Hey there, anonymous! It’s good to see you again, I hope you’ve been well...

Hey there, anonymous! It’s good to see you again, I hope you’ve been well. Is anything weighing heavily on your heart right now? I’m here to listen, if you’d like to talk about it. Let’s all try to make the world a little better tonight, okay?

Attached: s-0c9cf634 hijiri byakuren smile 1girl black dress black footwear black ribbon blonde hair breasts d (1600x2100, 1.69M)

well, I always like to think that no replies means that everyone is having a good night. so keep at it, user!

Attached: s-2c54d702 hijiri byakuren smile touhou hijiri byakuren shiren blonde brown eyes dress long hair pur (500x500, 241K)

kys faggot

have a great week!

Attached: s-2d505742 hijiri byakuren smile 1girl blonde hair dress flower gradient eyes gradient hair long sle (1600x1200, 195K)

I'll bump. Just ordered a 55" TV as the last ~big purchase~ for my apartment, so that's nice. Hurts the wallet a bit ($450 after prime discounts and gift cards), but it's fine.

Forgot to say who I was lmao, that's CC

nice, glad to hear the new place is all coming together for you. hopefully it's working out so far!

Attached: q-210094b4 hijiri byakuren smile touhou hijiri byakuren high resolution very high resolution simple (4081x4096, 1.3M)

I'm fairly certain I'm going to die a virgin because of my paralyzing fear of sex

being a virgin isn't as big of a deal as people make it out to be culturally. there's a lot of people not having sex, it's pretty normal. that said, why are you afraid of it?

Attached: s-1ccb6dfa hijiri byakuren smile 1girl d dress gothic lolita gradient hair light brown hair lolita f (847x1175, 153K)

I know it isn't but it gets to me sometimes. Idk probably stems from so pretty bad trust issues I have

I mean, that's understandable to feel that way! I'm not discounting those feelings, just saying that it's important you aren't feeling any social pressure of missing out.
those trust issues aren't just about sex though, are they? what's got you struggling to trust others?

Attached: s-3e60910e hijiri byakuren smile 1girl beige background blonde hair brown background brown hair dutc (960x900, 191K)

>what's got you struggling to trust others?
If I knew that I wouldn't be having a problem. Doesn't help that I've seen how evil women can ne and just how slanted the divorce laws are

women are just as capable of being evil as everyone else in the world. and yeah, divorce laws are really slanted. probably because patriarchal societal norms say that women are going to be better at child-rearing than men.
not everyone's out to be a shitty person. just because there's stories that make it big online doesn't mean that the average person is just as bad. people are a lot less evil than most people would give them credit for.

Attached: q-045dddd0 hijiri byakuren smile 1girl arm ribbon beads blood bracelet breasts brown hair censored c (623x736, 1.01M)

Not saying this to be funny. Get a realdoll. Practice on it then once ready get yourself a smoking piece of tail. You can do it! You can get them bitches!

...it sounds a lot more like it's trust issues in relationships, I doubt spending thousands on a realdoll is going to fix that.

Attached: u-a3b6e0e4 hijiri byakuren touhou hijiri byakuren sam ashton long hair single purple eyes sitting pu (1143x796, 884K)

Jill..

Even with trust issues a realdoll is less of a hassle. Don't gotta feel bad about not feeding her or paying attention to her.

OP get a realdoll for your nut and buy a puppy to give affection. Win win.

I'll bite

OP, this whole coronavirus thing has me shook ngl. I'm Australian and I live near an area where someone was confirmed to be infected and later quarantined. I'm just seriously paranoid and debating whether I should bunker down and go full apocalypse survival mode or watch the situation for changes/until the vaccines are made, but with the latter option I'm worried that it might be too late before it's over and I'd be infected as well. It's got a reported fatality rate of 5ish%, but considering my luck? I'm probably going to die. Same chance as a critfail on a d20.

