Hey Cred Forums

hey Cred Forums
I have no long papes left for a joint. any ideas or can I use that last brown paper from the box?

Attached: IMG_20200127_235513-min.jpg (2176x4608, 1.45M)

i've heard that newspaper can be used in a pinch because of how rough and thin it is

Couldnt it be bad to smoke that ink in? Or you mean like a piece without any ink.. I can look for one, good idea imo.

Make a bong

just buy more papers, unless you're crafty and have a half full water bottle and some tinfoil

I have a bong, but no buts just hash. And I dont wanna smoke that trough my bong

Bong. Bottle bong, anything bong. Got a pipe? You can smoke it with the pipe or put the pipe between your fingers and smoke out of a rolled up newspaper. Got a apple? Apple pipe. Stoners without papes instantly become MIT engineers, you can deffinately figure something out.

Wait. Is that a plastic garden chair I spot? Dude, get a real chair for gaming, that's just disgraceful man.

An apple

This, or literally any other solid veggie like a carrot or a potato.

Its an office chair dude

Popcan

Anyway guys I got my hit via newspaper joint.

Thank you all for your advice

Your welcone. Enjoy your drip!

If you have singles you can L plate

idk if you still need it but get a pack of 5gum and if you try carefully you cant peel the aluminum off the gum wrapper leaving a paper that I would say is not that bad to smoke.

you could try to make one out of a teabag

I've used the pages of the Bible for a joint. it is rice paper so..

OP, you should listen to this guy, He has knowledge. Also we should start a thread about things we need to know but didnt know we needed to know.

I hear some newspaper use some sort of soy ink that's safe to smoke. But I would recommend getting either cigars and making blunts or using bible paper. Rice paper also works. Making a pipe out of a soda can (Don't use it as your regular smoking device) or make a pipe by cleaning out a marker and using a socket from a ratchet as a bowl.

>pic related
My pipe I made a while back while in Fresman year

Attached: 20200127_171523.jpg (1370x1854, 1.15M)

brown paper bag always saved me in a pinch