Ask a black introvert anything

Ask a black introvert anything.

Attached: GrandTeemingLhasaapso.webm (320x568, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCssmh-IYz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you do for a living?

Why are you black?

When will you finally an hero?

you the guy who fucked this mutant

In terms of a job, nothing. I still live with my parents.
Because I wanted to join the NBA.
Never.
I wish I could fuck bailey, that's a dream of mine.

Attached: 532362.jpg (960x1200, 133K)

Hey black dude that always makes posts about being trapped in a small town, How are you?

That isn't me making those.

Attached: Gonnaleavethishereforconsideration_84346fefc1a07d0a33a97e0130b0b84c.jpg (794x1280, 172K)

why are you gay?

I'm not tho.

Attached: b84fc59.jpg (800x1200, 81K)

Attached: ac05b1bc375d6711ab903c02efc9af12.webm (640x360, 1.96M)

What does it mean for you to be black?

whats it like being black

Are you awake, you know what I mean

I don't really know the answer to that question. But I guess it means I have to be more than just a statistic.
I'm guessing it's not much different 5hat being of another race.
I actually don't know what you mean.

Attached: 1526003462645.jpg (961x1280, 228K)

Why do you like shemales and/or traps? >Not og user

>Idk how to greentext btw

He's not

I'm not talking about some redpill BS. Damn nice to maybe see someone have this mentality

>be more than just a statistic
Sounds like you're setting your standards on yourself through the guidelines of others.

Alt. sentence: Sounds like you want to please white people.

how can you be lack and an introvert. being black is blank ticket to just be loud and outgoing

Are you referring to being woke?

Idk why I like them tbh, but I know when I started to like them. It was with this pic.
I don't want to please white people. I want to show people that we can be more than what we are now.
This statement is completely false.

Attached: 3dca89044243786dec32c69234cc0097.jpg (1178x972, 501K)

Sadly yes that word best describes it, sounds really dumb but it's like a permanent sense of intense de-realization.

are you a virgin OP?
also popeyes or churchs?

De-realization? Not realizing?

Yes, I am a virgin.
Church's most definitely. Their chicken strips are bomb.

Attached: 1345885092.jpg (1140x1600, 345K)

De-realization is a term for almost a detachment from reality, by constantly being over realized everything feels surreal. It feels like you unlocked the cheat codes for being yourself among other things

It wouldn't matter. We had a president that was black. They still called him a nigger. It doesn't matter what you do. The fault isn't with you. The reason why they're racist is because of themselves.

>b-but what about racist people who are only racist because of rowdy behavior??
What about the tons of racist, neckbeards on Cred Forums? You know they're white. Yet you still give white people the benefit of the doubt. Why? Because you're smarter than that. It's a flimsy excuse.

Be yourself.

Uh-oh. Stinky.

Attached: 1579733548405m.jpg (769x1024, 93K)

Buddishm?

theo?

Autism

really? i fucking love popeyes strips. only spicy tho. might have to hit up churches next time

Yeah, boss?

Attached: 1579733762125m.jpg (769x1024, 54K)

and black people from lower rungs of society in africa? who do they want to please? or could it be more complex and self centered?

you're a massive faggot and deserve to die, so please kill yourself

No one cares. This is my thread, try being more interesting.

Attached: 1579747487577.jpg (971x728, 86K)

No, you were never here from the start

Assess yourself

What does the sentence:

"Do a nigga greasy for that chicken, that's Church's"

mean?

I do plan on being myself, I just want to accomplish something meaningful without falling into the same trap alot of famous plack people fall into.
?
Idk, that sentence is new to me.
I haven't had enough Popeyes Chicken to form any opinions about it.

Attached: ezgif4ddf0f6c32a32.gif (225x293, 1.92M)

It means. OP is a worthless NEET.

why use the word "black" as if thats your identity

What is meaningful to you?

WHO ARE YOU? AND WHAT DO YOU WANT??

Try to think about what the sentence could mean.

niggers getting aggressive as usual. hope you get out more faggot

stop making this thread you fat diabetic unloved attention whore outcast

niggers getting aggressive as usual. hope you're able to get out more faggot

describe how you look OP, i need to get the full picture here.

get the spicy strips next time you're there. they are great and the chicken sandwich is sub par

I use it because nobody would click on a thread titled "ask an introvert anything.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't want to only be known for doing one thing they'd expect me to do. I want to break boundaries and inspire others like me to do what makes them happy without worrying about what other people might think.
No.
I look a little bit like that chubby black kid crying meme.
I definitely will get the spicy chicken, I love spicy food. And trust me, I'm staying far away from that damn sandwich.

Attached: 21822961.jpg (460x818, 43K)

Pretty hawt, right?

Attached: 1579875492140m.jpg (1016x1024, 74K)

hell yeah. their spice is perfecto.

why are you introvert? do you prefer it this way?

I just don't want to improve myself. I don't have to when my parents take care of me.

