Im tired of dealing with my shitty life Cred Forums...

Im tired of dealing with my shitty life Cred Forums, how much trazodone would i need to take to just fall asleep and never wake up?

Inb4 don't do it, talk to someone, etc.. I've tried, no one listens, and they all give me the same bullshit about having "so much to live for!" I'm tired of forcing myself to suffer through day after day, i just want to stop.

Attached: ac5eb7e0-9d86-4609-bbd7-6ca27f524686_1.6430a592de94eb9db3c25f6f4c5a2ebd.jpg (450x450, 18K)

You need anti depressants, not death. You have "things to live for"-blindness due to a chemical imbalance in your brain.

probably a lot
probably too much for your stomach to handle
take poison

LD50 Trazodone is like 300mg/kg. You would literally need 15g which is like 150 pills... all to have a 1 in 2 chance of dying.

This
Plus you could just end up fucking up your stomach and having serious medical problems for the rest of your life. Happened to an acquaintance of mine. He has a colostomy bag now.

Trazodone LD50 appears to be 600-700mg/kg (e.g., if you weigh 80kg and take 48-56g, there's a 50% chance you'll live).
The highest dose tablet available is 300mg, so you'd need to stockpile several hundred. At more common lower doses, you would need a couple thousand.
The bulking and binding agents in the tablets and the large quantity required make it unlikely that this method will succeed.

Thank you for using the Cred Forums Suicide Helpline.
"Do a flip, faggot."

Attached: NoNeedToRush.jpg (1913x2048, 878K)

shit idea, listen to the people pointing out the LD50

buy some heroin or some shit

How much heroin would you need to kys?

Also could you kys with Ecstacy?

Not a good way to go. Might include tons on needless suffering. I would suggest spending some money on like 300-400mgs of smack and shooting it all in one go. Good way to die. Fall asleep and never wake up.
Nitrogen asphyxiation is a good way to die also.

Don't overdose on stimulants. Those usually cause horrible overdose symptoms. Downers are most always a better choice.

You could take enough mdma to put your body into toxic shock

I’ll listen user, go ahead tell me why other people have found success but you’re the one and only that never will...

try some vitamin D and 5htp for a week and see if you still wanna die.

Dont keep taking the 5htp regularly though. Thats not meant to be taken for long periods of time

At least 150, and even then you might just throw it up. I managed to almost do it with Syroquil and Lithium, took about 30 of each, but even then before I completely stopped breathing they got me to the hospital and put me on a respirator. Speaking from experience, it's just not worth it, dude. You gain perspective when you almost die. You have an entire life time to at least sit around and jack off. You've only got one shot, and there's nothing after that, so just find something you enjoy even slightly and milk it for everything its worth. If you don't enjoy anything, you either need meds or need to alter your situation. Good luck, user.

yes true

Put the drug name and "LD50" into a search engine and it'll give you an indication of around what point it's more-likely-than-not to be fatally toxic.

Heroin (IV) LD50 is about 30mg/kg.

whose going to pay for your funeral? u cunt get employed so that u have life insurance so that the poor bastard giving you a funeral doesn't suffer for what you did.

Uhhhhmmmm, if you can get your hands on some Ocycotin and mix maybe 100mg with a high dose of your other shit that’d probably work; if you had Xanax as well to throw in that fruit bowl you’d surely die if you drank half a bottle of vodka. I know, my buddy died when he took three bars and drank half a bottle. I’ll see you in the after life Cred Forumsro

I took 4500 mg, IIRC, and it didn't work. I didn't even lose consciousness.

Life has its shitty times. Those times don't last forever. Why don't you see what's in store for your life next year.

I feel for you bro.

Attached: fde2553.jpg (1125x1087, 139K)