Sup Cred Forumstards

Sup Cred Forumstards.

My IQ is 196. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Attached: IMG_3829.png (595x589, 789K)

Are you a girl or just a faggot?

An IQ of "196" and still a faggot

nvm. Question 2 answered. Yes

I... Don't care?

Mine's 237, pleb.

If you're 18 that better be grape juice. Underage drinking is no laughing matter

Can you change a tire?

millennials*

Go to bed sweetheart, you have school tomorrow.

>I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.
why?

196 iq but you can't get braces to fix the Gap in your teeth

>able to understand music at a deeper level than most people

Hold the phone everybody we got an ""intellectual"" over here!!

Attached: MvwLKy3SfvJwXFKCRMDAFrt961YT35kWmiC5eAMYS.jpg (550x633, 40K)

KEK! Jerry garcia sux

Wow you sound like just my type
*snuggles closer to you*
Maybe I eat your poop?

You get a lot of anons with this bait?

i have an iq roughly to equivalent to the weight of your mother's phat posterior.

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

nice one, dude

Attached: IMG_6618.png (640x1136, 123K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-01-27 at 10.02.58 PM.png (2816x872, 1.34M)

> My IQ is 196.
> a proud Trump supporter

Fail.

"Intelligent Trump supporter"

Just about lost my shit at that. Well played op...

This. Russian troll exposed.

Cats Under Stars is by far Jerry's worst work. Stop larping faggot.

Wanna suck my tiny dick?

How many dicks you sucked?

>replying to pasta

Attached: ak-yall-niggas-postin-in-a-troll-thread.jpg (416x431, 40K)

whats it like to lie to strangers on the internet for unearned attention because your life is short, pointless, and meaningless?

yeah and you still a virgin lmao

High IQ doesn't mean you make smart choices or are clever in any way. Your opinions still don't matter any more than any other 18 year olds, which is to say that you can, just barely, vote, and beyond that... no one gives a shit.

As an 18 year old you're probably 8/10 pretty passable, potentially not going to end up being a worthless pile of shit

As an adult, 2/10 don't brag about what other people tell you of your possibilities, make those happen, contribute in useful ways and brag about that instead, that way you can earn something.

All that said, you're a teen so the only question I have for you is when are you going to get a job?

Tits of gtfo

thats what confuses me about this bait. Why not reference a bitches brew era Miles or a deep cut zappa song. Better yet do a Neutral Milk Hotel song not from In an aeroplane over the sea. That'll piss off so many people from Cred Forums

*zoomers

I miss Eliza. I used to talk to her on Instagram but then she closed her acc. She always vanishes and comes back a month after.

I'll entertain this.

196 IQ would have nations fighting over educating and using you. That's like super world changing intelligence. Potentially the highest on record. But hey, sit around and use small mind agendas to triggers the normies. Whatever works for you. Anyone over 160 is fighting off job offers for their entire fucking life.