These are my tears for Kobe and his daughter. Merciful God is no longer my friend...

These are my tears for Kobe and his daughter. Merciful God is no longer my friend. When you take me out of this world too, me and Kobe will kick your ass and make everyone leave heaven. Fuck you God. I know you can hear me and I know you will remember I warned you.

Attached: ehhhh.jpg (476x294, 26K)

Can't describe the pain. Can't understand how some of you can laugh about it.

a heard from a friend that the last thing to go through Kobe's mind before died was the rotor

Some people are effected by the life and death of others more greatly than others.

i bet you laugh at everything, kikes, niggers and whites. but as soon as someone jokes about something personal you act like a faggot.

>he thinks black people go to heaven

libtards

Name 3 other people that died yesterday.
I dare you.

he cant even name the other people who died in that crash besides kobe bryant,because like every other american.they dont care about people who arent black or celebritys

Can you appreciate any other talent than drinking while bottle of beer at once?

Why did liberals ruin Kobe?

Honestly think the whole thing is overblown. Don't people have their own lives and family to occupy their time? Personally after losing my father, I could barely care if some celebrity passes on

learn english the next time you want to respond to me you stupid fuck

its not overblown,its just another example of how celebrity obsessed america is.even to the point of making one their president(donald trump).any other country would of mentioned it once and then stopped talking about it,instead of america who runs it 24 hours a day 7 days a week

Hihihi your not worth it

rednek spotted.

>he thinks he's worth it

nobody cares about america and their problems,you arent the only country in the world and ever since you elected that fat reality tv show idiot.your the joke of the rest of the world

have fun only caring about kobe bryant because he's a nigger and a celebrity.2 groups of people you seem to be obsessed over

its funny to because kobe niglet isnt the only person who died in that crash,but what do muricans talk about 24 hours of their day?

>hurr durr,kobe bryant dead! black lives matter!

you'll get over it faggot

One of them was a Minor League coach, I think in the Brewers system. Last 2 are his wife and child.

Three children died in the crash and nobody seems to give a shit about them.

are you sure you are not a nazi racist piece of shit?

i mean you never know

also check out this cool spacing, it's like reddit

people care about the "model citizen even though he raped an underage girl"kobe bryants daughter.funny how nobody brings up the other people who died in the crash,maybe if they were celebritys america would give a fuck,pathetic country

>nazi racist piece of shit

meanwhile,how many times a day do you make jokes about white people and live in a community that has gun control.cant wait until you retards get what you deserve.it'll be easy since you dont believe in gun rights

hey but at least not as pathetic as literally every other country on this planet

murrica fuck yeah

*cries in bald eagle*

Attached: 1580145626039.webm (240x426, 1.96M)

it's natural to care more about death of someone you knew. Even virtually.

kys fag

I mean it's kind of hilarious I wont lie

I'm sorry, I was just larping an american leftist faggot, it's hard for me to resist trolling americans.

It's hard being a faggot on b, you know?

No, not a Nazi racist piece of shit!

Thanks for the grammar lesson though!

Have a good evening!

Attached: 1580166599368.jpg (1024x950, 88K)