How should I stop being a paranoid faggot?

besides at the end of the day people don't kill themselves for being virgins. Its because a lack of human connection

Hold in there OP. well not a virgin I went 13 years with out having sex. Never had a girlfriend. I managed to start dating a girl I have work with this last month. At the end of the day its not the sex. It;s that she makes me feel needed and vise versa. Like bringin me a bunch of stuff to make me feel better when I called out sick today.

I wish I could make you feel better Op. You might never find a girl that likes you for you. That doesn't mean you should give up

We're all going to die in the end user, paranoia just messes Up the journey we can take on the way. If you're too worries, take basic precautions like we if yoaring a mask, but I wouldn't stay worried :)

Attached: c2e055b056c55ecf54613798e839d762be3e187095a7a08bc2032b16c30049a1.png (753x727, 237K)

i.. i cannot type today i apologize

I mean, yeah, obviously you wouldn't be able to have trust issues. it's a doll. but if the dude's feeling like he's missing out on intimate human interaction because of trust issues, that's not something a doll fixes.
like, if that's all he wants, then sure, go for it? but that wasn't the impression I was getting was an issue.
I mean, I've admittedly stayed a little out of the loop on corona, but it seems like it's just a really bad flu? wash your hands, don't let someone sneeze in your eyes, try and be healthy in other ways as much as you can.
also, without actually seeing the stats, I'd guess the 5% fatality rate includes very young and elderly being especially susceptible to it. those are pretty big skews to mortality rates in my experience.

Attached: s-4b2c93e4 hijiri byakuren smile 1girl alternate costume blonde hair brown hair floating gradient ha (2000x2400, 1.02M)

The odds of you dying from this are slim to none given the current numbers. However to play it safe just wash your hands before and after eating and using the restroom. Avoid anyone who has recently been to China or anywhere in Asia and if you want extra life HP avoid Asians overall for a few days.

Next to that the only other thing you can do is if you see someone cough or sneeze hit em with a flamethrower.

I miss Alice

>dubs checked

There's been dubious sources claiming that it could mutate to breach mucous membranes through airborne pathogen particulates, rendering masks useless. I know that's probably a long time in the running at best, but what can I say except I'm still a paranoid pessimist and am anticipating the worst possible outcome?

Thanks for your advice, though it's not the first time I've heard it. I'm glad everyone here has a more upbeat outlook, tbh.

I may as well buy a flamethrower if I'm expecting an apocalypse lol

I'll let her know!
I'll agree, it sounds a lot like you're expecting the worst. I'd start paying attention to claims about it mutating when the CDC or WHO start talking about it, but at this point I think there's a lot of people who want something to be afraid of.

Attached: s-6fc66701 hijiri byakuren smile 1girl artist name flower gradient hair holding holding flower julie (700x679, 244K)

>I may as well buy a flamethrower if I'm expecting an apocalypse lol
Always expect the best but prepare for the worst. As long as you aren't too big of a social person you will likely be fine. In fact think of all of the potential good. Stock up on supplies and don't get sick and if the world goes to shit find a hot bitch that will swallow your nut for some can soup and a bottle of water.

I've been refreshing the bulletins like a 90s hacker wired up on crack, still don't feel safe. This thread has helped in some capacity though. Where there's smoke there's fire, but at least the fire is a long way away. For now.

God damn it that just brings it right back around to the Australian bushfires

>as long as you aren't too big of a social person

hell yeah thats me

>find a hot bitch that will swallow your nut for some can soup and a bottle of water.

>implying i can talk to women

it's okay to be concerned, it's okay to be curious. but there's not going to be some breaking news every 30 minutes that you're gonna die if you don't see. take it easy, take a breather, and look after your physical and mental health. as long as you're not underage, frail and elderly, or immunocompromised in some way, it's nothing to freak out about this much.

Attached: s-5af3f4ba hijiri byakuren smile 1girl breasts brown hair gradient hair long sleeves medium breasts (750x750, 791K)

Thank you, OP. I'll try to stop thinking about it for a while. Maybe it'll be over soon.

One way or another :))

Attached: be n i s.jpg (2310x1781, 1.48M)