What are some methods of self harm that don’t leave scars or cause any permanent damage? I’m not emo or anything...

What are some methods of self harm that don’t leave scars or cause any permanent damage? I’m not emo or anything, I just have poor self discipline and I remember getting smacked as a kid being a pretty effective way to get me back on track. I’m fine with bruises or whatever as long as I can hide them under my clothes, I just want to try this method out and see if it helps me focus on my studies better. Help me get those grades by harming myself, Cred Forums

Pic unrelated

Attached: 48E1943E-4A53-4BEE-8DCF-445067A0433D.jpg (1920x1080, 543K)

posting on Cred Forums is my main one

> getting smacked as a kid being a pretty effective way to get me back on track
What the fuck are u even talking about?
Holy shit u need to be unbrainwashed

Also forgot to mention that I’ve been hitting myself as hard as I can on my leg repeatedly like an autist to see if that would work, but I don’t lift so it doesn’t hurt that bad. Need something more painful.

Slowly pull out your scrotum hair one by one. Wait. Are you old enough for this?

I do this just to get turned on

Try exercizing instead.

You weren't smacked up enough.

Hey man, all I know is it worked. Positive reinforcement never worked that well on me, but when my parents put the fear of god into me, that’s when I’d go back to getting straight A’s.

Somebody else has to hurt you or it doesn't work

Why not start lifting till it hurts. Might as well get something out of it if you're gonna hurt yourself

Watch reruns of 'Gilligan's Island'.

Shit be your own military officer and make yourself do some pushups. Or stick your balls in hot oil or something

U didn't even comprehend a fucking thing I said
>Kys

U need to shut your fucking mouth

Man you’re all a bunch of pussies, give me some real suggestions. Not doing the weird shit like pulling out my scrotum hair or frying my balls though.

smoking and drinking
assuming you arent underage b&

I’m 22, and how is drinking a punishment? Also I need to study, not get drunk.

I thought you were asking for self harm not punishment you fucking dumbass. Go eat your own shit.

faggot you can't even do this right

Have you not been smacked as a kid? You can’t make the connection between physical punishment and discipline?

Hit yourself with the cheese.
You provided your own answer.

Shock collar, probably.

Have you tried jumping off of tall structures? I don’t mean buildings, but you could try jumping off of ladders. You won’t break anything unless you fall the wrong way, and it’ll hurt like hell.

meh I was beat as a kid. It didnt do anything. It never felt justified at all. I was a good kid. I self harmed through the years and all I do is smoke and drink now.

If you really want to do well in school then FOCUS. I swear that is the key word and don't forget it. Do it now and you won't regret it later. I just listened to others suggestions when I was in school like get a lib arts degree then figure out what to do, but it was a dead end.

Finally a good fucking suggestion. Still need something more immediate though until I can get my hands on one.

A rubber band to the wrist. It may only leave a temporary welt.

That’s the difference between you and I, though. You may not have deserved it, but I was a little shit and I deserved every smack I got. My issue is focus, yeah, but the only time I can get myself to focus is when I’m either under extreme pressure, like cramming the night before a test, or when I was a kid knowing that not studying meant getting my ass kicked.

Another good suggestion, but I’m not sure it’ll cause enough pain to motivate me.

Well if you are going to be a fuckhead then be one and fail. Just don't be surprised when life doesn't work out. You have to take action yourself and do things better for you.

Some people for therapy tie an elastic band around their wrist then pull it back and let it snap you when you want to stop thinking about something or whatever..

Take some meth and then dodge cars in traffic

lmao triggered much? Also OP you should try using tools instead of your fists if you can’t punch for shit. Use a hammer.

needs to be a sudden pain right? fasting wont do it?

piss on an electric fence

Sudden pain, yeah. I fasted for a week once just to prove to myself I could do it, wasn’t as hard as I figured it’d be. Especially after the first couple days.

I remember people keeping a rubber band on their wrist back in the day they'd pull up to smack 'em when they did something they were trying not to do or whatever.

Attached: 0019.jpg (1424x1080, 289K)

>sudden pain without leaving scars

you're down to things that bruise, things that sting, hot/cold (probably not sudden enough), or things that shock.

get a hammer, start whacking away at less body parts of you, see if it works.

Go full Paul Bettany from Da'vinci code and take a belt to your back a few times. Doesn't take much effort and it's very painful

>less bony parts of you
fixed

i personally starve myself

how am i triggered I'm not mad lol. Just trying to give honest advice.

Just work out so hard you want to die

So far the best suggestions have been the shock collar, rubber band (which I’m using right now, but on my ankle so it doesn’t leave a visible mark), and the whipping my back with a belt. The tool idea was pretty good too, but I’d rather not risk breaking a bone by using a hammer, just looking for pain, the worse the better. Any other alternate tool ideas or something that hasn’t been mentioned?

There is a pressure point right behind your ear where it meets your jaw. Press really hard right there and it hurts like hell. Its what I do and it leaves not mark. All pressure points work well

Don’t do this, it’ll cause you to black out and possibly cause brain damage.

On second thought, do it. You sound like a retard anyway wanting to physically abuse yourself to motivate you to study. What harm can a little more brain damage do when you’re already this fucked up from your childhood?

Well looks like the thread is dead, thank you to everyone that posted useful replies. I tried whipping myself on the back a few times and it hurt like hell. I’m now back to studying and able to focus knowing the alternative means going through that again. Thanks Cred Forums