Does anyone know why are Liberals stupid?

Does anyone know why are Liberals stupid?

Attached: EPKWTyyU8AA35--.jpg (608x726, 57K)

on average, it's the same as the divide between men and women: one is guided more by emotion and one more by cold logic.

Attached: cx gadsfgadgf.png (1032x701, 553K)

I have a theory

Attached: 1574910030251m.jpg (912x1024, 112K)

I’d say it has something to do with a basic understanding of English grammar

Attached: 1510527105905.png (681x541, 263K)

the thing thats really stupid is left- right paradigms

The "liberal" left has been manipulated, same as the "conservative" right. Both liberals and conservatives are about equally moronic.

Attached: nazis vs fags.png (1021x1005, 943K)

>claiming "alternative facts" are a hallmark of the left, not of the right...

LOL, alright

Because all you do is assume you're correct and never think about anything. Of course people who think about things are going to seem dumb to you when you define yourself as correct and refuse to think

Maybe we can start by figuring out why 4channers are stupid...
Or we should figure out why ur stupid

what do you call it when a leftist claims a male can change to a female and vice versa? Fact?

You’re going in and out of retard...maybe like that?

>GTR
based europoor

>conservatives
“We don’t need the government !!!”
>also conservatives
“We need a government agent outside every single bathroom to check people’s genitals before they can go in”

You first faggot

What do you call it when conservacucks demand thee government intervene in a persons freedom to identify as any gender they want?

Nothing more hypocritical than a republitard

majority rule means less critical thinking. Before it was majority rule conservatives and Christians now its flipped with liberals preaching degeneracy but at the same time being more conservative than Christians.

Fucking weird time line we are in, god do I fucking hate it. 100 years in the future and im sure this bullshit wont exist. Orrr it'll be 10x worse.

Attached: 141456123839.jpg (217x255, 56K)

life is a spook

Attached: download (1).png (289x174, 5K)

It’s called “progress” Cuck-fag

I’m can swim with the tide or be washed away by it.
Choice is yours

God has spoken through you

Typical lib thinking. They're free to identify as whatever they want. The real question is why can't I be free to not play along with their delusion?

Protection of freedom of speach and of logical truths

>I’m can swim with the tide

maybe leftist ideals just attract stupid people because they're all based on emotion and manipulation by smarter people

Going to need some evidence to back your claim that they're stupid.

Otherwise the inverse could be said as well.

Why are conservatives stupid?

Attached: 1480537350615.jpg (1024x760, 277K)

First tell me why you failed English class

Does anyone know why the greatest minds in modern history have generally been progressive/liberal?

Do you think the government should be checking couples genitals in order to determine wether inherence laws apply to their children?

Typical conservacuck hypocrit - against Big Gov, until you’re not.

> imagine being triggered by a teen girl who is only talking sientifically proven facts.
that's telling more about you than her

Attached: potcdn.jpg (600x454, 113K)

>The real question is why can't I be free to not play along with their delusion?

This is what stupid niggers believe.

Depends on who you ask. I think it's because they support a "Every person is equal" agenda. Every person is not equal. A person's worth depends on how much they give back to the world and their community. From business owners, to STEM, to the trades who build and maintain our homes and infrastructure, to the convenience store workers and fastfood workers. The doctor is worth more than the fry cook at McDonalds, and they're both worth more than the parasite leeching off the government. You'd have to be a fool to think otherwise. If you're poor, it's because you aren't worth a lot it's that simple

If your talking about scientists and philosophers they aren't great they are just gods tools

Einstein was actually a complete political retard

Just being good at math and remembering things doesn't make someone a great mind

Faith in God and having common sense does

You sound like a victim .

If you really are a conservacuck, and not a leftist larping as a conservacuck, then man the fuck and stop bitching like a faggot.

Attached: F154B3BB-5F63-43DB-BD38-A995AEE03DF3.png (500x790, 104K)

Attached: 1543358557244.jpg (800x556, 77K)

>discounting all scientists that prove it to be a hoax
How is that green-energy funded propaganda science doing? Any new predictions for the end of the world?

