All my schizofriendios and vision questers what's some shit you see that isnt black?

All my schizofriendios and vision questers what's some shit you see that isnt black?

Attached: black_noun_002_03536.jpg (200x200, 15K)

Bump

Real schizo here- I see a feature-less face with a cross on it. It's eerie- But I am the stalker in this situation.

Bump

"Schitzo" here
Been gang stalked
Seen lizard ppl
Been to allndif dimensions
I still do heavy hallucinogens
Vivid hallucinations orndelusions sober
I could write an entire move series w my life and I'm only 26.

Attached: 1580125956925m.jpg (1024x1008, 172K)

I'm 26 and a schizo too op. Mine are mostly the government sending me encoded messages.

tombstones and nosferatu

Bump.

Bump..

Bump

Bump.

Are you able to explain what it was like when you first started experiencing hallucinations? Did you question whether or not you had just seen things? Were you aware that you were clearly experiencing something?

Sometimes I swear I may have had a hallucination. Yesterday I thought I saw a gremlin looking thing dart into my right side periferals and stare at me for a fraction of a second before darting away out of view.

I have an overactive imagination for sure but would a schizo hallucination be so visual?

I have auditory hallucinations
I don't see shit that isn't there
that's fucking crazy

But you see the void when you close your eyes, your telling me you dont imagine things? Fucking pleb

schizoid here, I don't have hallucinations like other schizo* illnesses, but I'm an alcoholic and have a lot of moving spots in the peripherals. Always makes me looks to the side and make sure it wasn't a spider crawling across my bed or suspending down from above, sometimes It makes me think a pet is in my room when one isn't

>some shit you see that isnt black?
Michael Jackson

Dead grandma crawling up my leg

I do have the same thing. The blackness is a kelidoscope until I enter the void, then morphs into a disarray of scattered light. I can pinpoint wavelengths of 'touch' to enter various times whenever my brain decides

Bump

Visual and auditory hallucinations include but are not limited to:

-Laughing shadows creeping about my walls.

-hearing footsteps in a small room with carpet.

- A face appearing so often on a tree.

- Someone whispering in my ear, telling me to lie down on the ground and start counting down from 45.

- Last dream I had was a dear friend and playing in a field, field smoldered, and she turned into a statue crying bloody tears.

Bump

I'm just fuckin around calm down

No you

Bump..

Okay. No problem.

Good job you passed the simulation *claps all around*. Now what will you do about THIS. *stuck in simulation*

Bugs... All the fucking time. If I'm alone, I see bugs. I am sitting in an office building alone right now, and if I look anywhere but at the screen of my phone, I'll see something just fucking... Skittering.

Attached: IuZiRap.jpg (540x805, 91K)

I used to think I could talk to ghosts or something, because I would see or hear people that weren't there, but they always looked off somehow. I stopped talking out loud to them when I was like 7, but I still hear things.

Looking at the image I faintly saw (after staring for ~45 secs) a galaxy, then a mandelbrot fractal looking shape, then a transparent cube.
Other shit I generally experience as far as hallucinations go is I see shadow figures, including people and dogs at night all the time. during the day I can misinterpret objects in the distance or my peripherals as people. Sometimes yellow lines that look like mold will appear on white surfaces, see specs appear and disappear on food, sometimes I might see what looks like bugs crawling on shit sometimes but that's rare.
Worst thing for me is sometimes distant talking/playful yelling and shit sounds like someone screaming for help.

I don't know. I don't care. Kill myself, maybe. Who knows. Maybe shit and piss.

Bump

Not schizo, Bipolar 1 with schizo features when it's real bad. Usually hallucinations are auditory for me, but sometimes visual although it's almost always just shadows. Common occurrences as follow.

>voices coming from my box fan while trying to sleep (usually pretty garbled with only words here and there making sense)
>Whispering right behind my ears, usually unintelligible/whispers talking over each other
>Music that isn't there
>Sounds of people talking quietly in other rooms when there is no source of talking (almost like people are talking really quietly trying not to be overheard)
>Every once in a blue moon distinct voices telling me I should kill myself or I'm going to die

Keep in mind auditory hallucinations usually have overlapping voices so idfk what they're saying most of the time. When I do get clear commands or clear voices that aren't whispering or quiet distant muffled talking, there's a lot of pitch shifting/warbling and the voices sound almost kind of sing-songy

Visual hallucinations are more limited and as follows
>Shadows in peripheral vision
>Bugs/animals in vision that move away very quickly (1 or 2 seconds)
>I've seen people watching me sleep
>When waking up from sleep a lot of the time there will be people/things around me for like a solid 15 seconds (not paralysis though, I can move and am mostly lucid etc.)

