So I just moved to a college town recently and I am completely overwhelmed by the sheer amount of attractive 18-21 year...

So I just moved to a college town recently and I am completely overwhelmed by the sheer amount of attractive 18-21 year olds that live near me. Basically every girl looks like pic related.

How in the actual fuck do you start a conversation with a girl that makes it seem natural?

Attached: 1498078642708.jpg (720x720, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgcrack.com/story/406/eleni-miller
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DAYUM THAT ASS

Go to a bar by yourself. Try not to look like a complete hermit. Get shitfaced. Wake up with college slut next to you.
Will work 2/10 times

It's a nice ass but she's pushing it up with her fingers to accentuate the curves and make it look bigger than it is. Learn to spot women's tricks user.

imgcrack.com/story/406/eleni-miller

based god

Sounds good but the "by yourself" part sounds weird. Don't girls get immediately turned off if they see a guy drinking alone?

Drunk girls dont give a shit what youre doing.
When i lived in a college town me and my buddy would go to house parties late when everyone was drunk af and there was always a drunk horny slut that was ready to fuck the wall of it talked to her.

more of this girl

God bless you, user. You're in for the best years of your life if you can shake off the autistic inhibition.
Find a bar you like. Get to know the bartenders by tipping well, cleaning up after yourself, and getting the hell out on time. That will make you feel less anxious and soon you'll be striking up conversations will all sorts of folks.

Thanks man. But that's the thing though. I'm not autistic and I actually know how to talk to people and turn them into friends. But my hard part is actually knowing how or when to start a conversation. I don't know how to read people in whether or not they are receptive to talk or just want to be left the fuck alone.

Google (or Bing better yet) "eleni miller" and "eleni barista"

it doesn't have to seem natural, you know you're there to fuck her, she knows, her mum knows, the pastor knows. the point is just talk to her like you wanna get to know her.

ty user

I went to military college from 17yo to 20yo then took a break, now I'm back in college at a normal school part-time while holding down a job. I'm 23yo.

I'm also pretty fucking blown away by the girls on campus. I don't live on campus (bc I'm a grown man with a fucking job) and know nobody since I just transferred there.

So I'm with OP. What the fuck do I have to do to make some shit happen?

Yeah. I thought the whole "college girls" thing was just a meme, but now I see that the standard here is absurd. The bar is raised so high, that when the 10/10 Stacy in her high school comes here, she gets humbled that she's only a 7.5 in college.

Connect with others in your classes and then branch out through parties if they think you are chill

holy fuck

You have yourself a thirsty manatee mermaid problem. Wherever you came from had so little that now you see mermaids whenever you look at manatees.

"Hi, how are you, you're cute." would be a good start

Not him and I usually dont go to bars but clubs. And in clubs I start convos with girls while they are in the smoking room since then they are often broken off from their group. Also I start to talk with girls on dance floor but that never takes anywhere and is awkward. Now that I think about it it would be a good idea to invite them to get a drink
for talking but I'm a cheapass and never buy a drink for me or anyone else. Few times some girls buy for me tho.

Anyway fuck me they are in a bar/club, everyone comes there to meet people not to dance in a circle with friends.

Lines like this only work if you have Henry Cavill's jawline. Try to be realistic.

I think that's probably what I'll go for. It just feels a little weird since both my younger brothers are in college right now (different college than me). So I find myself looking at my fellow students and going "Yo these are kids. These people are the same age as my dickhead brothers. Do I really wanna fuck a girl who would have been my youngest brother's classmate? Yikes."

I'm not too hung up about it, it just kinda weirds me out a little bit.

When you die you're only going to have like 3 or 4 regrets, and one of them will be that you didn't fuck more 18 and 19 year old pussy when you had the chance.

No, you just don't have to be a sperg or don't look like gollum

Exactly dude. When I was in school originally, it was military. So there were very few chicks there. And the split was 80% Orc and 20% bombshell. Maybe 200 women in the school total and 40 smoking hot ones. But we all had to wear uniforms so it really wasn't worth much.

Now that I find myself walking around a real campus with real college girls, I feel like a cartoon with his eyes popping out of his skull.

You think it's bad now? Wait until the spring and they all change into their yoga pants and short skirts.

That settles it, user.
I'm gonna milk the shit out of the "older experienced guy" appeal and go to work.

I'll carry around a defibrillator so I can be revived once all the blood leaves my brain and heart and flows directly to my dick

You are a great and powerful wizard

1. Become a regular at a bar or club or restaurant
2. Don't get to drunk
3. Be respectful to people
4. Treat girls like people
5. Listen more than you talk
6. (The hard part) read social cues on what girls are interested into you and build up tension this may take some time
7. Make your move at the right time and she will be yours

I live in a big city Works for me all the time.
I hit up multiple locations in a weekend and now have friends who are bouncers. That helps alot

>turn them into friends.
>not autistic
Dont add up nigga

This is very good advice. Be good to the bartenders and they will remember you. Just don't make it look like you're trying, but that's just how you are. Trust me we appreciate it.

>t. part time bartender who hates people staying too late

When I'm thrust into meeting people who actually want to meet me, I have no problem talking to them. It's just when I actively try to meet people on my own is where I have no idea where to begin.

Truth Infact a respect for the staff will go far

Also bartender here.
Absolutely sound advice.
Be a cool regular that bartenders would like to chat / small talk with. Don't be a regular who is a miserable drunk that doesn't tip and annoys customers.

Same. I have some solid people skills (even if it's partially phony) from years of retail and bartending. But I don't know about the new people thing.

So I'm legitimately considering just walking up to someone on campus and seeing what happens. Not anyone random and not before I survey the situation and determine if all is clear or potentially if I'd be welcome.

It's a 10k student campus. Worst comes to worst, I just won't see that girl again.

inb4 "Don't be an autist and say some weird shit"
Yeah I fucking know

If you are actually attending full time, join a fraternity or sports club/team. You'll get friends that throw parties, and college chicks loves athletes.

Easy

The "never seeing them again" factor is nice. Means you can do trial and error until you perfect your method.
I come from a small town where everyone knows each other and word spreads quick, so I'm still not used to the idea that if I fuck up and get rejected, it literally doesn't matter.

If I surround myself with jock chads, the girls will just go for them and not me. Bad strategy.

Frats aren't cheap.

Also, in Seattle, nothings cheap. There are about a billion spergy little fags who graduated last year and are now making a quarter-mil and still hang out in the college bars. So, you better be prepared to pay $10 a beer x10 beers every time you go out.

Truth

Bless those trips.

First of all you need to realize your smarter than them, then if you're older wiser than them, then you need to remember that your sexual maturity is that of a 14 year old virgin from Iowa.

Once you realize that you have nothing to offer, just go talk to one of them like you would some guy, because chances are she doesn't care just like anyone else. But women don't like it when you don't care, which will make them care, bada bing bada boom.