Do i look ugly? Also what haircut should i get?

Do i look ugly? Also what haircut should i get?

Attached: PSX_20200127_235331.jpg (1080x1920, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thursdayboots.com/products/mens-black-captain
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're average

You are fine, you might try to grow a beard

I tried but cut it today
It femt itchy and i like it smooth.
Should i color my hair?

You look normal i like longer haired boys but thats just my taste so dunno what you should do

Mine gets itchy too, you have to buy a beard cleaner and balm or oil for it to feel nice. Go get a skin fade aircut. Thank me later.

Show us your tits

Ask here
gg/YCTweXF

Personally I think that men over 18 should not have hair hang over their forehead. Grow it out and comb it back. Also see if you can grow a beard.

So u think everybody should have tne same hairstyle? Lol wtf

My hair hangs almost to my waistline in the back and my bangs have got to be stretching a foot and a half to 2 feet long. If you look at my old I.D. from 2015, my hair was about an inch long altogether. I've been growing it for almost 5 years now. When I was in middle school I had the classic emo haircut. Dyed black with bangs draping down to my chin and cut short in the back. I've had several different hairstyles. From buzzcut (like in the military) to the emo cut. But mostly, it's just been Metal and long. It's the longest it's ever been right now.

you look like a average 4channer, and thats not good.

Comb your hair up, and you look like a cool Irish dad

Plz no bully
Help me improve lol

I told you what to do already. Skin fade and hit the gym, you look weak

You look perfectly fine, just get a cleaner hair cut. Light beard might help but honestly ur good. Just get buffer and clean up the hair, you’ll be swimming in POON

Im 6'2 185pound
How much do i need to get to? Is 200 pound ok?

Yep, fuck the bangs. Grow it out. Not crazy long, enough to comb up and back. Other than that you look normal, sorta Paul Bettanyish. He might be a good dude to rip off since you have a similar vibe.

Also 6’2”? Get some style and you cannot be stopped

Weedy looking ranga with a Jew nose and a head like a bucket of burnt Lego. Shave that balding fugley, Fanta pants, you is hideous.

OP if this guy hates you you’re doing fine

Go to asia... Ya white not bein racist tho its a bonus! Go out n get fucked up. Ya gotta make some stories and experiences to tell and learn from in future... Postin ya pic online to see what u rate isnt goin work! Better yet download animo n talk to some sluts on that lol

Well at least you got height going in your favor, thats all girls care about. Im 5"7 185 pounds to give you an Idea. Get to 220

Gimme shekels

Clean the side of your head.
That will be enough.
Avoid matching blue
Wear more white.
Quite Cred Forums.

Make more money and you'll get girls. Perpetual story.

You look better than me.

I think that is not possible. I think 15 pounds i could put on if i add like half muscle half fat. But 220 without becoming fat? Maybe with steroids but i think 200 would be my limit

You're so 2012-2016 phaggot.
Do you still wear V-neck you retarded normie.

Skin fade cropped on top, and go to the gym, maybe pick up a sport, you’re doing fine

Cant wear white. It ALWAYS looks like a sleeping shirt

Go with shirt or some
nice turtle neck and some brown suit or even white on white.
same matched items are trendy (I hate that word but … still it will work on you)

I’m telling you dude. White will do you good. Work an oxymoronic fasion dude. Nice, fit and classic clothes (go see a tailor) (and bisic fasset assets.)

What does matching blue mean? Sorry not native speaker

Long term dude, you can easely put on 40 pounds of muscle. It takes years. Start now and thank yourself later

Oh but in this light it doesnt really seem like it but my skin is around one shade a way from albinos. I feel white gives no real contrast

Avoid wearing blue.

It clashes with your skin color and hair.

Beige
Dark white***

Avoid red blue
Green*

We'll be fine. Colors are very important my dude.

I'm telling your ass dude. It's somehow very fashion now to be very
light skin dude. Even for whites.
But don't wear a white t-shirt and some ugly ass skinny jeans. This is gay.
Go for... wait ... here dude. Take this pic, for example.

Attached: Yournewyou.jpg (1920x2880, 212K)

lol you look good don't worry you'll find your fembot user

Get also a little shade near your ears erea to clean up the side or you head. not to high tho bc that's gay too.

Fuck
Do i look like a drug addict? At least he looks

Hahaha

>you can easily
>takes years

Not really and this demo does not perpetrate any thug-related matters. Where do you leave ? Euro fag ? Isn't ?

Well if you took half the Time you spent here jerking off on loli threads youd get ripped in no time

It itches at first, then your skin adjusts to it.
I just shaved mine and holy fuck did it itch. just the opposite.

Yeah and people like that lure around not the main train stations but the smaller ones

I want to wear boots like that.
I see dudes at my college wearing shit like Converse like it's 2006. then the nigs with the colored nikes and shit.
What are some shoes/boots that look good, don't look out of place, can be worn with anything and look good?

O rilly? Thanks.

Op here
Oh another good topic
I mainly wear asics sneakers now because comfy. Do girls really look at the shoes? Lol

right after work I go to class. It's a big deal for me because it feels awkward walking into class w/ something like pic related.
I like the comfyness and utility of boots but I don't like my work boots enough to wear them everywhere.

I'm absolutely retarded when it comes to a sense of fashion.

Attached: rBVaI1mMMnOAT497AAQg8rMDK64122.jpg (724x724, 44K)

thursdayboots.com/products/mens-black-captain
I'm looking at these. they go really well with jeans. I usually wear a black or brown leather jacket, white t shirt, jeans w/ belt and boots this time of year.

They are called Chelsea ...
Mainly what I wear form fall to early spring. Different colors and height.
I recommend medium ankles like pics related.
Otherwise some shoes that aren't fucking Asics dumb phaggot.
Even if they do look are could even not look at all at your shoes or clothes, do it for you since you asked. Girls will degrees will still go out with some normified niggers who wear ripped jeans and whatnot.

I mean.... beside upgrading your appearance, also gain self-confidence by wearing something nice but for yourself.

Yes they do. As much as I hate to be the guy on Cred Forums that says this, girls prefer jordans and sneakers and such over asics

I didnt want to change that
I just wonder why anyone would look at the shoes, and women are weird so i am curious

dude they look at everything.
but if you like it, that's all that matters. if you have a positive outlook on yourself that shows confidence.

the ones interested in you won't care otherwise. I had some bullshit walmart shoes and boots my last years of high school/first years of college. didn't stop me from casually dating and eventually having a long term relationship.

How old would you guess me anyways? Curious if someone guessed it right

Well, you're right.
So hair-wise... clean/shade a bit the side of your ear area like I said. Keep your hair forward not backward bc it's passé.

Women behave like teen all their life. Imagine taking selfies at 35 y og age ?

Almost 30

Fuck i was asked for id till mid 20s lol

look at it in a positive light. you'll always look younger than what you are.
besides, men age better than women. 30s are the prime age for us to date. 20s are an uphill battle as women in their 20s tend to go for men in their 30s.
godspeed

this is now a sexy hairstyle thread

Attached: hubsmith-3.jpg (1280x1920, 542K)

Attached: tumblr_ovyy8v10az1sygum9o1_500.png (476x601, 347K)

That is not sexy, looks sticky/greasy as fuck

Attached: 1509846766105.jpg (640x960, 62K)