(continued)
>Not sure if this counts, but I have weirdly vivid dreams a lot of the time, kind of like lucid dreaming in the sense I am fully aware and have some degree of control over myself, but I can't control everything around me. I don't believe in astral projection or traveling or any of that shit, but that's like the closest comparison I think I could give. Shits wack. That kind of weird lucid dream state is when shit gets weird. Experiences as follows.

>Bald headed imp-ish people like maybe 5 feet tall that crawl around on all fours and often try to jump on top of me as I'm waking up
>Family/friends and they're almost EXACTLY as I see them/interact with them as while they're awake, but their demeanor is just slightly off. Almost like some perfect clone of the person is attempting to act as them, and be human, but like the way they behave makes them seem like they studied human mannerisms from a textbook or something.
>Watching myself sleeping
>People's faces melting off mid conversation
>Waking up, only to realize I am still stuck in a dream, and this happens all night so by the time I wake up it feels like I had just lived through and woken up several days over even though it had only been a night.
>Being stabbed/poisoned/injured and just keep dying, and then somehow coming back into my body and it just keeps happening again.
>Being in places that are really familiar, but the same kind of weird feeling where something is just SLIGHTLY off so everything feels weirdly sinister (this happens to me a lot when I'm awake as well)

Also, protip, if you have issues with any of this don't drink. I struggle with alcohol, and when I drink a lot this shit is like 10x worse and gets way more difficult to deal with. It's easier to shake it off when you're more clear headed. From my experience, and talking to others, I find for the most part it's really fucking obvious when shit isn't real. Just because you hear/see shit doesn't mean you're always going to accept it as reality. I've never been that far gone.

All things are reality, hallucinations are not, for me it's the military sending me encoded messages. Maybe if you pick it apart it makes more sense

Ah, I getchu. I've known people who have beliefs like that who will hold onto them because it is reality for them. I've also met people who kind of cycle in and out of that and will be able to differentiate for a while and then if they stop taking their meds or something goes wrong it comes back again. Sorry, bro. If it makes you feel any better I can send you some encoded messages.

Attached: 1579750370921.png (200x252, 80K)

Daniel Johnston was fuuuuuucked with false beliefs like that when his schizo got really bad and it took like years and balancing an assload of meds before he was stable again and able to live relatively normally. Dude was a genius though.

No it's real. It's not schizophrenia. It literally is the military and they have their reasons.

Notice a lot of schitzos do psychedelic drugs?

Attached: 1562761182048.jpg (300x300, 23K)

I mean it worked for Brian Wilson up to a certain point :P

schizo here. I see a faint glow from the center of the picture. maybe it's not a hallucination, but I do hear lots of things when I'm not on my meds.

I see it too dont worry.

Attached: received_1501382496586113.png (1107x1107, 61K)

sounds like denial to me. How do you know it's the military?

doesn't everyone?
i hope everyone sees that lmao

Because they told me it was

can't ever be sure if you're schizo. That's the problem I have most suffering from this ilnness. Even if something is real, how can you really tell? If it's something dangerous, you have to just assume it is right? But then again, hallucinations often create danger out of nothing so it's difficult to function normally.

Sounds more like you got voice to skull but their fuckin kits are garbage. Triangulation must be trash. If you ever feel the inside of your ear actually vibrate when they talk, you know its v2k.

how did they communicate this to you? I used to believe it was the cops/government experimenting on me, but considering it went away pretty drastically after taking my meds for several months, I can honestly say I was wrong. Or they stopped because I'm taking meds, which is good enough for me honestly.

Its not the military. Its organised crime.

Sounds like they got bored and had a reason to leave.

that makes more sense to me. considering what I went through, but bad cops and shady government programs connected to organized crime. Shit was scary

Yeah, ive had workplace mobbing happen where people tell me they were told not to talk to me.

Oh its real. Hells angels and white supremacists.

or failed to mind control me. They had a task that needed to be accomplished and I didn't take the bait. 'nuff said, but if I stop taking my meds you really think the voices and hallucinations won't come back?

idk if i'm a skitzo
i have a lot of other mental problems, but i don't think i've ever been tested for schizophrenia, come to think of it things have been getting a little off o.O
like i'm finishing high school this year, and that's when it usually hits
i wouldn't be surprised if i am schizophrenic desu

Dont try it. Fuck that. Keep taking em, i have silence for a whole week then they come back when i start making fun of them with people.

Its mostly gaslighting and pretending to care about everything you think, basically making you constantly feel like you did something wrong.

But its them that cant see their family on christmas.

they really don't like to be made fun of. It's the power they have over people that does it, IMO. If it is real, which I had a suspicion it was for a long time for many reasons. Like once had someone scream "hello" in my ear while I was falling asleep and the voice sounded digitalized, convincing me that it wasn't in my mind.

