K)

>I meant no disrespect
None taken, I just didn't know what you meant to say.
>this is interesting
It really is a fun way to pass some time and get your brain working.

>Is water a human right? Or if someone cannot afford it, should they be denied it?
Yes. The distinction must be made between 'drinkable' water and water for other uses. 'Drinkable' water is a human right. This is because it is necessary for survival and without it you will very quickly. This is also why there are free drinking fountains scattered all over the place and water is provided for free when you are incarcerated. Also, no license is required to use these fountains or public bathrooms, anyone, even a homeless person or enemy of the state, can use them.
As you said "it also takes resources to create it", is very true. This is why water for other reasons is not free. For example, water to your home for your sink or shower or water to fill up your pool. These things are not necessary for survival and consequently you must pay for them. But drinkable water is available free of charge almost anywhere.

Sorry that might be a little confusing because I forgot to quote the questions.
>Is water a human right?
Yes.
>Or if someone cannot afford it, should they be denied it?
No, for the reasons I stated.

Good answer.

Here is a follow-up question then. It relates to air.

Air is arguably even more important than water. Should breathable air be a human right?

If someone lives in a heavily polluted area, should they then be able to raise legal charges against air polluters? (As substantiating evidence, I believe air pollution causes a ton of deaths each year.)

>Should breathable air be a human right?
Yes.
>If someone lives in a heavily polluted area, should they then be able to raise legal charges against air polluters?
Yes they should be able to raise their concerns. This will give them an opportunity to state their case and an opportunity for the defendants (the air polluters) to make their case.

Shit I missed this one, sorry.
>then you should have the freedom to use what other adults 21 and over are allowed to use.
Young people around this age are, always have been, and always will be the best option for the average soldier. Also, recruiting a young soldier and training him for years creates a strong leader for the next group of soldiers. That is the reason they are able to be recruited so young. This will not ever change.
Just because you are old enough to fight in a war does not mean you should be allowed to use these types of substances and I would argue it should be discouraged by the very nature of your job. Would you want a drunken soldier watching your back or a sober one?
My original point still stands.

This.
Well faggot OP, explain how serving in active military isn’t dangerous.

Yes, a difficult job to get into if you don’t finish top of class.

My bro studied law, got a 2.1 and is now a teacher.

I’d have a back up plan in place

Traps are gay; homosexual
Homo = same
sexual = pertaining to sex
Therefore if you have a penis, and the trap has a penis, both of you are male and both of you are homosexual therefore gay. Traps are gay

>The average annual fatality rate for all services combined was 94.9 per 100,000
I would consider that not dangerous because it is less than a 1% chance. This is for the US military.

Here's a philosophical one I heard on Cred Forums a couple years back
The story basically goes like this:

>Roommate A comes home and starts preheating the oven to cook a pizza.
>Unbeknownst to him, Roommate B put plastic dishes in the oven without him knowing.
>A and B both fight.
>A thinks it's B's fault.
>B thinks it's A's fault.

Who's in the wrong?

Attached: smug blini cat.jpg (600x593, 40K)

>backup plan
I do. I was a plumber for 3 years before I started school because I wanted to learn a trade just in case I didn't like it. I can always go back to that or switch to something else. I'm also a veteran so the government is paying me to study.

>got a 2.1
'2.1', what?

who the fuck puts plastic dishes in the oven?

we live in a dystopia. corporations are agents collecting money (see youtube.com/watch?v=3TYT1QfdfsM for background)
there is no stopping doom anymore

In order for sexual intercourse between two individuals to be considered "homosexual", both individuals would have to identify as males. In your scenario one individual identifies as a female, and the other as male (I'm assuming since you didn't state specifically) therefore any union between them would not be considered homosexual.

>both individuals would have to identify as males.
so you're saying sex is tied to gender?

That was my initial thinking too. But then I watched an episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and they had this exact story in a different scenario

>Dennis is eating a bowl of cereal in his car
>Frank hits Dennis' car with his car
>The only damages are from when Frank's contact knocked out the bowl of cereal from Dennis' hand

Who pays for the damages?
If Frank, then how does this scenario differ from the oven scenario?

Attached: 1561162028441 cat nome.jpg (640x581, 95K)

>Who's in the wrong?
Roomate B because there is no reason you should ever put anything plastic inside your oven. You can say you Roommate A should have checked the oven beforehand but I do not believe most people do this (I certainly don't) and he shouldn't have to.

Makes sense
can you see What do you think then? Dennis should pay the damages?

A 2.1 is a degree classification between highest (a 1st) and a 2.2 lower class honours

No. I'm saying intercourse and defining if an encounter is sexually considered hetero or homo is tied to gender.

alright I didn't think it was GPA. I was about to say holy shit no wonder.
so even though he did relatively very well, he's a teacher. makes sense now.
that's why you ask questions and don't assume.

In this scenario Frank should pay for the damages.
Dennis did not intentionally, or through neglect cause the damage to his car. The damage was caused because someone else (Dennis) struck his car. It is not illegal to eat cereal in your car. It is illegal to strike someone else's car with your own.
The only other thing I could think of would be if Dennis was eating his cereal WHILE driving and ran a red light/stop sign/did something else because he was distracted by the cereal.

The military can absolutely be harmful to your health. Also, retroactively making current 18-20 year old persons, who are already addicted by choice to cigarettes or vape products, criminals for continuing their habit is bs. Govt. Should have made it legal for persons currently 18-20 and illegal for persons not yet 18 until they are 21. Just like they had to do with the weapons ban in the 80s. Grandfathered in. Also, the vape changes are surely sponsored by big tobacco but I think it backfired on them in the long run.

If I hold a loaded gun to my head the whole time while I'm driving, and someone taps my bumper to cause the gun to go off in a car accident, are they a murderer?

nah you were dumb enough to hold a gun to your head while driving, likely impairing your driving skills

Obstriction of congress isn't a thing.
Collusion is not a crime.
Go go go.

>The military can absolutely be harmful to your health
It can also be good for a lot of people.
>Also, retroactively making current 18-20 year old persons, who are already addicted by choice to cigarettes or vape products, criminals for continuing their habit is bs.
You got me here, I don't really have anything good against this statement.

Who am I defending? The guy holding the gun or the guy who hit his car? I can do both if you want.

Should video gaming addiction, "Gaming Disorder" as the WHO states, be classified as a mental disorder when no other addictions are put into the same category?

So being dumb enough to hold a bowl of cereal in the car makes you liable for the damages?

