Do Latinas make good gfs? Are they as crazy as i hear?

Do Latinas make good gfs? Are they as crazy as i hear?

Attached: 1579475793257.jpg (971x1200, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_Central_America
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

tell ya a secret...
they are allllll crazy

A little crazy yeah, but they value relationships more than whites/monkeys

To which? Or both?

Good crazy or bad crazy?

They're annoying. Cant shut up about how great they're 3rd world country is. Will try to assimilate u constantly

Well, can't say much about there mentalstatus.

But are some of the most attractive

Attached: deer.tears-20181029-0015.jpg (1080x1350, 1.36M)

So I've heard. Are you speaking from experience?

I've heard they can be very loyal, however can possess a bit of a jelous streak and can get a bit mentally unstable at times. But that's almost all women amiright?

Oh dear God they can get jealous, to the point I don't want to go to the beach anymore.

I've also heard they always want to keep tabs on you too. They always want to know where you're at, who you're with, and when you'll be home (assuming you live together).

My uncle married a Latina. It's created the funniest yet most tense shit in my family.
My uncle married late, like in his late 40's, and his wife is in her 40's currently. She had a son already who was 19 at the time and she & uncle just had a kid a few years ago.

They live across the country, she doesn't fucking drive (they live in suburban CA, she needs to fucking drive), she has raised her young son to be a total douchebag.
He's like 8 and he's a cunt.

I have only really met the Latina wife like 5 times in 10 years but she still wants me to call her "Auntie." I do no such fucking thing because I'm 26.

She also recommended that when my grandmother died in 2014 that we have her ashes turned to diamonds.

So that's my family's Latina.
90% of them are psycho bitches that will drain your funds and freak the fuck out on you. They're super needy and require your attention perpetually.

Do not recommend unless you find a chick who is Latina in blood but not Latina in culture.

Haven't experienced that but then again we're married so I kinda expect her to be concerned if I'm not home when I should be.

Oh also she wouldn't "let" my Uncle come back to the east coast for my cousin's (my uncle's godson) wedding.

The reason latinas are considered crazy is because they’ll constantly shit-test you. They’re all needy and submissive so you’ll need to be alpha as fuck in the relationship because if she senses any softness she’ll lose respect for you. This stems from the way Latino households are, the parents are usually religious and very strict.

>Latina in blood but not Latina in culture.
This is a perfect way to describe my wife. She hates the latino "culture"

Dear God man is your uncle at least happy?

Mine is/was nuts. The fact that I don’t even know if we’re still a couple should give you an idea what it’s like. I’M the one trying and probably failing to friendzone her. She’ll forgive pretty much anything. I’m pretty sure she would stay with me even if I beat her or cheated on her, as long as I had the decency to do it privately and discretely

wtf that bitch look like dark crystal

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x641, 54K)

crazy yes, but man do they love dick

Attached: 297 (2).jpg (1080x1350, 297K)

Aint false

Attached: 1571226274645.jpg (2880x2160, 1.24M)

So much makeup. I don't want to know how scary she looks without it.

Plus the bubble booty and hips hgggg

yes, they make good gf, a lot of them will make you her number 1 priority, will cook, do laundry and they will fuck you good, like dirty good, even the most conservative you can convince on doing some nasty shit. Now the crazy part its also true, not everyone of them will be completely crazy but most of them will have a certain amount of crazy, that amount can vary.
What i recommend is be transparent and straightforward with them, if you are a liar they will smell that shit and you will experience her crazy side, at which point you can decide on dumping her, but beware! latinas can be intoxicating.
I've gone from being with an 90% crazy (accused me of cheating for dating someone after we broke up, tried to hit me in the head with a lock),to 50% crazy (thought she was more important than my ill mother), to 20 % crazy (she had just personal issues which i did understand, wouldnt blame it on her latin origins).

they really do bow out at the bottom

Attached: 27.jpg (1080x1350, 193K)

Might be closeish?

Attached: EMgtiAqWwAogQAG.jpg (2048x1536, 594K)

Yeah it's mind boggling

>latinas can be intoxicating.
This. Dated 3 white girls, dated 1 Latina, married her

Their God's thicc fertility angels

The fuck is wrong with her back??

If you can tolerate all the taco farts and the constant screaming, they make a good side-piece.

iunno if he was but i'll second his claim. from experience

Attached: 1545792673512.webm (720x1280, 1.23M)

that cupping shit athletes and rich cali girls do. it's bs but it's trendy

How long together?

Never heard of it but it looks like damn radiation burns

they get fat opie, wanna know what she is gonna turn into? Look at her mother and aunts. Rice & beans will catch their asses.

Attached: 1579024040573.png (306x306, 73K)

I think they make good gfs besides they want to control you. Mines is christian and a butterface so i don't worry about getting cheated on. I eventually married her.

Unless they take care of themselves then again modern women rarely do

Butterface implies a banging body

Whitefag here. I have always wanted to be with a Latina more than anything- I always had trouble finding any who were available for anything more than something casual. I have been advised that I must go find one in their native country and bring them back to the USA. Is that true, anons?

Yes

>Is that true, anons?
I found one that was locally grown so it's definitely possible

Yesss, how long married?

they make amazing gf, especially if you find a pretty one that isn't crazy. If she talks like a nigger turn around and leave, you want nothing to do with her believe me.

Sounds about right, speaking as a latino.
Most likely would settle down with one when the time comes.

All women are crazy. Literally unstable emotional children. Just find one you can control and breed

careful going to their native country because they will kidnap you and hold you for ransom. Even Americanized Hispanics get taken.

2 years now

What type of place is good to meet single Latinas in SoCal? Seems like every public event I go to, they are there with their man.

Everything going good?

Yes I'd say so. She's christian so I can't listen to my music around her

Yes they are insane and extremely emotional
Yes they are feminine and value relationships
Yes they are cock crazy
t. With a Latina and have been with others

I met mine in college

Oof. Does she sex you good? Remind her that Paul said not to deprive one another in 1st Corinthians.

congrats, user, that's awesome... I am too late to the game....

idk maybe swap meets lol i usually see pretty ones at local spanish super markets(mines is called Fiesta).

oops clicked the other comment by accident instead of yours

Yes, she learned to ride pretty well, better than my exes.

Best advice I ever got was never mess with Central American women. Mexico is OK though and South America is fine.

Mexican guy told me this: Central American women will murder your wife or gf to get you. All the wars there over the decades have depleted their population of men.

Ohh well ughhh idk sorry man

Nicee, does she cook?

Yes she cook old fashion south american food

What wars??

Sounds like a pretty good wife

Thanks, I think I made the right choice

Married one, getting divorced now.
They are fucking psycho.

Sounds like it, was she squeamish about sex at first? Do your parents like her?

Yes again

Attached: 1577211019246.jpg (518x535, 35K)

Offcourse the first time but now she's willing anytime I want it. Yes my parents like her.

Nice to many happy years and a brood of healthy children

Thank you

do they have the same incest issues as other family centric ethnicities like italians?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_Central_America

Start with the 1990s, don't be a dumbass and quote the ones in the 1500s

Like half of Latinas have been molested by their uncles so yeah

Fuck mexicans

Chola