Attached: 1579727574597m.jpg (675x1024, 105K)

>I want to break boundaries and inspire others like me to do what makes them happy without worrying about what other people might think.

sounds like you'll be the next incel lonewolf
pic unrelated

Attached: Capture.jpg (507x284, 17K)

I'm an introvert mainly because I was "homeschooled" growing up so I had no need to socialize with kids my age, so I stayed inside most of my life. And I kinda like it this way, but I would love to get rid of my social anxiety.

Attached: t_anne_hathaway_nude_compilation2.jpg (310x310, 17K)

>I would love to get rid of my social anxiety

Attached: 1469398746484.gif (397x658, 964K)

Get a job. Interacting with coworkers helps.

Would you say your a black person or a nigger?

this wont help.
i just picked jobs where i didn't have to interact with people.
>go to work
>put headphones on
>clock out of work
>take headphones out

mexican who has severe social anxiety.

Not gonna happen.
I'm already having a tough time discussing my thoughts on here, I can't even imagine how hard it would be if I was talking to co workers irl where I'd have little control of the conversation.
Black person. Id never call myself a nigger.

Attached: 7_832.jpg (2560x1706, 1.19M)

Who cares what they think? When you try to not do what they expect you to do you, you're then doing what they'd like you to do. Embrace that "negative" aspect of your culture.

Do a nigga greasy means to treat someone unfairly. Synonymous to treating someone dirty.

Cocaine is sometimes referred to as a bird. Poultry is a type of bird. Chicken is poultry.

Church's Chicken sells greasy ass fucking disgusting chicken.

Do you understand this sentence more?

"Do a nigga greasy for that chicken, that's church's"

You posted before that you write. What genre?

It's not like I don't want to do those things, I just don't want it to be what I'm only known for.

Oh that's what it means.
Mainly fiction. Although I haven't really wrote much, they're all still ideas that I have in my head.

Attached: 19552276.gif (460x256, 1.78M)

You frustrate me kid. But at least you haven't been destroyed by the public school system. Do you know who you are? Truly?

he isn't even that chubby, but he's right about the black kid crying thing, he's just a really really introvert nerd, if he's the theo I know

would have serious problems passing as a black person if he started talking with niggers

yo what's up, shitty tinychat is dead

I honestly don't know. I'm still finding myself I guess.

Attached: 19580805.gif (300x300, 1.86M)

quads McChecked

youtube.com/watch?v=FCssmh-IYz8

of course its in the nignog thread
death to all nignogs and mosquitos that bite them

Congratulations, you're on your first step to maturity.

I still have a long way to go tho.

Attached: 19552350.gif (284x320, 1.94M)

How old are you?

I'm 21 years old.

Attached: 19293423.gif (460x259, 838K)

One step at a time.

If you want to meet people and get over your anxiety develop some social hobbies that you enjoy.

How you your parents feel about you?from every thing I've read in these posts it seems like you lack ambitioun.

I've been slowly doing that by gaming.
I don't think they pay much attention to it, they're mainly focused of trying to get me back into school.

Attached: 1579021168006.webm (1280x720, 993K)

Maybe you should focus on the schooling then.

do you like white women? i find white women ugly and im giga black

pics or it didn't happen

Why do you rob?

What you do now defines your ability to be independent later in life. If you dont move now, here is what will happen.

Someday. Your parents will die. Unless they are very rich, you will be fucked. Because you'll be in your 40s with no skills because you haven't worked or done anything. By then, your job prospects will be limited to doing illegal shit just to get by.

You'll also be an elder orphan. Which is the most depressing existence the first world has to offer. You had no children. Because no women wanted to mate with you because you're a lazy, useless fuck. So with no money and no children to look after you, you'll be turned over to the state. In which case the only thing you can hope for is that the nurses assigned to you arent too neglectful.

Pick yourself up and get it together dude. You might think you have time. You dont.

I probably should, but I don't know if I've learned enough from homeschooling.
Of course I do, I like women of all races.
I have plans to try to enter into the film industry so I can try to get my writing career started.

Attached: DopeyNiceFieldmouse.webm (1280x720, 1.38M)

He likes trannies

Who is Jaden Smith?

It's nice to have dreams. But you need practical skill in case that shit doesnt work out. Learn a trade. HVAC. Something that will give you practical employment opportunities down the line. This is life. You can't afford to fuck this up

Tyler the Creators boyfriend.
I guess I could have a backup job fixing computer's, I have a bit of knowledge in that field. Just a bit tho, I'm no Mr robot.

Attached: fat_bitch.webm (854x480, 1.16M)

don't let buddy stress you out. if you have concerns about your future talk to your parents and plan something. you're not alone

I definitely will talk to them about my goals sometime this year. I've been wanting to get my ideas out into the world for a long time now.

Attached: 19589576.gif (400x382, 1006K)

Still here.

Attached: 1572142506259.jpg (2320x3088, 965K)

Attached: 98ca14df9ed8a02223da1faff067f3b9ef60a65ac2ba12c6db6797f542a2526d.webm (1000x750, 1.63M)

Attached: fdc47e81ac271e3057735197ca9b9528b69ea432d1bb94924eed2612b5604946.webm (1280x720, 1.48M)

Attached: lilearthangelk1.jpg (536x863, 51K)