Just wondering what you legitimately think

Isn't being a lawyer praciticing critical thinking about cases? Or is it just finding an argument for which side pays you?

I guess I'm asking you to be a Supreme Court judge on how you would rule and not be a lawyer

churches are cooperations. there are no reason for them to be exempt from having to pay federal, state, and local taxes

>Obstriction of congress isn't a thing.
It is a thing, but it is generally known as 'contempt of Congress'. It typically refers to ignoring subpoenas.
>Collusion is not a crime.
It depends on the context. If I collude with my family to have a surprise birthday party for our father and we all lie to him that will never be charged, because no one is harmed. If I am a government official colluding with a foreign government or business or honestly whomever to the detriment of whoever I am representing politically, then you can be charged with collusion.

nah he might've been running late and was eating breakfast at a stop where he didn't have to drive for a bit. there is no logical reason to ever need to hold a gun - nonetheless a loaded gun - to your own head while driving.

Yes, because it is a mental issue and not a physical one. For example schizophrenia =/= heroin addiction. It may be an addiction but there is no physical component.

How is it a mental issue when you need to use your body physically to play games?

can you argue against the right to repair bill SB5799 with reasonable arguments ?

>Isn't being a lawyer praciticing critical thinking about cases? Or is it just finding an argument for which side pays you?
I have thought about this. You have to consider defending rapists and murderers, which nobody with a conscience would ever want to do. However, EVERYONE has a right to a fair trial and a lawyer. That is an extremely important thing and even if they are scumbags it needs to be upheld and you should do your best for them, even if you don't want to because that is your job.
Now for your scenario. If I was defending the guy who hit the car I would bring up distracted driving first. It's illegal to text and drive for example. Holding a gun up to your head takes one of your hands off of the wheel diminishing your control of the vehicle. Then I would talk about when I was in the military and say you should never point a gun at anything you do not intend to shoot. Finally I would say that the guy who hit his car had no idea the other driver had a gun to his head so how can you possibly charge someone for murder when it was completely out of his control. I would say hit him with whatever for causing an accident but not murder.

All criminals have a mental illness.

Attached: 1513878929218.jpg (960x758, 146K)

Separation of church and state. You can't tax churches and they can't influence government monetarily. Also they don't turn a profit they way corporations do and generally do more charitable work for their communities.

It should tell you something that all of the actual lawyers here are warning you how awful it is. Seriously don't do it. Get out now before it's too late and you sign up for too many loans.
Becoming a lawyer was the worst idea I ever had.

What I meant was you are not imbibing any substance that alters your mental capacity.

So intent comes into play

Thank you for the clarification, but I will admit I was being a bit of a nit-picking jackass by asking that.

in my opinion yeah but i'm not op and i'm definitely not a lawyer so maybe i'm looking at it all wrong

There's no wrong answers its just something Ive been thinking about the last 2 weeks and cant decide either way
Practice critical thinking this way

I hate my neighbor because he keeps throwing things into my yard. One day, I notice more garbage on my lawn. In the middle of the night, I walk into his house and shoot him in the head while he’s asleep (he lives alone). When I get home the guilt overwhelms me and I call the police. I am charged with first degree murder. A week later a coroner’s report finds that he’d died in his sleep earlier that evening. If you were my lawyer, what would your course of action be to reduce my sentence with the new evidence at hand?

Attached: E7654745-71EE-4943-AAA3-A8B9F759205A.jpg (1084x640, 478K)

That claim bridges on social deviance theories and is controlled by taxonomical branches in the DSM and sociological views more than it does anything scientific. Many do, not all. The ranges of crime and the severity of victim mean that any walk of life can commit their own style of crime and only be considered mentally ill if they fulfill DSM requirements.

I can't be held responsible for the farts that come out of my asshole.

I am not familiar with that so give me some time to read about it.
First I would define criminal. By criminal I'm assuming you mean someone who has broken the law. That could be as simple as driving without your seat belt on or buying alcohol underage.
I'm assuming mean more serious offenders though. In their cases I would say that the most successful criminals do NOT have a mental illness because that would inhibit their ability to commit crimes. For example the Pink Panthers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_Panthers

Is it really that bad?

I would attempt to have you charge with tampering with a corpse and breaking and entering. The person you shot was already dead but you did commit some crimes and that should satisfy the judge/jury and keep you out of prison for murder.

we shouldn't accept immigrants from any country with an IQ below 98 (the American average)

Yes you can because it is your body and some changes can help with that problem. You need to learn to hold them in, change your diet, or excuse yourself.

>we shouldn't accept immigrants from any country with an IQ below 98 (the American average)
hahhahahaha 100 is the human average.

Yes we should because they bolster the workforce (particularly in the basic labor jobs), increase the birthrate (ours has been in steady decline), and we have the means to provide for those that are emigrating from a dangerous area.

>bolster the workforce
we really aren't in an employment shortage
>increase the birthrate
More retards being born making dumbing down our country
>provide means for those emigrating
who gives a shit, the idea is in our own interest not in theirs

Ok, I did a bit of research and... no I can't haha. Now I'm not super familiar with the bill or that type of stuff so maybe if I was more informed I could argue against it but right now, no. You got me.
The only thing I could say is some form of "well you bought the product knowing this beforehand. If you didn't agree to it then you shouldn't have bought it."

the us should ban all flights from and into china to quarantine the wuhan coronavirus

you're a closeted faggot. You're an OP on Cred Forums.

The OP is not a homosexual

Your original point doesn’t stand. You are not countering my point, you are arguing around it. My argument is that if you are old enough to serve in the military and potentially die in a war, you should be considered an adult in all aspects and allowed to make your own decisions, even if detrimental to your health,as a on adult it’s your decision . Especially when these things are legal for other adults based on an arbitrary minimum age. Furthermore, when you start banning specific things because it’s bad for your health, eventually eating fried chicken or burgers will only be allowed for those 21 and over. Sex spreads STD’s, should that be restricted for 21 and over too?

Attached: 87AD0E1B-27B6-4ACA-9ED7-E7596218E0C4.jpg (600x400, 24K)

i thought the us governemnt especially the republicans are against artificial monopolies?

She was under the influence of prescription mind altering drugs: prozac
And tried as an adult.

Attached: Alyssa.jpg (384x512, 35K)

take away the 13% nigger population and America's IQ rises

White American IQ is like 105

i doubt that with the current president

>we really aren't in an employment shortage
forbes.com/sites/sarahchamberlain/2019/08/21/addressing-the-skilled-labor-shortage-in-america/#340eba95181d
>More retards being born making dumbing down our country
That's not a result of anything genetic. IQs have been falling in predominately white countries for decades.
>who gives a shit, the idea is in our own interest not in theirs
This is moral and can't really argue for against something like that.

