WHY don't heroin addicts JUST STOP buying heroin!?!?!?

WHY don't heroin addicts JUST STOP buying heroin!?!?!?

Attached: woman-with-needle.jpg (654x400, 38K)

KYS

ugly piece of shit.

embarrasing

We don't buy it. We suck dick for it

youre just an ugly dead piece of shit lol

do a real drug like weed you pussies

I eat dog shit on film for herion. What exactly do you do weedfag? Tell people you smoke weed? You're real hard

smoke da weed

real niggas do meth

I want you to start on your journey to drinking alcohol every day. No exceptions. You must drink every single day to the point of intoxication. You don't have to do it for the rest of your life either OP. Just do it for about a year and a half. And after you've successfully hit a year and a half, I want you to celebrate your first morning sober after it's all set and done. Report back to me and tell me how you feel.

>I degrade myself and give up humanity to destroy myself, what do you do? Enjoy a drug and still maintain your soul and livelihood? You're real hard.

Real drug users are embarrassed for you because you're too retarded to be embarrassed for yourselves. Weed is the drug of choice for children under 18, that's all it is.

Well - it's called "addiction".
It's a good and descriptive word, you should look it up.
It answers your question - but admittedly, only in part.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1524399006188.jpg (1080x879, 112K)

Would you sick my huge cock for $15? Would you swallow for $20?

It didn't explain why they could just stop buying heroin and then they wouldn't be addicted cause they don't have any DUMBASS

wtf kind of rig is that, you never see anything like that in the real drug world. all you need is a 1cc insulin syringe, why use an 18 ga needle?? youre not running an IV

dammit i meant suck

So you didn't understand what you read?
It's okay, give it time, the penny will drop any minute now.

Pic unrelated

Attached: Rapture.jpg (484x700, 39K)

Few people have that kind of will power. I knew a chick that smoked cracking for like 8 months straight. Just smoking and fucking and then one day BOOM she's like I'm done and just stops like it was nothing.

u first american fag

I read it. I'm pretty sure YOU don't get it. If they don't buy heroin, they can't feed their addiction, and this would result in them breaking the addictive cycle. So why don't they just do this???

yeah but why can't addicts just BREAK their addiction??

Attached: 1579738217941.jpg (867x1024, 101K)

totally unfair

Wilfully ignorant AND stupid.
Re-read the definition of "addiction".
Possibly do a google search on "Addiction" and "nature" and "of".

Why not be coy and add a "why don't they just stop" as a search term. Enjoy.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: Ford49-2001.jpg (1200x823, 224K)

IM willfully ignorant? You're the one who doesn't realize how easy it would be to break this cycle that way. But you give them excuses to keep going because it's and "addiction." If you promote this attitude of course they are unwilling to stop. You ask why dont they just stop. Well if they did just stop, it would be over, simple as that. So that's obviously what they should do.

Give "withdrawal symptoms" a quick looking while you're at it.

Pic unrelated

Attached: Menu.png (483x708, 569K)

Tell you what, fast for a week. No food, just water. It won't kill you but you'll have a sense of what it feels like to crave something and "just stop buying it".

Why doesn't x just stop doing x?
What a faggot question.

Nice dubs.
But to answer with a question; why don't you just stop sucking cock?

What a stupid analogy. What a STUPID analogy. I need food to survive so fasting would be stupid. Nobody needs heroin to survive. So they can just stop using it.

Because they’re addicted, are you retarded or something?

>what is chemical dependency durr

its really moreish

Nah, he's just a bored and obvious (if feeble) troll.

>retard durrr

Their body will just go through some motion sickness and craving thats all they gotta deal with lmao

See?
As I said, feeble troll.

Yeah, and once you've done opiates for a while your brain chemistry is altered so you feel like you need them to survive.

> So they can just stop using it.

Oh, I see, you're just a fucking idiot who has no experience with heroin addiction.

Hey, user, psst... you're talking to someone who doesn't care about the topic at all, he just wants you to get frustrated and angry.
Also, remember to sage.

trolling? on /b? surely, you jest

Why doesn’t OP understand? He’s been told enough times, he should KNOW the answer by now. It’s like he’s addicted to being a dumbass and can’t stop himself.

inorite? that never happens!

... gosh, we ruined OP's "fun".
I feel bad, almost.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: ED79116.jpg (700x1046, 179K)