Hey guys, I desperately need help with a Medical Work Release form

Hey guys, I desperately need help with a Medical Work Release form

So, essentially, I was extremely exhausted last night and overslept through my alarm before working, making me no-call no-show. When I woke up today I used the excuse that I was rushed to the hospital for a breathing tract infection (which I actually do have) and now my boss is asking me for a Doctor’s work release form. She was a former nurse as well so I need a template that is extremely believable, which is why I need help in finding a template that is actually what a real work release form looks like, as I have no knowledge about this kind of stuff. Typically I don’t condone this, but I desperately need to keep this job and I don’t know where else to turn. Any help is appreciated!

Attached: D39803DB-36AB-4B5F-8DFA-193E1ABFE033.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

printabletemplates.com/medical/return-to-work-form/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can try going to your doc and telling him you didn't go to work because of your breathing tract infection.
Faking this one might be pretty hard, you put yourself in a bad situation not explaining your boss you simply overslept your alarm.

I can hook you up w/ a 100% legit looking Dr. note. For a small fee of course.

I know but if I hadn’t made this up I would’ve certainly been fired. At least I have some kind of chance right now

Idk if you’re being legit or not but how much, also how can you guarantee it’ll actually work

Bump, I really need help guise

No, sorry I was being genuine. Something that I have lots of experience in. I can honestly guarantee my note would get you out of this no prob. 10-20 bucks. But I’d send it to you for free and trust you’d pay after it works successfully.

If this note actually worked I’d have zero problems paying you, I really do mean that

Also how would you like to get into contact?

Bump

Bump

Bump

help this guy out Cred Forums cmon

I’ve legitimately never asked Cred Forums for help and the one time I do everyone’s quiet as fuck

Bump

Bump

just go to urgent care tell them you bailed on work for being sick and ask them to give you a note
40 dollarinos later you are gold

This seems way too highly unethical for any respectable doctor to do. I could be wrong tho

lol you have never been to an urgent care then.
they give no shits for anything approachin respectable.

dipshit went from being written up to committing fraud.

holy fuck you're retarded. In the future just own up to this shit.

I really just need a legitimate template because I’m able to fill in the blanks myself. Its just choosing something that doesnt seem legit that I’m scared of

I would’ve been immediately fired if I had owned up to this shit you dumb cunt. At least I’ve given myself the most minimal of chances right now

So what do you suppose I should say?

go in and tell them the truth just say i was felling ill and didnt go into work now they want a note.
do not give more than the most basic info until they say yes or no. if no refuse to pay as they provided no services. if yes pay and leave

printabletemplates.com/medical/return-to-work-form/

the top one looks pretty legit. just scribble on it. doctors can't write for shit

but really you should be able to at least get the form from your hr

>overslept through my alarm
Sounds like a you problem. Personally I'd stop being a massive faggot and a liar if I were you.

I dont have an HR. Im a bartender and my boss is a former nurse. Hence why I need a highly believable template that I can fill out with a doctor’s signature that I already have

i hate to say it but you may need to kill your boss

Bump

Bump