Is marrying your cousin considered weird? I have been planning marrying her and she wants me aswell...

Is marrying your cousin considered weird? I have been planning marrying her and she wants me aswell. Our families are also okay with it. What do you fellas think?

(Pic of my Cousin)

Attached: 20191109_214921.jpg (1080x1080, 574K)

Get the fuck out of here with your cringy bullshit

What are you waiting for? It's completely fine and if you can/want marry more than one for diversity.

Look, she is white and i am too. I wanna keep it that way so no interracial breeding bs

shut up nigger

This was not what I was refering to at all with "diversity". I'm talking about being with more than one cousin (or anything for that matter) for the sake of being with different women. You're the one putting words in my mouth about race mixing etc.

Oh im sorry then, you can't really trust anyone on Cred Forums honestly. I mean, i wish i could but there isn't much more than her

The British Royals marry there cousins = Public celebration.

You marry your cousin = pervert.

Marry your cousin. I shagged mines.

So you don't do polygamy? Still, I stand by it, that you should be all means marry her asap.

Watch out for birth defects

I shagged her aswell but it's more than that, i actualy like her and feel some kind of connection. Haven't felt that with any girl i've been before.

Attached: 20191109_215038.jpg (1438x1760, 1.43M)

If that was my cousin, I'd fuck it too.

I have nothing against it, aslong as i am not cucked but i don't really have anyone else to marry besides her. All my other cousins are married already and don't live in the country i'm in.

We should both shag her. Together.

She is relatively distant, cousin nontheless but the risk is just very low. If the kid has a defect then im probably not going to take it. It may seem like a dick move, but i actualy want a child who can take on my legacy

What about finding someone outside of the family?

She is hot and was a virgin before i shagged her, very pure and that's very hard to find in this day and age

Soooo what's the problem then?

Like i said, don't really have anyone in mind atm. but don't really feel like it aswell. It would be nice but it's not necesarry. I just wouldnt mind it that's all

I bet she’s a screamer.

Nothing really, was just asking for confirmation. A lot of my friends said that that's weird and idk.

Why did you tell them she was your cousin

Depends but she can definitly shut the fuck up and obey if i tell her to so a obedient wife aswell. She can also cook and is a very good housewife. I really feel lucky sometimes

I mean they are my friends, they understood why i do this but said they wouldnt have done it themselves.

As long as she is obedient when fucking:)
Yeah, you can always add on later.

Thank you anons, all of you. Didn't expect to get such a nice response from you all. If i was gay you all could've considered yourselves sucked off.

Attached: d29f31aa7d340d18012d5062b79a0be2.jpg (386x520, 28K)

Based on her wonky eyes, and the generally retarded look on her face, I’m guessing marrying cousins is somewhat common in your family. So go for it. Why break tradition?

Unlike you, OP may actually have a loving wife, a family that isn't junkies or rapist and a healthy sex life. Go back to whatever shit hole you came and stay a wizard.

Are you one of those Beverly Hillbillies I saw on tv?

Funny coming from you faggot, she got hurt when she was very young so her eye is permanently damaged and how the fuck is she supposed to look anyway?

>beverly

Not everyone is a retarted american