Mfw nobody realizes that its a week away from black history month

>mfw nobody realizes that its a week away from black history month

stay black and proud my brothers,fuck all the white pussy your black cock can handle

Attached: 03.jpg (1200x800, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/figure/Percent-Methamphetamine-Use-by-Ethnicity_tbl2_254358596
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How can my girlfriend and I celebrate black history month? We're both white!

>being such a worthless race that Europeans gave you a month to feel special
Keep fucking fatties and trailer trash, I understand they are at least better than the baboons you call black females.

Attached: basedmel.jpg (500x740, 107K)

>black history
They never even invented the wheel. Not surprising, the avg african IQ is around 75, which makes them too stupid for the military and borderline mentally retarded.

you can celebrate it by letting your girlfriend fuck a black man while you watch,since im sure she's already fucking black men

That does sound fun! I'll suggest it to her!

>the avg african iq is around 75

yeah,im sure thats donald trump and his supporters average iq's also.except the fact that instead of being black and poor,they are white and poor

Attached: 428055.jpg (317x371, 27K)

>nobody realizes
>nobody cares
there fixed it for you

>BLLLUUUURRRRRMMMMMPPPFFF
Cope, chimp.

Attached: 1576153256345.png (518x934, 121K)

Kill yourselves discord trannies.

Attached: tfw.jpg (600x1024, 112K)

>SEETHING chimpanzee
OOGA BOOGA

kill yourself jew slave

Attached: 1576153317684.png (856x1015, 136K)

>nobody cares

>hillbilly white supremacists who voted for trump dont care

fixed it for you,nazi

>smart people no longer identify as democrats

at least barack obama could pronounce words correctly.unlike "yuge"donald trump

republicans are even more stupid then democrats

trips of truth

Obama was a dumb ape, like you.

>white supremacists
>voting for Trump
Go back to r3ddit, sjw.

go back to doing meth in your trailer park,hillbilly.if you retards would of done that instead of voting for trump america wouldnt be such a pile of shit today

Lmfao @ this seething redditcuck

Attached: libtardspwnd496.jpg (620x466, 56K)

It makes more sense to deport all non-whites besides asians. Poverty and crime would be solved virtually overnight. Trump is the best in a long time, unlike Obunga who was just the mutt version of gwb for all the good he did.

oh right,because Cred Forums thinks reddit is worse even though both websites have the exact same community

A larger proportion of blacks to meth, redditard.

Attached: ugly.jpg (510x680, 65K)

>implying white supremacists don't vote for Trump
Cuck shit, user.

black people dont do meth,maybe you should crawl outside of your mother's basement and start seeing how life in the real world is

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off back to r3ddit you assblasted, low IQ shitskin. Cant believe you fucking losers post here Cred Forums is the worst its ever been. Kys.

>r3ddit

go back to school kid,l33t speech was popular back when i was a dumbass 15 year old kid like you

They don't. He's too moderate, go to Cred Forums and all the ethnonats call him a Jew. You're fucking retarded.

I'm sorry you're too stupid to use the internet, but nignogs use meth in higher proportions than huwhites. You must be one of those low IQ Africans who was lucky enough to be taken to a first world country.

>back when i was a dumbass 15 year old
So like last year

>hurr durr,white supremacists bad

>black supremacists and antifa good

this is why nobody likes democrats

there's nothing moderate about donald trump,he's too left wing.thats why republicans lost house majority and will lose 2020 also

shalom! am i late for the thread? rabbi hershel said 11 o’clock sharp

The said thing is this isnt bait. This dumbfuck piece of shit newfag doesnt actually know why. Fuck off with your autistic spacing too, fucking hell this ppace has gotten bad.

>internet

yeah sorry kid,i base my knowledge on real life.im not some leet speech teenager like you

then fuck off if its so bad,tired of you retards bitching about Cred Forums when you can just fuck off

He's center left on most things. Basically a 90s business democrat. Not that you have a fucking clue what you're talking about.

Stay on discord Seth

can we have the BBC appreciation thread?

Attached: 1534255400895.jpg (1600x1600, 373K)

I can't say I'm surprised to find out that you're too stupid to use a search engine. You're black right? Or maybe Jewish? You type like a fucking retard.

Attached: 1522914644926.jpg (674x798, 146K)

>t. Pic related

I would rather bully little r3ddit shitskins like you

Attached: no.jpg (640x404, 45K)

>democrat

and answer me why he was even considered as a republican candidate for presidency? oh right,because americans are fucking stupid.thats why,but go ahead and lecture people about how they have no clue what they are talking about you snowflake

i actually hate reddit,but have fun being a 15 year old who thinks l33t speech is still a cool thing

Reminder that black males are least desirable to all women

Attached: lel.png (1024x1163, 188K)

>you type like a fucking retard

welcome to america dipshit,if you havent noticed.the rest of the educated world thinks your retards and you arent proving them wrong by electing a president who cant pronounce words correctly and cant even run the country like a person of his political party is suppose to

Attached: 963171105.jpg (500x375, 49K)

No, because the democrats have gone so far left that a nationalist like him wouldn't be allowed

Attached: D5wWAP3W4AEvGEM.jpg (397x648, 35K)

researchgate.net/figure/Percent-Methamphetamine-Use-by-Ethnicity_tbl2_254358596

Black people and Asian do the least meth. Native Americans do the most meth by far.

Attached: Percent-Methamphetamine-Use-by-Ethnicity[1].png (850x298, 38K)

>thinks your retards
I would say this is bait but given that this is nu-b im gonna go with you being a low IQ redditor that needs to be deported back to the 3rd world.

I really don't care, faggot. You're an insufferable shitskin ruining Cred Forums with your r3ddit mannerisms. Kys.

>Native Americans
You mean Chugs.

a black guy DEFINITELY made this post. This is for sure what they spend their time doing. Posting on Cred Forums.

>Makes a race bait thread for the 1,500th time today

>dude in pic is Puerto rican

10/10 OP

>t. Actual retard

>and the most important founding father of America

Attached: 1496718978321.png (500x672, 503K)

samefag

>l33t speech
What's the millenial version of boomer cringe? Because that's you.

ug ik

>everybody making fun of my incoherent autistic rant is the same person
Lmfao at this schizo cope

Idk what that means, I was just curious about the meth stat. Whites are about 2x as likely as black but latinos and natives are way more likely than either.

the sound a white boi make when hcokin on bbc

British Broadcasting Corporation.

Hell yeah

Attached: 1579869604730m.jpg (1024x683, 64K)

reliable

Attached: 1528116655558.jpg (378x578, 56K)