>IQs have been falling in predominately white countries for decades.

i think you dont know how to iq. you should google iq distribution. i cant think of an argument thats supports the iq decrease in western/white countries

I can't beat this one either. A couple of days ago maybe I could but I learned recently that you can go 2 weeks before showing any symptoms and it can survive on surfaces. That means that you could possibly quarantine the passengers or test them but what about the planes? You'd have to quarantine and test the entire airport and anyone who touches that airplane or handles baggage. You got me.

Already did this one.

IQ is genetic, most recent studies have estimated that around 80% of intelligence hereditary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

I said you were NOT a homosexual.

Traps are gay

well i think i can answer it myself. there is very little knowledge about the virus and thus the consequences and impact is unknown. every day are people traveling from and into china to get medical treatment from specialists which people cant effort in the us or are just too expensive. furthermore its not enforceable or probably wouldnt lead to the wanted results cause nearly 20 countries have suspected infected. and we cant ban all flights into the us cause of the financial consequences.
an quarantine or flight ban could do more harm than good cause we just dont know enough about the virus yet

>My argument is that if you are old enough to serve in the military and potentially die in a war, you should be considered an adult
I agree with this statement. However you MUST make a distinction between people who are in the military and people who are civilians. You cannot compare them because their lives and jobs are vastly different, and for good reason. Being inebriated as a member of the military has a much higher chance of getting you and your friends killed than does being inebriated as a civilian. Also,
>even if detrimental to your health
If you are in the military your health now belongs to the government. They do not want you doing things that will damage their property, for obvious reasons. You signed the contract knowing this beforehand.
I can debate the rest with you if you'd like but I think your original point was people in the military should be able to do shit if they aren't 21.

A man pulls a handgun on me and I pull one in response. I fire, which leads to a shootout in which a bullet passes through his shoulder and strikes a bystander in the torso. He strikes me twice in the arm with return fire.

Who would likely face what charges, and how would you attempt to defend me in court with only these minimal details?

THis is a retarded argument in the first place. You could say "If you're old enough to get in a car and die in an accident, you're old enough to smoke cigarettes". You have a higher chance of dying in a car accident than dying just because you joined the military.

Attached: 1552634326157.png (484x293, 183K)

i got another one.
do you know about the Anne Sacoolas case?
a diplomats wife killed a uk citizen through driving on the wrong side of the road.

the argument against extradition cause her husband is a diplomat (immunity ) doenst count, cause there was a similiar case in ukraine where pretty much the same happened and the accused was extradited

Why wouldn't you say that the benifit of quarantine outweigs the harm? Especially in the era of video conferencing.

Freeze the airport. Ground the planes. Every worker, every plane, every wrench, screwdriver and ballpoint pen accounted for until the response teams can get their shit together. It would be silly to suggest that other countries should share the burden of infection so that a country who didn't have their sanitation together and cooked up a deadly virus can still fly out of their country.

Don't know who that is but an image search gave me a name so gimme a minute to read about her.
Did this one already. Alright then why were IQs falling before mass immigration?
Haha you're right I misread. That is probably the cleverest one so far and I can't beat it without outright lying.

The OP is not a pedophile

when did you do IQ is genetic

defend why you like Cred Forums

cause this could lead to more deaths than not quarantining the us? we just dont know enough yet. if there was prove that a quarantine would outweight the harm than there wouldnt be an argument against it, except mayby financial consequences which are highly valued in the us. cause politicans are corupt, espcially in regard to boing .stocks of airlines travel organinations or export. furthermore could it lead to retaliatiion from china and trade relations could suffer. trump wants a tradedeal with china. this could lead to a slowdown of the world economy.

>bolster the workforce
With laborers who are willing to lower their standards. Currently there are people unemployed who are surrounded by "Now Hiring" signs because the compensation that is being offered is too low to meet basic living standards. There is a standoff for higher pay going on and bringing in a bunch of scabs would undermine the effort and send a strong message of "fuck americans, they can die out. Lets get some low-IQ cheapos in here". WHich would, at the very least, decrease confidence in government.

> increase the birthrate (ours has been in steady decline)
The world is grossly overpopulated and couples with higher intelligence have less kids. People with lower intellegence have more kids. You're encouraging a "race to the bottom". It's worse for the health of the host country than "low birth rates". Quality not quantity.

>provide for those that are emigrating from a dangerous area.
Their country is dangerous because of the culture and way of thought. If they bring those to the new country then there will be two countries that are dangerous and no safe ones left.

This is a hard one. I can't list verbatim exactly who would face what, I'm not that far yet. I'm mostly doing this to practice debate.
I would start by asking if you both are allowed to carry a handgun legally, because if not obviously you will be charged for that.
Then I would ask if the person hit collaterally was killed because you could be charged with manslaughter. So the question would be were you just firing randomly all over or were you shooting accurately at your attacker. It would be important because if you were just shooting recklessly you could be charged but if the bullet randomly passed through your attack and struck someone else then I would argue that that was not your fault.
Following that I would go with the basic self defense, someone was trying to kill you.

i know my argement is structured and written poorly. but excuse is that i m not a native speaker and i m prettty tired . its 3am in my country

>do you know about the Anne Sacoolas case?
I don't, but I'll read about it. Which side am I on?
>Why wouldn't you say that the benifit of quarantine outweigs the harm?
Because that is my job. That's why I said I couldn't beat that one.

i still hope you get the gist

>increase the birthrate
Immigrants after 1 generation have a birth rate the same as Americans.
So you just import more?

Imagine I pour a liquid on a patch of grass. And then the grass stops reproducing. Is that liquid a fertilizer or a poison?

Our society is so fucked up we aren't having kids for a bunch of reasons, and instead of you wanting to fix it you just want to exploit some foreign people to do the jobs you don't want to.
You are a piece of shit.

hahaha argue against the extradition

Lol this is like the "OP is not a homosexual". I can't beat that without outright lying. Which technically I could do and the onus of proof would be on you. So let's do that.
I am a pedophile but I have never hurt any children.
Sorry that was a typo. My question for you was
>Alright then why were IQs falling before mass immigration?
Because the blanket of anonymity allows people to freely express whatever views they want without being demonized. It's also a medium for those who are generally more introverted to interact with other people.

>Quarantining can lead to more deaths.
That's not how quarantine works. This isn't late stage pandemics and only some other country has the cure and whoever can't manage to leave dies.

