White people hate thread

White people hate thread.

Everyone hates white people. Their entire history is lies and propoganda. They never contributed to science, simply just lies they make up. They created war and evil, before them the world was at peace. they are not human. They crawled out of the caucaus mountains, got accepted by the kindness of other races and spread nothing but hate and division ever since. The world will be a better place once their genetics are a minoritiy

Attached: 1579912510237.gif (741x741, 573K)

You know this is exactly what the Nazis wanna see right? I know triggering these retards is fun but you're gonna make them chimp out on black ppl a lot of these fags are cops or work in jail's and shit. Think about what you do.

D E S P I T E

at least I'm not a nigger

stop fucking replying

Who touched you the wrong way?

the slave trade was started and is still perpetuated by arab oil sheiks

hating white people for the fault of anothers agenda is kinda odd.

Shut up fag.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (500x355, 103K)

Lol, name me a black scientist beside Neil Tyson

Not responsible for their actions.
I do get to sit back and lol at them every time they do decide to get a gun and do their thing.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Attached: Faggot Tree.jpg (640x494, 538K)

Proved my point bye

Attached: Download.jpg (171x171, 4K)

Yikes 11 posts 9 replies. Someones trying to bump an unpopular thread...

Attached: 11180215_10204083398436386_1917201371_n.jpg (430x364, 32K)

>Nazis are cops or work in jails
Nazis are poor working class whites who actually get discriminated against and abused for their skin color. Cops are mostly beaners and niggers.

>are poor working class whites
so that's where the Jewish envy stems from. Jews tend to be frivolous with money and study hard in school. the only way to be rich is to be a saver and not spend so much. next, have a decent education

no one's fault but their own they are poor.

I used to be poor until I stopped blaming other people and things for my problems. you can too

Everybody knows that it's a deranged hapa incel that posts this nonsense.

W H I T E

G E N O C I D E

Reading that makes me so proud to be white. Imagine getting BTFO’d for hundreds of years by a race of people you consider inferior. And you’re STILL subject to our whims. The black man lives and dies by the white mans good graces. Of course this thread wasn’t actually made by a black man anyway.

No thankyou Mr Goldstein.

Ahahaha cope, boi.

Y'all killing yourselves off

Y'all are not reproducing

And y'all are becoming traps, twinks, gay, and cucks in record numbers.

We?

We went from plowing your fields to plowing your wives.

Enough said.

Y'all watch too much TV.