Trump faggots are dumb as shit.

That is one of the most accurate images I’ve ever seen

LIBS ARE STUPID LOOK HOW ORIGINAL AND FUNNY I AM I HOPE SOMEBODY GETS TRIGGERED SO MY LIFE HAS ANY KIND OF MEANING.

Attached: py-p790.jpg (1024x790, 174K)

>seething lefties

So... Einstein wasn't smart?

How is one a political retard? What, because they have different political views than you? So the gauge for smart is if they're not a political retard, and the gauge for political retardness is if their politics agree with yours. Ergo, the only way to be smart is to agree with you/faith/god.

Go fuck yourself.

Triggered faggot

OK you NEET faggot. Please kill yourself then.

The irony, and the hypocrisy, is that they don’t realise how politically retarded they sound

Exactly the kind of answer I would expect from a so call educated progressive.

You cant be great without God. So called great liberals are only great tools of the almighty himself

Kek
Nailed it

Attached: hypocrisy.jpg (631x549, 73K)

>guise i cNt say th n-word

Larping- and it’s not even a Sunday.
Live your best life

Sure thing, jew faggot.

If you're too stupid to know why liberals are stupid you must be a liberal

There is no 'God' you childish faggot. No one can argue with juvenile gay shit like yours. Grow the fuck up, nigger.

Nope, conservitard.

God is a faggot concept

>hypocrisy
Unless the original arguments foundation was dependant on whether or not the person making the argument was a hypocrit - then pointing out their hypocrisy and thinking it has won you the argument is itself a form of hypocrisy - so, if there argument is “hypocrites are wrong” then they themselves are a hypocrit and therefore also wrong .
In essence , all they have done with that line of argumentation (instead of addressing the core points of the argument) is to disprove their own argumentation line .

I don’t expect you to be able to follow that chain of logic - because you’re a retard, and a hypocrit

I would if I could but I've got a family to support and a company that needs me

Attached: kqfsvofo7pz01.png (1094x575, 93K)

Hey look, a right wing circle jerk thread.

In order to make peace we must prepare for war.

Just because something is hypocritical, doesn’t make it wrong

>implying all Jews aren't lefties
I wonder (((who))) wrote this post.

>anyone know why are
>Liberals stupid

Attached: shitposter.png (1271x1000, 89K)

Look at you Amerimutts!
This is so cute!!

Attached: 7DD05257-EACD-472E-8AF1-CE896ABE52F2.png (476x401, 138K)

they never predicted the end of the world. as much as i understand they predicted points of no return regarding the climate change. like from having not cut by half our co2 emissions we must expect the sea level to rise by at least 50 cm ... yada yada yada.
points get passed and they predict when the next level of unreversable damage will be done.

and by now, they never have failed.

problem?
u mad bro?

Attached: 5D8BFD36-BEAA-4AFF-8F36-F2FC8C7481DA.jpg (353x288, 44K)

Attached: hypocrisy2.jpg (631x517, 72K)

The person you are responding to has only ever gotten their news from sensationalist conservacuck climate denying websites owned by oil barons.

It’s not his fault his poorly informed and confused .

I can't tell if you're being serious,
or ironic user? Quite troubling indeed.

Attached: F11C0193-0ED7-4B04-BD12-02C0DBBFA02F.jpg (720x515, 43K)

Attached: C-bgmlJUAAEqNFW.jpg (504x420, 39K)

Attached: 1579513420275.jpg (941x1024, 130K)

Attached: EAFB5934-6288-4AFE-8A5B-1D2BE23AFA2E.jpg (640x482, 64K)

So you think fascism should be free to spread?

And your argument for that is....freedom?!

Bit of a retard aren’t you.

Anyone know why my tribe is superior to other tribes?

Boomer alert!
Boomer alert!
Boomer alert!
Boomer alert!