>We don't just know enough yet.
The CDC has indeed been disappointed with progress learning about the virus. What you decided to omit is that it's because the state is being incompetent and disingengious. We don't even know if the numbers reported are real.

>There will be financial consequences which are highly valued in the US
If Happy meals don't come with toys? What strategic resource does the US get from China that it could not switch to making on it's own? How fortunate for China the US gives so much of it's intellectual property to China. Would they have figured out AC power? The semi-conductor?

>Trump wants a trade deal with China

The basic health of a country's populace and the risk of a pandamic are not outweighed by some pending trade deals, for one. Moreover "tomorrow is another day". Those trade deals can be resumed after this is handled. What kind of moron worries about painting their house while it's on fire? Have you no concept of priorities?

Your english is "adequate" for understanding.

This case basically would boil down to numbers and morals. Numbers I don't have on hand and morals can be debated endlessly.

I think you misunderstood my post. We're both arguing against increasing immigration to counter low birth rates.

I agree. The problems causing the low birth rates should be fixed instead of being bandaged by importing more people. That's even before you consider that these new waves of imports actually hate America, and some even admit it.

Shit replied to the wrong post
Meant for

Alright I read about it and that's pretty fucked up. Personally I think she should be extradited.
BUT
If I was her lawyer she LEGALLY was protected by this 'Under the 1961 Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, family members of diplomats are covered by immunity while living abroad.'.
So I would keep her in the US as long as possible and try to work out as lenient a sentence as possible while making it evident to her that she WILL have to serve some kind of time for what she had done and it would probably be best to just get it over with.

Traps aren't gay

>Make an argument and I will endeavor to argue against it
this website is shitty and we should all an hero.
fight me nigger

How do you figure it boils down to morals? Because it determines if someone is able to flee danger the easy way? The path to safety is making a country safe. Which requires diligence, fortitude, dependability, being uncorruptable, and a whole host of traits that they have proven throughout history that they don't have. The US did *not* happen by accident. "Privalige" is a meme. This relatively safe country was bought and paid for through tireless effort.

When the outcome of the debate is "do we have one good country and one shitty country, or two shitty countries", the answer doesn't seem obvious to you?

What if the family of my victim pushed for more intent based violence crimes? Conspiracy to etc

Homosexuality is defined as an attraction to the same sex. By "Traps" I am assuming you mean male to female transexuals. These individuals are biologically male. If a male is attracted to "Traps" (who are biologically male) then he is attracted to males. If a male is attracted to males he is a homosexual aka gay.

>this website is shitty
I (and I'm assuming a lot of other people) like this website because of the blanket anonymity.
>we should all an hero
Only if there is no other way out.

>>Quarantining can lead to more deaths.
>That's not how quarantine works. This isn't late stage pandemics and only some other country has the cure and whoever can't manage to leave dies.

i dont know what you mean?
my standpoint to argue was: the us should ban all flights from and into china to quarantine the wuhan coronavirus

banning all flights can lead to more deaths cause patients that have other deseases(not the wuhan virus) that have to be treated in china or in the US and the patients or the specialists are limited and thus have to travel to eachother. if flights are banned people would suffer or die.

>>We don't just know enough yet.
>The CDC has indeed been disappointed with progress learning about the virus. What you decided to omit is that it's because the state is being incompetent and disingengious. We don't even know if the numbers reported are real.

i know what kind of shithole china is. i ve been in shanghai. i m not a fan of the country the culture how they tread animals especially on wettmarkets and all that shit but i m not tryn hide facts from you. i m was tryn to not overcomplicate it.

>>There will be finare highly valued in the US
>If Happy meals don't come with toys? What strategic resource does the US get from China that it could not switch to making on it's own? How fortunate for China the US gives so much of it's intellectual property to China. Would they have figured out AC power? The semi-conductor?

1 example are rare earths. but that wasnt the point i wanted to make. i was talking about the us ecconmy. people loosing theirs jobs cause of recession. then the us healthcare system would lead to people dying cause they wouldnt be able to pay for their treatment.
china can have a huge impact on the us economy. u might google how many government bonds and capital china has in the us.

Noone disputes that traps are biological males.
What we dispute is that people are attracted to secondary sex characteristics, not biology.

How can there have been "straight" or "gay" men and women in history before the discovery of chromosomes!?!?

Noone takes a blood test to find someone's chromosomes before they find them sexually attractive.

Straight men are attracted to the female form.
In this logic, Traps are not gay!

Your witness!

Carlos Goshen is justified in escaping custody in Japan in a box to stop being treated unfairly by a rigged legal system.

The initiation of force against otherwise peaceful people is immoral.

>>Trump wants a trade deal with China

>The basic health of a country's populace and the risk of a pandamic are not outweighed by some pending trade deals, for one. Moreover "tomorrow is another day". Those trade deals can be resumed after this is handled. What kind of moron worries about painting their house while it's on fire? Have you no concept of priorities?

there have been other viruses with hundreds of dead people. do you remember sars or ebola? wasnt there also a risk of a pandamic? why werent these countries put in quarantine then?
cause of the argument i made a few times: quaranting the countries can lead to more harm than good.
Trump is in the election year. he cant effort a by him introduced recession. do you really think he cares about a few thousand dead citizen?

how do you know that the quarantining of china would do more harm than good? do you have any data or examples or similar cases?

Argue the side that says Mods and janitors should not be allowed to create threads ad nauseum of their own obsessions like WWYD threads and FB IG threads.

Conspiracy requires a minimum of 2 people. Wouldn't work. They could potentially attempt to charge you with planning a murder but I believe that requires you to take a specific step in perpetuating that plan.
Now breaking into his home could potentially be used as a vector for that type of charge. In that case we would have to change it into a burglary gone wrong. You might be fucked at this point. Off the top of my head I can't fathom a believable reason you would enter his home at night and shoot him in the head other than accident. But it obviously wasn't accidental because he was asleep.
Mental illness might be our best bet.

OP is 100% LARPing

i already mentioned that that argument doenst count cause the immunity could be lifted.

>Straight men are attracted to the female form.
The female form does not include a penis Your Honor.

Your witness now!

Dunno who that is gimme a sec to read about him.

>my standpoint to argue was: the us should ban all flights from and into china to quarantine the wuhan coronavirus
We misunderstood each other. Flights should be allowed in, they're going to need help, supplies, whatnot. Flights can't leave until everysinglething leaving is confirmed virus-free. If that confirmation can't happen, the plane can't leave. In a unique, odd, low-probability scenario where somone needs urgent care that can only be done elsewhere or they will die, then it boils down to cost-benifit analysis. I'm confident you wouldn't suggest that an entire country should be placed at pandemic risk so that a handful of people can get treated elsewhere because their host country was too incompentent to equip themselves with means to give the needed care.

