This is the story of a time long ago, a time of myth and legend. When the ancient gods were petty and cruel...

This is the story of a time long ago, a time of myth and legend. When the ancient gods were petty and cruel, and they plagued mankind with suffering, only one man dared to challenge their power....Hercules. Hercules possessed a strength the world had never seen – a strength surpassed only by the power of his heart. He journeyed the Earth battling the minions of his wicked stepmother, Hera, the all-powerful queen of the gods. But wherever there was evil, wherever an innocent would suffer, there would be Hercules.

Attached: Hercules.jpg (780x439, 48K)

Tits or gtfo

Xena was better.

Those were the days; him and Xena got shit handled...

Plus he had a pretty cool mustache

i hated the blond...i only watched hoping Xena would violate her sexually

Attached: d04-sorbo-11-tv.jpg (292x390, 24K)

kek..good work

Attached: capt kevin.jpg (500x507, 28K)

Aphrodite was fuckin hot

Attached: MV5BOGI2NzcwNmEtNDI0MC00ODAwLTg4MjktYTYxZDg4MjliMTA5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODI3MTQwMDE@._V1_.jpg (670x972, 59K)

Oh user i understand where you coming from, same generation. Its just this site is full of incel zoomers at this point

Attached: 83209156_1002883373425869_8168509196870877184_n.jpg (180x896, 30K)

Thanks. Very nice and hairy.

I liked Callisto

Attached: Callisto_fire_maternal.jpg (360x450, 26K)

>Go xena, go xeenaaa, xe ee naaaa!
Andromeda was better.

how often do you think Herc fucked Iolaus?

Attached: 3463635634.jpg (625x500, 52K)

Not enough

You're taking me back op. Only watched the show a few times but as I was a kid back then still takes me back. I don't actually think you're a fag. Also, I like those dubs

Too bad Sorbo went all crazy fundamentalist Christian.

Hercules Poirot is here to help.

Attached: 1cf5ddd76eb6625d7df73ec9dbf9a770.jpg (341x517, 27K)

>Also, I like those dubs
you are the fag even with those faggy dubs

I love that show, and he's not a dirty frenchman, he's a Belgian

Yeah hes a hell of an actor.

Nice singles then faggot. Your roll proves you wrong. Fuck off nigger

Yes, it's Hercules strange visitor from another planet, who came to Earth with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men. Hercules, who can change the course of mighty rivers, bend steel in his bare hands, and who, disguised as Clark Kent, mild-mannered reporter for a great metropolitan newspaper, fights a never-ending battle for truth, justice and the American way.

Damn I lovedddd that show as a kid.