NOT. MY. PRESIDENT

NOT. MY. PRESIDENT.

Attached: 1532990338604.jpg (640x680, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vdare.com/articles/the-trump-impeachment-a-clash-between-america-s-competing-elites?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: isntpresident.png (500x536, 400K)

I mean yeah if you're not from the US obviously he won't be your president you stupid shit

Trump is an evil, childish, stupid piece of shit but he is still POTUS regardless of how we feel about it.

The government is a perfect reflection of the people, after all.Narcissistic idiots.

deal with it

Attached: D537A046-8876-49ED-B750-4AC3B9D4D90F.jpg (650x960, 140K)

I am, born and raised.

Weak reply.

yep same, not mine, i dont live in us tho

Attached: donisyourpres.jpg (581x430, 31K)

Then he's your President no matter how much I cry about it.

You're. Not. American.

Opinions on this?

"Is the Trump impeachment a Jewish coup? It’s a dangerous question even to ask.."

vdare.com/articles/the-trump-impeachment-a-clash-between-america-s-competing-elites?

He isn't.
I am.

Then you're just a retard lmao get fukked nigger

Attached: OP.jpg (720x488, 142K)

Oh, then Trump is your President. I'm glad we could get that solved.

The other option is for you to not be American. Or you could move somewhere that Trump isn't the President of. Like Mexico.

Attached: 1578020597404.png (585x565, 254K)

It's not solved because he isn't my President

How is he not you're President?

Attached: 3n1m3m.jpg (500x599, 59K)

It's very childish to think that believing something makes it real. I could tell you that I believe Lord Xenu exists and lives at my house, that doesn't make it real.

Just like believing Trump isn't the president. You don't have to agree with him. I didn't agree with Obama, and he was my president when he was in office. Stop being a child.

I just told you

>819414882
Nice facebook meme nigger

Republicans usually believe in a form of god, is he real?
It's very childish to think that believing something makes it real.

Imagine being so mad to make this image

No you didn't retard do you have brain issues did your dad take your nose and not give it back

I vote Republican and I don't believe in a god. Poor attempt, try something else.

Is it that you just want more money? That I have more money than you? Is that the problem?

>Is it that you just want more money?
Do you want less money?
That I have more money than you? Is that the problem?
How much money do I have?

Statistically, those that have wealth vote conservative. I'm making an assumption that you don't have wealth, much like you assuming republicans usually believe in god.

I don't want less money, and I don't want to give undeserving shitwrinkles money because their feefees got hurt.

He is still your president to 2024 lol

Well I have a savings and I invest my money and I also don't believe in giving money to lazy fucks so maybe you shouldn't make assumptions about democrats either

4chans gonna have a field day when trump gets elected for a second term. I personally am looking forward to the hilarious libtard reactions.

Attached: yuuge.jpg (1024x653, 93K)

True dat.

Attached: mencken pressages trump.jpg (1150x647, 133K)

I don't understand why anyone would vote Republican unless they wanted tax breaks. Especially given recent events.

And to be clear, I am not a Democrat. Just a veteran who is sick of us killing and displacing people overseas, which seems to be a bipartisan effort.

I am also interested in government transparency and facts, and given the way Republicans are refusing to allow testimony or documents in the impeachment trial, it's a really, really bad look. I have my beef with both parties, but willful ignorance of facts is my red line.

Won't finish out his first term. Even the Bible says so.

And they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. – Rev. 13:4-5

Attached: pied piper.jpg (480x319, 23K)

>tax breaks
You mean fake tax breaks.

Attached: tax cut ryan.jpg (800x879, 136K)

I mean, I paid slightly more in taxes last year and likely will this year too, so I got an increase, but some people did pay less. Namely very rich people.

Odd the way that worked out.

Attached: murican economics.jpg (647x622, 106K)

Hillbillies don’t vote or pay taxes, retard.

Funny how you guys always flare up again when things don't go your way. Like a really bad rash. Can't wait till we powder you fuckers.

go. fuck. yourself.

Technically, he's a PINO.

Attached: presidential vocabularies.png (480x409, 94K)

Oh, the echo chamber!

Attached: clean coal.png (1531x774, 796K)

No.One.Cares.

Attached: at A.png (432x428, 330K)