> i m was tryn to not overcomplicate it.

But their willful incompetency and poor handling of the situation is afactor that should be mentioned. If a party is negligent, they should suffer the consequence, not everybody.

>people loosing theirs jobs cause of recession.

A temporary or permanent stop on trade would result in a surge of new employment since less things would be outsourced.

>government bonds and capital china has in the us.

Which we have no intent to steal from them. Once they handle their life-threatening debacle, they can access anything that's rightfullt theirs just fine. They can't access parts of the country if it means innocents in that country will die because they're too impatient to wait until they figure this out, which is what they should be doing anyway instead of worrying about "is my capital in the US okay". It'll still be here.

Ok I read a bit about her. What side am I on? Sorry, I forgot about this one.

We recognize masculine/feminine hands do we not?
We know masculine vs feminine feet do we not?
We see the masculine vs feminine dichotomy in so many things even inanimate things.
So much so Latin based languages are gendered "La Luna" is feminine "El Sol" is masculine
Your honor I say to you...
It's a feminine penis!

>Exhibit A
Is there anything masculine about this penis? Anything at all? Of course not

Attached: 1572662015358 japanese boy trap.jpg (540x960, 39K)

No there wasn't a risk of pandemic. More was known about those viruses. You're not suggesting that Ebola is new are you? Or that SARS is as infections as corona?

>Trump is in election year

It would hardly be good for him if he knew a pandemic was possible *and* he had some means to lower the death toll *and* he didn't take action because he put profits before american lives.

Sometimes force is necessary against a peaceful people to procure long term goals. For example the nuclear bombing of Japan. More lives were saved than lost.

They should be allowed to create whatever threads they want as long as it doesn't violate the rules of this website. Just the same as you or I can.

For your carbon footprint suicide would be good.

Yea it could be, but that decision wouldn't be up to me. My job as her lawyer is to protect her as best as possible. That's why I said I would try to keep her in the US as best I could until we could work something out while also explaining to her that there likely is no way she is going to get off from this scot-free and it would be in her best interest to just get her sentence started as quickly as possible.
For the record I think she should be in fucking prison.

A parent and three children vote on what's for dinner. The children all vote for ice cream and snicker bars. The parent votes for dinner to include brocolli, mashed potatoes, and a small peice of chicken. The parent is outvoted three to one. The children move in on the ice cream and candy. It would be immoral for the parent to allow it. The candy is forcefully removed from the children's person and locked up.

Another: A fourteen year old girl wants to go out and have unprotected sex with her boyfriend and possibly do drugs. Her attempts to leave the premises are interrupted, physically if necessary.

This guy

Your Honor and you good people of the jury. I would ask of you both a question. First I'd like to review and also... analyze user's previous statement.

user's point, if I am understanding correctly, was that as humans we recognize certain body parts, and even non-human objects, as masculine or feminine.

Now my question to you good people is this:

Following user's logic, we view the penis. Do we recognize penises as masculine or feminine?

My suicide would make an exceptionally nominal difference in the carbon footprint of my country.
Shit I completely missed this one too, my bad.
America is the most diverse country in the world. It is also the most powerful. There is a correlation between a country's success and its diversity.

Lawyer here. It's really not that bad. I went to a respectable, but not even a t100 school. No trouble finding a job and I make low six figures as a first year in a small town. It's all about making connections and working your ass off.

sars is a corona vrius. it is a infectious as ncorona /wihan virus. i just has a longer incubationperiod.
it wasnt more known about the sars virus 20 years ago. why would you think that?

>It would hardly be good for him if he knew a pandemic was possible *and* he had some means to lower the death toll *and* he didn't take action because he put profits before american lives.

we dont know that because how could we? we also dont know his priorities. this guy doenst think rational neither does he act rational and there are more than enough examples for that

>For your carbon footprint suicide would be good.

Assuming that the goal of reducing a person's carbon footprint is to avoid the prophesised destruction of mankind promised by "climate change", it cannot be said that suicide will be helpful or "good". Participating in a functional society helps said society innovate in ways that can possibly solve the climate change problem. Either with technology or lifestyle changes or both.

While committing suicide removes your footprint as well as your societal contributions. So unless you are advocating the simultanous suicide of every human on earth, it can easily be argued that it is more helpful to contribute to society than it is to plainly kill yourself. Also it is more helpful for the common person to make some lifestyle changes to push the deadline back as far as possible.

Also assuming the goal of destruction-evasion, the sun is certainly going to explode. And the only way to survive that is to get off this rock. It's going to take one hell of a functional society and awesome innovations to pull off that great escape.

From what I read he is being charged with shit from multiple countries so I would say that no, he wasn't justified. He should face his crimes and do his time (if proven guilty).

My opponent seems to be under the impression that sexual attraction is absolute when in actuality sexual attraction is, and always has been, relative and an optical illusion.

Which one is dark and which one is light?
Obviously the left is dark, and the right is light.

The color I used on the right is a dark grey. It is closer to the dark than it is to pure white, but we recognize it as lighter than the dark and create a dichotomy.

People of the jury, please remember what this whole trial is about.
I'm not saying it is ideal for a man to copulate with a trap, or that is the natural law of things, or the right way to have sex or that you ought to do it.

All I'm saying is that it is not gay to do so.

I personally agree that a male and female should get married and have kids. Traps can't do that and it's wrong to marry a trap.
But the trial is not about if traps are women.
It's about if it's gay to have sexual relations with a trap.
It's simply just not "gay".

Attached: dark light.jpg (633x256, 4K)

Japan in 1945 could not be described as "otherwise peaceful people"

1. Voting is immoral
2. Children have rights. Google peaceful parenting.

If you're a parent and you're too stupid or incompetent to convince your kids to make good decisions then our entire world is fucked.

I just realized I made a bad argument

Toyota camrys are good cars

if one of a Siamese twin commits a felony, would the other one have to go to jail?

Also, just generally, net utility arguments are fairly poor when describing morality. IE. If I take a child who otherwise would have been aborted, damage her spine so she is a vegetable when she's born, and then proceed to have sex with her body, I've not actually harmed her, but these things are often still viewed as immoral because I took away her autonomy, which is a more significant moral end than net utility.

i wish it was that easy and just china would suffer the consequences.

>people loosing theirs jobs cause of recession.

