What's the benefit to being married in 2020?

what's the benefit to being married in 2020?

Attached: alex.jpg (480x360, 12K)

You can get divorced.

An attempt at living an honorable life in a sea of degeneracy.
Hypergamy has led to the sexual portion of marriage becoming somewhat obsolete. People are into fucking cuckolding anyway so I wouldn't even be sure how many married couples are not sodomites.
Having children out of wedlock allows one to receive more funds from the government bc "War on Poverty."
Get married to fulfill personal notions of love and honor. But we're all going down with the ship anyway so who fuckin cares

tax stuff I think

none. the laws are antiquated. they apply to a time when women didn't work and men did. women don't need alimony now. if she's not willing to pre-nup, DON'T DO IT.

Prenups are worthless

It gives you the opportunity to become impoverished by the very person you thought you could trust the most.

Marriage is an important part of getting ahead; lets people know you're not a homo. Married guy seems more stable. People see the ring, they think 'at least somebody can stand the son of a bitch'.

child legitimacy and tax status, plus merged finances if you aren't getting divorced in two years like a loser.

Free money if you're the wife. Absolute servitude if you're the husband.

>lets people know you're not a homo
That's a pretty pathetic justification for marriage.

Ya know im curious.. I've known a couple that has been together for like 50 years. And since i was little i had always just assumed they were married but they never got married.. The certainly love eachother and had kids but never married.. I wanted to key in on the tax status part. What kind of tax "benefit" do you get from being legally married? Are taxes just split between 2 people fairly? I've met alot of people who swore to never get marry and keep 2 bank accounts and i've had equal people say getting married is way better financially

but being a homo is currency now. people can't yell at you without being a bigot. it used to be gays pretending to be straight. soon it;ll be straights pretending to be gay.

a spouse cannot be compelled to testify against you, so if you want to rob banks or start a crime family, it’s the way to go

I think it's something about lowering your tax bracket by averaging your incomes or something like that.

Fucking without a condom

>Marriage is an important part of getting ahead; lets people know you're not a homo. Married guy seems more stable. People see the ring, they think 'at least somebody can stand the son of a bitch'.
Departed 10/10

There are no benefits.
Thats why it's called a commitment.

Attached: 1586864839151.jpg (251x251, 5K)

Tax break for single person 12,200 for married 24,400. Tax brackets for single
10% - 0 to 9,700

For married
10% - 0 to 10,400

You have a wife.

this. try it.

Attached: 13b5e2343851a75e.jpg (625x407, 45K)

too expensive

Attached: yoda.jpg (1242x1545, 157K)

Nothing go mgtow

Attached: iea0ngh6qb411.jpg (1024x768, 95K)

I'm married and it's 100% this to the wrong person and she was the wrong fucking person. Kill me please.

wholesome 100

Marriage is for Christian's....

i'm a Christian and i'm married...

getting married two days, what should i expect?

Attached: 1_R3ONuWXWo1VoJ1fd0RWEcQ.jpg (1600x600, 140K)

I watched the movie marriage story and it reinforces what I thought and that is I'll never get married seems so much trouble for nothing made me sad

I'm married and to be honest it was the worst mistake of my entire life and there isn't a single day I regret it I'll probably be divorced by the end of the year.

No more Prima Nocta.

What the fuck difference does the year make?

you get to take your husband to the cleaners when you divorce him after two years

Attached: brendas_psycho_wife.jpg (2048x1467, 641K)