Will someone loan me 40 bucks please? I’ll do anything you ask

Will someone loan me 40 bucks please? I’ll do anything you ask

Attached: 5CA337CE-F14B-4F85-9772-8ACD5E41C7DD.jpg (4032x3024, 1.95M)

give me $80 first

If I had it I would dipstick. I even need just 40 measly dollars to pay for my methadone treatment. I don’t wanna resort by to dirty ways like I did in heroin addiction. I’m trying to be a better citizen.

I hope you manage it, man.

Why dont you let some faggot fuck your ass for 40?

I don't give money to niggers on the streets and I'm not about to start giving money to niggers online

Use to do that for heroin. I’m changing my ways.

"I’ll do anything you ask", clearly not anything. Typical of druggies to lie about everything

I will within reason, try an have some respect knowing I’m trying to get out of my bad ways. I would of done went out and stole the shit or robbed someone if I wanted to go by my old ways like I did in addiction. Atleast have some respect for me being man enough to admit my problems and me trying to change them for the better. Keep talking shit. All you do best.

>impale

you know where

Get a job ya worthless bum

I probably would dildo my ass for the 40 on webcam.

Thanks for the encouragement. Maybe your suggestion will be the one that encourages me to get a job.

And how can I trust you have any reason? Both parties must have trust in each other before any transactions should take place, right?

do you have venmo?

Yes

And how can you prove you aren't buying heroin with that money?

I’ll send proof in the morning at my methadone clinic with time stamp and receipt.

I can get Venmo if someone is serious about sending it to me.

I never said you had to trust me.
I frankly don’t give a fuck who believes me or not.
I’m just trying to get money for my treatment so I don’t go into opioid withdrawal.

I'm serious. Do you have access to any baby animals?

I unfortunately don't have money to give but I eish you well if that's legit what you need it for. Addiction is a bitch and a half.

I have all adult dogs. Sorry

It’s legit. Appreciate your concern.

What's your age, gender and general location etc

23/male/NC