Why is what Kobe did acceptable but Spacey and other not?

Why is what Kobe did acceptable but Spacey and other not?

Attached: IMG_20200127_083746.jpg (2560x1440, 754K)

When Spacey dies it will be as well.

Same reason why people turn a blind eye on any sports person who cheats or has done domestic violence.
Because sports. Sports make white people money.

because kobe is black

>kobe cheats on wife
>woman claims rape
>asks for money and chooses not to pursue criminal charges
Hmmmmmmm

N

Because black people get away with everything. They can do nothing wrong. Only white people are evil and get blamed for everything.

>black people get away with everything

meanwhile,look at all the shit donald trump gets away with,he isnt black

Attached: 1dw96a.jpg (600x699, 94K)

>kobe be black

>kobe be a degenerate to society

>dies

>just like xxxtentacion the pregnant girlfriend beater,he's made into a model citizen

but they say whites are the ones with a privilege

The girl in kobes case. The rape kit that was used in court by the girl had 7+ different semen from different men and she had vaginal bruising. Vaginal bruising can be caused by casual sex..

Little whore was smiling in court. But hey kobe bryant is black and i don't understand basketball so fuck that guy

I wish I could say "that's some pretty weak bait" but shit, you may actually believe that. People ARE stupid after all.

It wasn’t he’s just another dead dumb nig.

whatever you say cuck,all you care about is defending kobe because he's a celebrity and he's black.sip on your soymilk some more

we should of never stopped lynching niggers.in fact,we should of took it a step further and lynched there liberal white sympathizers alongside them

Is that why 75% of the NBA are rich niggers? you dumb autistic fuck

Yeah, son of bitch makes America great again! That makes him son of bitch!!! Damn those jobs!!! Damn that economy!!! Damn all those people off food stamps!!! Damn all that opportunity!!! Why no let illegals swarm in with AIDS, Black Plague, Leprosy, Ebola, Marberg! Damn son of bitch and shit!!!

Also, that's why we can't have nice things on Cred Forums...libraTARDS!!!

Are you trying to tell me that Oompa Loompas are NOT more of a minority than blacks. Fuck you, Orangist! XD

Even your racist approach can be used to show ur argument is fucking trash. Pro sports are a form of entertainment for white people. JUMP NIGGA JUMP. So lets take that approach ok...

But if you open your fucking eyes and look passed your inbred throughts for a sec. Kobe bryant set world records and was a champion in his community for doing things he did. Oh let me guess something else you've never experienced.

Racism and loneliness is what fuels the garbage you type into this chatbox and you should sincerely shoot yourself fucking chimp

Trump is living in your autistic head rent free faggot

Attached: 1580184228775.png (985x932, 94K)

>rich

>nigger

choose one you mentally ill cuck,black people are poor and ignorant

actually he isnt,but at least its better then bitching about sports players and the media for the past 4 years you annoying,trump supporting cuck.cant wait til your teeth are kicked in when trump loses the election.republicans need to clean the trump trash out of their party.since you rednecks are to dumb to understand what party you belong in

Shit bait faggot, try harder lmao

you cant be this retarded, its pretty obvious that xxtentacion did what he did, whereas there is no proof of anything with kobe

Every NBA player is a millionaire so I don't see your point you fat autistic fuck

Trump is going to win the next election you skinny low wage faggot

Attached: 3cf256bbce85655284c2c5f4e35310ed.png (1125x2001, 1.21M)

Most pro athletes burn through all their money and/or have it tied up in shitty cars and stupid mcmansions

who owns the teams? who owns the broadcasting rights for games? white people/jews

because the girl was a slut who had multiple mens dna in her panties, just a cash grab.

the 0.00001 percent of black people are rich huh I guess that means the majority is rich durr durr drool somewhere else retard

burned through it = millionaire
Lol 75% of NBA players retard where did you learn to read, a gutter?

Kobe played 20 years though and has a net worth of about half a billion, plus he was a weirdo he just liked to be in the gym all the time, he didn't go to clubs or wear jewelry or none of that

More like char-broiled black. Extra crispy.

That nigger got slam dunkey

Spacey is some creepy old white dude.
>Kobe could move.

niggers can do what ever they want bc they are oppressed
whites can't do shit bc they are the oppressors

come on, this is progressiveism 101

Kobe had consensual sex with a stupid psycho, money grubbing slut. Spacey sexually assaulted people, as did Cosby, Domingo, et. al.

Not funny

He raped a woman. He is a nigger I understand they are less developed mentally and prone to violence and it's a tragedy only 5 died instead of an entire race but the fact remains he is a rapist and subhuman.

First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colorado.

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado.[21]

Remember Mr. Pudding pops himself also got off relatively minor despite the rape charges being proven true, and was black also. Same with O.J.... shit its like pattern is starting to form

>we should of took it
Sure, it’s grammar, not spelling, but the point of pic related is still valid.

Attached: A3B13C56-CC11-40E5-8279-2D1B0D381BB6.jpg (500x366, 45K)