Sup Cred Forums. I really need some opinions on this...

Sup Cred Forums. I really need some opinions on this... I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Attached: IMG_0398_1024.jpg (1024x768, 377K)

I know that feel. Fucking irrelevant normies trying to small talk while I'm just there to enjoy my fucking feast. I pay for it, I don't need to hear to your roastie blabbering. FUCK YOU. Then they ask for fucking tips? No wonder asian girls are superior.

Attached: 1580152337628.jpg (2002x3000, 1.45M)

Stale pasta bro

I think you are being a bitch.

>Bacon Cheeseburger
Since when? That's the only part of your story worth listening to, and even then, It's shit because that's not on the menu. Is it an east coast item?

Why hasn't the Corona beer company sued the Virus for stealing the name?

Attached: kek.png (129x135, 53K)

Oh.....this again.

>POST
>SET
>POST

Attached: sour_keys_jumbo_5a196248-481a-49bf-bd00-85f6cd4a3efc.png (500x500, 474K)

Have sex, incel.
Oh hi babygirl

Attached: 1561733862108.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

Bro
You don't order from real people at McDonald's anymore.
Thia pasta needs to change
>. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the touchscreen kiosk I ordered from outside having a juul

There

kek this
only niggers or homeless walk up to the counter

You posted in the ylyl with the guy defending his cuck lifestyle

no u

>the counter
Bro
There's never anyone at the counter either. The one employee working inside is ALWAYS helping old people order a cheeseburger without pickles of some shit.

>all these mothafuckas replying to stale pasta

Havent seen this pasta in a while. you get a pass on this on OP

If this is real, she wanted to fuck in the bathroom. If not, you're a fucking loser

How does my experience at this particular fastfood restaurant correlate with a potential relationship of mine with a woman ?

Besides, I don't adhere to the phenomenon that it should be anyones business but my own if I choose to engage in such activites or not. I just haven't found the right women yet, and I am OK with that.

also nice dubs

Attached: 1471275137202.jpg (460x442, 31K)

Why isn’t this posted on r9k?

quit being a pussy, do whatever the fuck you want. she’s just trying to get to know you. either go eat inside, or don’t, it doesn’t fucking matter

old pasta is best pasta

Attached: old_pasta_is_old.jpg (640x427, 135K)

you can get bacon on any sandwich at Mickey's its like 70 cents.
> spicy mcchicken with bacon and cheese is what i call a "ghetto cordon blu"
>yes im a faggot

more improtant

tldr: faggot

COOL STORY, BRO!