What would you do if there was a new law where misbehaving college girls are forced to become public cum dumpsters as...

What would you do if there was a new law where misbehaving college girls are forced to become public cum dumpsters as community service?

STDs don't exist in this world

Attached: 1483754868888.jpg (830x553, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chat.whatsapp.com/ETQp1GNsiRl93yfmIQrWNk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

id wake up from this 12 year olds dream

Time to have some fun then..

would you go to the nearest college campus?

I would enter into politics to immediately end this unfair and barbaric legislation

chat.whatsapp.com/ETQp1GNsiRl93yfmIQrWNk

Come to live gaxm

Attached: 1580075787418.jpg (680x789, 140K)

Please be the next AOC

Is that even a question? I would rape some bitches until they are pregnant of course, what else

what if they were struggling?

Punch them, beat them up, if they won't stop kicking or trying to punch then just breal their arms or legs.

Attached: 1525318245367.jpg (850x478, 490K)

i would gladly use any that i find interesting

what do you mean by interesting?

like if i thought they looked kinda hot or if it was someone i knew

That would be great. Though perhaps without the amputation. Maybe just the arms. Legs and feet are hot.

How long have you been tortured by fantasies of abuse? Was it since the time you tried to stick your dick in a cat and you had to be hospitalized?

Hey guys uh.. haha i like dominating women cuz im so alpha haha.. I still have dust on my dick from the 20+ years of it never being touched by another human being haha.. But deep down haha i know im so alpha haha women should know their place haha SERVE US MEN haha yea guys you guys all think like me too haha, yea whores haha god im so happy i have brothers like you guys who think exactly like me and enjoy dominating women haha

some special stocks should definitely allow for the girls feet to be used

That would be fun. After or before cumming into their pussies I could use their feet to have some extra fun.
Do you think the girls would be drugged to make them more fertile?

How do you imagine these stocks look like? How would you use their feet?

And yes, drugs could definitely be an option, perhaps if the guy paid money

most definitely. they need to walk away from the punishment jacked up with a baby

fuck them
/end thread

I would rub my cock all over their feet, cum on them if I am feeling generous. But mostly just forcefully make them give me a footjob to get me hard before raping them pregnant.
Great. Gonna make sure they get knocked up by cumming into them at least 3 times each.

anyone you know that would wanna do this to?

would you use an asian girl?

When nature calls ... You must fuck.

Not really, but I am not picky, it's free pussy after all
Totally. As long as she is not ugly.
Why, you got any girls you want me to rape and breed?

Ive got a few i wouldnt mind seeing locked up and bred

In this case, theres a way to be free again or is a punishment for ever?

would you use this asian?

Attached: 1536166425548.jpg (1365x2048, 266K)

Then show me!
Yes

what do you think? worth impregnating?

Attached: 60559969.jpg (720x960, 62K)

what if you knew she hated her feet being used?

I'd make a game out of their punishment.

1. Strip them completely naked.
2. Take them to a nearby forest.
3. Give them a 10 min. head start.
4. Then set the local frat on her, they can do whatever they want with her, as long as she doesn't make it out alive. Bonus points for creating methods for rape and torture.
5. If she can survive for 45 min. without being found she's free.

Yup, that's a breeder
It would just motivate me to use them more. This is supposed to be punishment after all.

how would she be locked up? would she still be dressed?

Attached: 248526259.jpg (717x1055, 162K)

id use Annie for sure

>Local frat
Buncha drunk retards who can't tell right from left on a good day.

you a fan of her? what scenarios do you like to see her in?

I used to love amputee hentai, this bring back memories.

i enjoy her. like seeing her blackmailed into becoming a sex slave

what was your favorite fantasy?

a sex slave for you or someone else?

if annie was turned into a wall cumdump like pic related how long would the line for her be?

Attached: stuckinwall.png (806x605, 187K)

I would prefer a new law where misbehaving boys were given free viagara and then strapped down onto a chair at college sororities.

for me, id rent her out to others though
pretty long, she is very hot

where can i sign up?

who would you rent her to?

just about anyone. men and women of any ages

Try one or 2 out for myself. Then feel bad about it and pretend i never did it when its eventually revoked.

even neets and incels?

incels shouldn't be allowed to post on Cred Forums

of course. she needs to be humiliated and think of herself as less of a person and more of an object

So just like me and one-night stands, yeah.

you could tie her up and give her to a group of incels for their basement LAN party

elaborate a little more, im intrigued

are you the one who posted ?

yes, why?

thought you were only into girls being used by shotas from previous posts

i like it yes, but i like other ideas too

i was thinking annie gets rented to a group of smelly neets during one of their game nights. they would all be on the couch playing xbox with annie tied like pic related and wedged between two guys

Attached: frogtie.jpg (320x240, 17K)

she wouldnt start out that way. id rent her out to them like normal and they would do this to her without her expecting it

how would she once they get her tied and on the couch?

Gold

id bring her down to their basement in what she's wearing in her pic and just push her to the ground and close the door. They'd jump her and grab at her clothes to strip her. Then they'd tie her up like in the pic

sorry typo*
wanted to ask how would she react once shes tied and on the couch

Be honest with me OP, have you ever been intimate with a women? There is no need to lie user the internet

she'd be crying and begging them to untie her and give her clothes back

an awful lot of the women i know would be framed and convicted so i could use them like the sex dolls i want them to be

any examples?

do you think she'd try to wriggle away? what would the guys on either side of her be doing?

she'll try but wont get far. they'd stroke her thighs and squeeze her tits when they had a moment during the game

would they touch her asshole or feet? forgot to mention she'd be ring gagged