>A temporary or permanent stop on trade would result in a surge of new employment since less things would be outsourced.

i dont think you took economics as your minor and i probably wont convice you of the opposite of trumps propaganda.
if you believe that why would anyone try to have international tradedeals? if you think that its helps the us economy in the longrun, do you also think the brexit is a good idea? or do you think that analogy isnt appropriate?

>government bonds and capital china has in the us.

>Which we have no intent to steal from them. Once they handle their life-threatening debacle, they can access anything that's rightfullt theirs just fine. They can't access parts of the country if it means innocents in that country will die because they're too impatient to wait until they figure this out, which is what they should be doing anyway instead of worrying about "is my capital in the US okay". It'll still be here.

thats not how tradewars work. u might take a closer look at the chinatradewar or how tradewars in general work. or what kind of impact trumps sanctions have and had

Alright, alright alright. You good people of the jury you just listen to me for a minute alright? Now, you good people, you are the real people and - oh and you too Your Honor, haha I didn't forget about you, but these good people are the PEOPLE. You are the ones out there, livin' your lives and workin' hard and YOU'RE the ones brought in here to use your GOOD judgement to decide cases like these. So now just listen to me for a minute.

user is saying that it is BAD to copulate with a... what did he call it... a, oh right, a 'trap'. It's bad to copulate with a trap. It's NOT natural, again, according to his own words. It also is not the right way to have sex and we SHOULD NOT even do it. Now, remember, this is what HE said. Just let all that sink in for a bit alright.

Now then, you good people. He made another statement and I'd like to... I'd like to repeat it for you all ok? Here it is, this is it: "All I'm saying is that it is not gay to do so.".

Now then. I believe we have already agreed that 'traps' *shudders* are biologically male. So when a 'man' copulates with another 'man'... well now, how can we call that anything other than gay?

>i just has a longer incubationperiod.
We don't know if that's the only difference. Until we know everything about it, it is wreckless to take risks with it. It's silly to say "oh, we don't know if it's pandemic-capable, so we won't take any measures until it's too late and we wish we took measures". Second, a longer incubation period makes it harder to detect, so measures to keep it contained have to be lengthier in order to be effective. Hence, stiffer quarantine rules.

>it wasnt more known about the sars virus 20 years ago. why would you think that?
The thing that we know about the virus is that right now it is a possible pandemic risk. More research will likely reveal that it is not. But in case it is, we need to take measures to minimize that damage. If it is indeed pandemic capable, there are at least millions of lives at stake compared to your thousands.

>we also dont know his priorities.
Trump is a very predictable person. He is a mediorce venture capitalist and an old fashioned New Yorker. He has been behaving the same way all his life. He didn't even change his manner of speech to be politically correct while running for office.

> this guy doenst think rational neither does he act rational
But that wouldn't be reason to keep being unrational. It would be silly to say "I've made nothing but bad decisions so I'm going to make sure my next decision is bad too".

Now, if you are so eager to allow flights then how about this. I will personally escort hundreds of chinese passengers into the country, drive them anywhere they want to go, and sing them to sleep. On the condition that instead of some random family getting infected and dying, it's yours. You and your loved ones are killed, corona virus or not, since you are the one eager to volunteer other innocent families to take the risk. But you wouldn't do that because it's stupid. So cede the argument.

Japan overall perhaps not BUT the civilians killed were peaceful.

Right, but it's not really the initiation of force against otherwise peaceful people, if you're actively engaged in a war with the leaders of that group of people.

Children don't make good decisions due to lack of maturity you absolute mongoloid, that's why they are called children.

Even if they are good cars you should always buy American to support your country.
Yes because he/she could have prevented it with a simple phone call to the police.

Yea, that was just the first thing that popped into my mind and I didn't really know what else to use. Those ones are difficult.

That's the point of parenting. To teach them to make good decisions. Not force them to make them.

Morality itself can be quite a gray area. For a question like this if you don't like the bombing of Japan, what do you think about stealing when you are starving? I would not consider that immoral but I WOULD consider it an act of force against a peaceful person/s.

>Voting is immoral
That depends on the context. But luckily, voting was just mentioned for example and doesn't have any bearing on the argument. So to maintain scope and goal of debating "use of force against peaceful subordinaries" , let's cast "voting" aside.

>Children have rights. Google peaceful parenting.
Children do have rights. Forcefully removing a candy bar from the child's person does not threaten to erode those rights. Children, and all people also need "healthy boundaries". If those boundaries are allowed to be breached just to avoid "using force", it would be detrimental to everyone. Candy bars for dinner is outside of healthy boundaries.

Reasoning with your child supposes that the child has enough skills and intelligence to follow the logic. Developing children are still learning. What is largely not understood is that every behavior happens for a reason, and that reasoning is based on either faith or wisdom. Children are lacking in wisdom, through no fault of their own. They are inexperienced. Their frontal lobes are not developed, etc. There are times where subordinates have to follow the directions of superiors and take it on faith that the superior is correct and acting in everyone's best interest. Those times are when A) the superior is a trusted source and B) the subordinate doesn't have enough wisdom to logically object to the orders.

>If you're a parent and you're too stupid or incompetent to convince your kids to make good decisions then our entire world is fucked.

Well we agree on that. So there needs to be a debate on what to do with low-intelligence parents who can't feasably raise a mentally healthy child because they themselves are still childish. But there is such a case where the child is still too low-intellegence to understand what their healthy boundaries are.

There are so many alternatives to stealing that it's simply immoral to doing so.

>We don't know if that's the only difference. Until we know everything about it, it is wreckless to take risks with it. It's silly to say "oh, we don't know if it's pandemic-capable, so we won't take any measures until it's too late and we wish we took measures". Second, a longer incubation period makes it harder to detect, so measures to keep it contained have to be lengthier in order to be effective. Hence, stiffer quarantine rules.

i mentioned the longer incubationperiod as only difference because thats the only thing we know so far. and differentiates it from sars. iare the 2 weeks incubationperiod the deciding factor to sars that makes ncorona more likely to become a epedemic? otherwise why would be treat ncorona different than sars? how has the world fought sars? i cant remeber quarantines for countries can you?

the virus was first detected in mid december. since then millions of people have traveled all over the world. especially in asia because of new years and everyone is traveling to their family and relatives. why isnt the whole world infected if the risk on an epedemic is so high? or at least higher than sars?