Oh look.
A conservacuck with a victim complex

How rare and unique and surprising

I know! If only we could get all the dark skinned people out of the country once and for all we'd be much safer.

Just gotta keep pressing for Freedom from them and all their thoughts and ideas that could be in any way in opposition to white male thoughts

Does anyone know why op is stupid?

oldfag

Attached: 3lgfcv.jpg (785x454, 57K)

Oh, y'know, it's that whole problem of being educated, well traveled, etc. Liberal's are only as stupid as overly conservative twats are just bafflingly stupid. The tribalism of "us vs them" in political views is hilarious. My own views fall somewhere in the middle. But I've always laughed at the more conservative viewpoints only because those complaining about taxes, welfare states and the like are usually those who pay little to no taxes and take pleasure in benefiting from welfare programs. In the US for instance, the whole MAGA bullshit was fueled by illiterate poor people in the Middle West who act like they're temporarily embarrassed millionaires rather than the trailer park trash that they are.

Attached: 9DA1B312-9BF7-4637-892F-78B9977F3660.jpg (558x537, 77K)

Attached: 1578460801555.jpg (500x807, 79K)

I’m gonna vote twice now

Attached: 8B5C34E9-8550-4B78-BC60-22214245978C.jpg (750x600, 77K)

Yep!

Attached: 54E3929B-866B-409B-B9CE-6701A425ECC8.jpg (497x473, 66K)

>far-left site

Boy. The tide turns quick doesn’t it

Attached: 88jjn.jpg (500x619, 99K)

So. Is America poor or rich?

Are you arguing that there are no poor republitard voters...

You sure about that ?

The old fag days of Cred Forums being a liberal, free speech, Anonym00se, Moot voted person of the year, etc days are over pal.

I'd smash tbh

Attached: 1569466418389.jpg (600x490, 69K)

Quoting a professional basketball player who made more in his career playing sports than 99% of earth as though he's somehow a normal dude who's opinion should reflect your own

:)

Attached: 1D3BD3DF-8C41-4ED3-BC25-6D99648BB865.jpg (492x623, 31K)

Yeah, it turned hard in the past few years. Lots of angry "gamers" now. Of course back then it was just racist pieces of shit who didn't talk politics. Now there's a similar demographic but they think Trump will somehow save them.

Can you imagine being so deluded that you think fuck up Trump is going to somehow save your way of life? Amazing how desperate they must be for a champion

Or “the endless summer” as we oldfags know it

Attached: 1564432305075.jpg (1024x484, 75K)

Yeah I don't want my daughter sharing a bathroom with a man in drag. Sorry.

Free speech only matters when the majority disagrees with what is being said.

Attached: 1540055061643.jpg (1080x1037, 437K)

>Revolutionizing our understanding of the universe using analytical and creative thinking doesn't make you smart
>believing in the local religious doctrine does
>i am smarter than einstein
wew. lad.

great straw man

Attached: 1579333457755.jpg (500x500, 100K)

Attached: 0609E282-512E-427D-91F3-7F2B5A635409.jpg (1024x586, 121K)

Attached: tDWHQZW.jpg (1024x654, 128K)

This guy is the most correct in the thread, I don't care if someone wants to identify as what the fuck ever, I should also have the right to say that's bullshit and not be penalized for it.

>strawman
How is it a strawman argument.
Conservacucks are literally advocating exactly for this .
Government interference to deny people access to their rights based on the composition of their genitals.

Prove me wrong

Attached: lkio.png (500x468, 177K)

The blue parts = the centres of industry, centres of population, centres of culture.

The red parts = mainly empty fields

Why does North America, the EU, and Swedistan tolerate this shit? WHY!?
Where the fuck did these nations go wrong? When did it all start spiraling downhill? Why isn't there a fucking uprising against this shit? Literally wtf.

