Looking for advice/suggestions on a spy cam for my friends hot wife

Looking for advice/suggestions on a spy cam for my friends hot wife

Attached: 9CABFCAE-3C08-4133-A8A3-E668390741E5.jpg (1280x960, 322K)

You can get a pen that's got a camera built in. Almost undetectable unless you know it's there. just leave it in their room.

just fuck her

Just use your phone with a background phone recorder with a lock on your phone.
Guurateed.

Sure, but youll need some kind of placement that isnt obvious, like whats this phone doing in the bathroom propped up against the wall?

I bought a Hero Session 5. Place it inside a shoe. Works perfectly.

I'm charging it. I have my own apartment, so no one questions where I charge my phone. and it does not look suspicious at all cause of the surrondings.

I advise against this type of action. Leads to guilt and shame that OP will internalise. But who the fuck charges their phone vertically?

I got this with a spy cam in a bag. Just had to time it just right

Attached: 20200127_171807.jpg (1068x1907, 545K)

"Oh shit this isn't my pantry"

Who's that fuckable land whale? Asking for my penis.

So you think a spy pen? Thinking the bathroom is the best place to set it up

Kik me at sanburnerdino. This is definitely a hobby of mine and I've been very successful. Friends wives, sister in law, etc. I do not share, terrified of being doxxed, but I have plenty of advice.

2nd gopros if you’re going to risk this shit at least do it in 4K 60fps

>sanburnerdino
Used to chat with this guy before he’s legit and chill
Also 3rd for gopros
Pic related

Attached: 90386CF9-93D5-45BF-ABFD-E1407E98DCCE.jpg (771x871, 107K)

I prefer hidden wall charger cam. I've seen footage from a pen one and that particular one was awful. Phone does look suspicious. Wall charger cam is innocuous. The go pro is very crisp, but suspicious in bathroom... But talked to a guy who's office was his guest room. He kept go pro next to his comp IN THE PACKAGING to squash suspicion and activated it remotely via phone. Which is good but then you have hours and gigs to carve through. I like the wall charger because it's motion activated. Not as clear as go pro, but for me it's seeing my targets that's the thrill, I don't need to see every freckle

What'd you put go pro in?

Bathroom bag

This one is inside my converse. Just tilted to the side. Works every time I’ve tried it.

Attached: D5520A2B-E2CD-41E0-B2A0-BF5058557462.jpg (2102x1213, 1.61M)

Yeah, USB wall charger cam is the way to go. No one suspects anything.

I'd love to see the actual set up if you can put a pic up

I’ve even placed inside a kids toy. No one suspects.

Sounded pretty straight forward tho, cam in a bag