>we also dont know his priorities.
Trump is a very predictable person. He is a mediorce venture capitalist and an old fashioned New Yorker. He has been behaving the same way all his life. He didn't even change his manner of speech to be politically correct while running for office.

hahaha this is a joke. whitehouse officials warned the iran of trumps irrational retaliation because noone knew how he world react after the rocket strike in iraq. noone from the whitehouse expected trump to assasinate soleimani. trump was given different options and he took the nuclear one noone expected.
same goes for the relations with russia, mexico (the fuckn wall haha, tarifs haha, there are so many examples) ukraine, uk, germany and so one.
HE IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BE PREDICTABLE.

> Forcefully removing a candy bar from the child's person does not threaten to erode those rights.
The parent can simply prevent vs. take away the candy bar.
>A) the superior is a trusted source and B) the subordinate doesn't have enough wisdom to logically object to the orders.

This is possibly true, but then you would need logic to explain to the child that regardless of their desire, they should trust and follow the parents direction

niggerjews

> this guy doenst think rational neither does he act rational
But that wouldn't be reason to keep being unrational. It would be silly to say "I've made nothing but bad decisions so I'm going to make sure my next decision is bad too".

the issues is that trump is convinced that isnt making bad decisions. he thinks what he is doing is great.

Now, if you are so eager to allow flights then how about this. I will personally escort hundreds of chinese passengers into the country, drive them anywhere they want to go, and sing them to sleep. On the condition that instead of some random family getting infected and dying, it's yours. You and your loved ones are killed, corona virus or not, since you are the one eager to volunteer other innocent families to take the risk. But you wouldn't do that because it's stupid. So cede the argument.

this honestly probably wouldnt make a difference. there are already a few cases in my country from returrning people from china.

What obligation do i have for my country? And toyota makes cars in the states. Wouldn't i already be supporting my country?

Toyota Camrys are bad cars because they cannot haul loads (low towing capacity). The Toyota Camrys are bad cars for off-road duties because of low suspension travel and body rigidity issues. Toyota Camrys make less fuel milage than other four door sedans. Toyota Camrys have parts which are normally more expensive to replace than other brands. Toyota Camrys are bad cars for picking up chicks.

The state would go bankrupt if everyone who raped, assaulted, stole etc went too prison.

Thus, no one should go too prison for anything.

The average cost per prisoner is 100k - 200k per year.

Rapes a good one, the stats are 1 in 10 chicks was raped, same goes for underage boys about 1 in 10, that means probably 5% of the population should be in prison for rape.

If each rapist gets 10 years, that's 1 - 2 million dollars spent on each rapist.

so 5% of 400 million americans is is 20 million people that should be in prison for 10 years.

If the USA govt spent 100k - 200k per year on 20 million people, bye bye state.

Thus, all prisoners should be set free, rape should be legal, and no one should go to prison for anything.

1 in 10 is an insanely high estimate.

nah its about right.

sounds accurate

>i dont think you took economics as your minor
I'm not the lawyer OP. I'm an out-of-work companion succubus sex-worker who wiggles my pen to make boys coom with my sultry muse. I just happened to be passing by and decided to engage this very interesting thread. I had no intent to mislead. You shouldn't assume that the anonymous poster you're replying to is the same person.

> i probably wont convice you of the opposite of trumps propaganda.
I'm immune to propeganda because an essential factor to propeganda is pandering to the base and vulgar desires of a person. And that is *my* trade and I'm good at it. And as they say "can't swindle a swindler".

>if you believe that why would anyone try to have international tradedeals?..
I think you're referring to GDP. You initially said it would be bad for employment for the US. But employment can go up without exporting to China. For example, if less of the US's current capital were being used by the rich for luxuries, and instead directed to, say, planting a million trees. The current economic degree-holder has been engrained to think that the only way to raise employment is to raise GDP. That's the *crony* way of doing things. Not the required way.

>brexit is a good idea?
I know nearly nothing about brexit. Sorry. Maybe I should but there is too much hearsay and fake news to filter it all. It's a full time job to seperate political fact from fiction. I'm too busy to know about everysinglething. I would like to know more, but there's just too much bad information right now.

using this for data abuse.wikia.org/wiki/Rape_in_the_United_States they claim 17%, but minus the neuoritic stupid people and little molestations about 1 in 10 is a conservative estimate.

And that's just chick rape, just using my memory from growing up about 1 in 10 boys under 10yo get used by a female or male rapist.

so its safe too say about 5% of the population have done something.

Hitler did nothing wrong

131,560 is the number of rapes in a year.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/tables/table-12

it's appx. 0.0006578% of the population.

That's also the number from 2018, which is after the FBI expanded the definition of rapes to nearly everything...

Not him, but this is all fine until the same arguments can be used against the low voting age. Why should an underdeveloped retard have a right to vote?

Wikipedia uses very biased studies. See below FBI crime statistics.

Based Lizzy. We can all see it's bolted down, but part of me thinks she'd have had a go regardless.

Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.

Even if you were found innocent of wrongdoing for hitting the bystander, I would bet you would end up with a civil case from the bystander's relatives if he were to pass away from the injuries. But that's just conjecture at this point. Doing great work here OP

>The parent can simply prevent vs. take away the candy bar.

Yes, we agree that would be ideal. And in the future that parent should keep candy out of child's reach until they've had time to understand for themselves. But in my hypothetical situation, there was force used to remove the candy bar. It was describing where force would be more moral than not using force. Letting kids have candy for dinner would be immoral, if there was something reasonable you could do to stop it.

>.. that regardless of their desire, they should trust and follow the parents direction

It sounds like we agree on this too. The parent is certainly responsible for reasoning with the child. And it's easy to remove custody rights of abusive parents. But then also the child has to have at least enough reasoning to be able to decide if the parent is acting in their best interest. In cases where the child and parent are reasoned enough, a deep trust and uniquely wonderful relationship can happen. One that both will treasure. But without enough reasoning, it can't possibly happen. What should moral men and women do when the subordinate doesn't have the reasoning to correctly decide of the superior is trustworthy? I personally don't know yet.

Can I use my college fund to pay for driving school?

Hey guys, OP here. It's late where I am at and I have class tomorrow morning so I'm gonna go to bed. Maybe someone can take over for me. Thanks to everyone for participating, it was fun and I enjoyed it. I will probably do this every couple of days, anyway have a good night.

Attached: 1570434999980.png (640x1136, 1.02M)

>Even if they are good cars you should always buy American to support your country.

Toyota has made great positive investements in the United States. For example sharing it's "Kaizen" and "Toyota Production System" approach to manufacturing. Ford now has "Ford Production System". Toyota has tried to help GM in the past with it's joint-venture NUMMI plant. I could go on because I'm an enthusiast. So we'll just say you don't know without consulting an expert witness or something.