>calls liberals stupid
>absolutely RUINS the look of what would be a beautiful sports car
>the political equivalent of painting anime on an antique gun
>facebook sticker???
This image makes conservatives look worse. I say this as a politically apathetic car enthusiast.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 6.30.31 PM.png (2766x1018, 1.21M)

Cred Forums is contrarian by nature due to the inherent anonymity. Whatever can not be said in public is what is dominant on Cred Forums. Right now, the leftists can speak publicly on the internet without significant repercussion. Give it a few years and things will swing back the other way.

>guise i cNt say th n-word

Oh no if you say the bad word you will be fired and expelled from university and your life will be destroyed so don't say the bad word

Attached: 3jrxo8.jpg (631x499, 37K)

Retarded speech is just anything a conservacuck says

Holding desperately on to the past I see. It's been 3+ years and the country hasn't improved which is why so many Bernie people are turning up now. Americans know Trump has failed HARD and it's actually causing the country to swing harder left than I've seen in decades

Attached: 551ss.jpg (878x285, 69K)

Just because it's popular doesn't make something right.

I much prefer difficult liberty to easy slavery.

Enough said.

Attached: 7B10059D-86D9-4738-9772-47F90E5DD413.jpg (630x748, 57K)

Topkek

This.

Just as Clinton was “blamed” for the Trump victory...trump will be solely responsible for the seismic shift left we will see in his wake

True

None of what you said is actually true.

As American deficit absolutely EXPLODES

You also prefer telling gays who they can marry or adopt - so fuck off you retarded hypocrit

Does anyone know why op is stupid?

Is Hilary “locked up” yet?

Has the wall been built yet?

Did Mexico pay for it yet?

Attached: 457B9904-A578-4BC3-ABF6-113F3F867660.png (550x434, 45K)

It is natural for us to fear the unknown, it’s based on instincts supported by evolution. It’s much safer to assume the worst and dislike what we don’t understand out of fear, rationalizing that the “other” is stupid or evil. It comes down to recognizing ignorance, and understanding why you perceive liberals as less intelligent, when obviously they are overwhelmingly better educated. It is most likely your own lack of understanding that activates your amygdala (which shuts down your critical thinking and engages in “fight or flight” mode) and leaves you in such a vicious disposition.

Whatever faggot. Go get mad at a black person being in a movie.

Attached: i-sell-fantasies-about-white-supremacy-to-people-dumb-enough-14752505 (2).jpg (497x813, 107K)

Just keep an eye on Iowa. If Bernie beats Biden you'll know it's true. No way Bernie could have won pre-Trump. Post Trump? Ya. The country is willing to try something new. Also. Boomers be dying off yo. The Millenials are getting older and X is in it's prime now. They simply don't vote Right the same way they simply don't go to church like Boomers do/did.

Attached: 6E710DF3-1246-4A89-AF7A-163AC2FCE2A5.jpg (960x945, 108K)

I call it believing in Santa Claus. We all know it’s not true, but for fucks sake, don’t ruin everyone’s holiday by pulling the fake beard off of Santa. Be an adult and play along if it makes the trans people happy. No one really believes in gender magic, but why ruin their fun?

What do you mean Santa isn’t real??

Attached: BF13F1F0-947A-460A-8156-FACBD309504C.jpg (425x567, 78K)

Attached: bluedollars (2).jpg (500x568, 109K)

Attached: 3n1m3m.jpg (500x599, 59K)

This genuinely makes me want to vote democrat .
What’s the alternative? Conservacucks - while claiming to be “all about freedom and small government “ would like Big Government to Ban transgenders.

Fuck those republitard hypocrites .
Until they can present a coherent philosophy, I will always reject them

Attached: 1576996774990.jpg (634x679, 134K)

equating tolerance with promotion. fuck off. Just keep getting the trump train spoon fed to you, while big gov't takes over and corporations dictate our lives.

Exactly this rightist redneck ideology is why US and Trump are laughingstock to the entire world.

Lol guided by emotion. Have you ever watched the pussies on Fox news cry about the flag and soldiers and boo hook hooks the Constitution and boo hook hooks policemen boo hook hooks hoo