The FBI stats are just reported ones, the FBI isn't special, they are just a government department that has no real power.

Police arnt special.

Most crimes arnt reported, like pedophiles for e,g, sorry too annoy that one mod that bans people for mentioning pedophiles.

Id say about 2% of the population are full blown child sex offenders, they never get reported because they are family members or close too the family of the victim.

so if 2% of the pop are child sex offenders
another 2% general rapists
say 1% general thieving bastards

That's 5% of the population that should be in prison for 10 years at a min.

If that happened the state would go bankrupt, thus, no one reports anything to the police and just lives with it.

The police/FBI should be de-funded for wasting everyone's time. Lifes tough, shit happens.

i honestly had to look up some vocabulary to understand that.

pls show asspics pics mr succubus

> i probably wont convice you of the opposite of trumps propaganda.
I'm immune to propeganda because an essential factor to propeganda is pandering to the base and vulgar desires of a person. And that is *my* trade and I'm good at it. And as they say "can't swindle a swindler".

no

>if you believe that why would anyone try to have international tradedeals?..
I think you're referring to GDP. You initially said it would be bad for employment for the US. But employment can go up without exporting to China. For example, if less of the US's current capital were being used by the rich for luxuries, and instead directed to, say, planting a million trees. The current economic degree-holder has been engrained to think that the only way to raise employment is to raise GDP. That's the *crony* way of doing things. Not the required way.

yes there are different ways to increase employement. my country often changes the rules for the statistic what kind of people count as unemployed. tradewars in general dont create jobs and rather increase prices and unemployement.i wasnt thinking about gdp i was thinking about economic wellfare. i m not sure thats the right translation

>brexit is a good idea?
I know nearly nothing about brexit. Sorry. Maybe I should but there is too much hearsay and fake news to filter it all. It's a full time job to seperate political fact from fiction. I'm too busy to know about everysinglething. I would like to know more, but there's just too much bad information right now.

kinda bad excuse. you could just say that you arent interested in that topic cause finding realiable sources isnt that hard.

>Shitler lost the war
>Shitler turned around and went home within firing distance of Moscow
>Shitler said "oh shit" when he figured out the hard way that Soviet Russain winters are so damned cold, that gasoline can freeze
>Shitler allowed senseless scathing racists to share the same podium as him, giving his enemies plenty of ammunition for the anti-nat-soc propeganda abroad.
>That fucking moustache

Hitler did *plenty* wrong.

If the little shits don't take the lesson, then force is sometimes necessary

SUSTAINED

>who the fuck puts plastic dishes in the oven?
A lot of people put plastic items in the oven for storage overnight.

>...the detriment of whoever I am representing politically, then you can be charged with collusion.

Cite any U.S. Federal statute prohibiting this.

>pls show asspics pics mr succubus
I can't. I'm not a camwhore and showing my ass for free would be so offensive to the people who had to pay. Also there's plenty of porn threads already. Even my perfect, luxurious ass isn't uniquely sexy. It's the passion I bring that makes the magic happen.

>"can't swindle a swindler".
>no
How not? Can you trick a wise person?

>GDP, trade
GDP is a factor to economic welfare, yes. But it's only one factor. And on the hiearchy of needs, it does not top public health and safety

>Interest in brexit
Yes I'm not terribly interested because I don't think it's solving anything. I did put effort into learning the factors but I ran into time constraints. Reliable, trustworthy sources are pretty difficult to find. If I had a billion dollars I could interview everyone myself.

>i cant think of an argument thats supports the iq decrease in western/white countries

Simple, the countries are much less white than they used to be, thereby causing their average iq scores to drop.

Actually, most states have as part of their self defense and stand your ground laws, immunityfor the shooter from lawsuits when you are defending yourself and accidentally hit a bystander.

>I can't. I'm not a camwhore and showing my ass for free would be so offensive to the people who had to pay. Also there's plenty of porn threads already. Even my perfect, luxurious ass isn't uniquely sexy. It's the passion I bring that makes the magic happen.

i ll pay you 10 schmeckles

>How not? Can you trick a wise person?

??? you re no immune to propaganda. do you think you re wise mr succubus? how or why would i try to trick you?

>GDP is a factor to economic welfare, yes. But it's only one factor. And on the hiearchy of needs, it does not top public health and safety

??? what? like what? i mean my point was that china would not tolerate a quarantine without retaliation, as it has show during the tradewar and with less to lose the retaliation would become worse. that would lead to the us economy slowijng down and much more but i m not sure what are we talking about? like trump cares about maslows. its not his life which would be at risk like how does that matter?

>brexit
excues. what kind of international affair topics are you interested in and solve anything?

>>i cant think of an argument thats supports the iq decrease in western/white countries

well i hope they are not in the statistic because they not real ciitzien or as you would say have no greencard? thus are not american or from your country. after a few year when they can apply for citizenshop they hopefully learned more than rape bad and have a somewhat average iq

All iot devices should require static ips. Letting iot devices use dhcp can and will cause dns conflicts. I'm looking at you iot lightbulbs. It's worth the configuration time.

Here's a few interesting ones.

1. Incest between consenting adults who use protection to prevent a pregnancy and intend to abort if one occurs should be made criminal by the state because it is the state's responsibility to regulate private family matters between consenting adults.

2. Taxation of felons and illegals who cannot vote does not violate the spirit of "no taxation without representation".

3. Donald Trump should be impeached and Hillary should be made president.

4. Donald Trump should not be impeached and Hillary should be locked up.

5. DuPont should be held legally responsible for the the harms caused by PFOA/PFOS/C8's, because even though knowledge of harm and suppression of research demonstrating health risk isn't required to establish criminal negligence, these were both performed with widespread knowledge by company executives.

Welcome to your career. Defending unjust laws, selling out on your values, and defending soulless corporate monsters.

>2. Taxation of felons and illegals who cannot vote does not violate the spirit of "no taxation without representation".
the US is a republic, not a democracy, so in theory those making laws and levying taxes represent felons and immigrants even though those individuals can not elect their representatives.

are you a lawyer? the OP left already, too bad you didn't get here a little earlier :(

I'm not, didn't see this, rip.

oh well. he did prety much everyones and a couple people did stump him. it was interesting. better than most of the regualr shit threads.

rip thread :(

noooooo I don't want to go back out thereee

How can you impeach a president who has something wrong and made a perfect phonecall, andis doing such a good job on the economy.

yes this was fun but nect thread is probably waiting. :)