Guys when I'm super, super tired. Like maybe a day without sleep because I went out drinking all night. When I lay down to sleep the next night I hear voices. Like 15 voices all talking unintelligible gibberish. Do I have the schizophrenia? Never have anything else weird happen. Only when completely dead tired.

Attached: 1567793442160.jpg (805x1024, 83K)

yeah I took everything like a stoic. I even bought a recorder to record some of the sounds, and I got more than I bargained for when I could hear different things from the recordings that were even worse sometimes than what I thought I was recording. It was a double nightmare.

I just wanna say that they are not that bad. Sure they do point out your flaws but they are way more powerful than you think they are. They can read my thoughts, track when I touch a teddy bear In the dark to specificity of what part im touching. Truly amazing.

They helped me make this too. Devil dogs.

Attached: received_1464810256910004.png (666x666, 29K)

how old are you? do you smoke a lot of pot? You could be prone to schizophrenia and haven't had the symptoms fully start effecting your mind.

exactly. they wanna be this unstoppable force, but when you all them out for being unloved and deprived faggots they really dont like it lol

yep, got one so mad he screamed SHUT UP and i felt my whole eardrum vibrate

dude was salty. most of the voices you hear are 100% fake (voice modulators)

Attached: candlemass.jpg (960x960, 119K)

Doesn't that depend on the person wielding the power? They threatened my family. Told me I had children from being unkowningly raped that they wouldbe treated like garbage if I didn't play along with exactly what they wanted. And yes they are powerful. I even half suspect that they are using alien technology to accomplish half the shit they do.

depends indeed. most just watch the same videos as you and jump ahead, spoiling shit. or singing songs on the radio in your head that just happen to be playing when you turn it on.

the guys that mention killing people aren't the ones who are gonna do shit. people have this shit for years til it finally goes away and they hear it all.

Well there's the hypothesis that we are being milked and are actually in a simulation. Maybe there was something in what they said that was encoded and you were just to lazy/mad to figure it out. I'm telling you its encoded messages man

nah man. i had a neighbour that literally told me how this shit works like a year before i ended up with it. its bikers that go after people they think as rats and shit. the way they triangulate is not 100% known yet, but one was is by putting the devices into pills and coke.

his words were:
>when theres a bust they dont care who it is as long as they got somebody.

he also said that it was a device smaller than the tip of a ballpoint pen.

Attached: skeleton47.png (1500x1500, 421K)

29, used to smoke pot when I was younger but gave it up like 6 years ago. Only drink now. I've had this weird voice thing for about 10 years. Like I said though doesn't happen often. Hope it doesn't develop further.

I couldn't stand it. Once heard the voice of a little girl screaming through the vents, "Please they are going to kill me, please help me." over and over again, went to get a recorder and it stopped by the time I got back to the vent iut was coming from. I'm pretty sure they can create voices in thin air, or change they way sounbds are interpreted by your mind.

might not even be schiz man, might just be psychosis. goto the doctor if its not too bad

its called voice to skull. do some research man, it seems like fuckin magic at first i know.

when they have the power to send frequencies to your brain, how hard is it to send the audio from a rape scene in a movie to your head? not hard.

its a bone conducting frequency. thats why only you can hear it, and the bone in your ear vibrates when it gets really loud.

get some bone conductive headphones. they work the same way. apparently the voices come right through the headphones not sure if thats better or worse.

stay away from pot, it could trigger your symptoms to develop further. plenty of studies are showing that it is known to make schizophrenia worse. You're in the danger age now. If it's going to get worse it will be sometime in the next 5 years, once you get to 40 your in the clear.

a lot of the times when i look out onto my porch i see this one person who hates me and he's holding a gun, he then proceeds to pump me full of lead.

pot 100% makes it worse. i havent smoked it in 5 years, makes you think you are gonna die and that everyone is out to get you.

holy fuck dude what are your dreams like ?

actual true story inbound
>be me
>11 at the time
>beta loser who can't get laid for the life of him
>pathological fear of girls since middle school when some brtch mind fucked me
>have a younger sister 19 at this time
>my sister is boy crazy really wants to date someone
>announces that she's seeing som
>father and i start discussing plans on how to shoot the bastard
>few days later brings the dude home tal scrawny kid with brown hair and glasses
>visibly nervous my father and I sIt down and tell him that he's walked into the courtroom
>discuss for a few minutes
>they go out
>dad tells me it isn't going to last
>sis comes home
>announces It was fun
>around a week later my sister tells me that her bf previously dated a college girl
>she's worried that he secretly wants this college girl back
>about a week later overhear a conversation between my sister and my mother
>we re not a thing anymore
>tryingtoholdbacklaughterJpg
>tell my father this
>laughs uncontrollably
>mfw my dad predicted exactly how his daughter's first relatlonship would go down

Attached: funy.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

they usually don't make a lot of sense. I used to smoke a lot of weed but when I got arrested and was in county I started having REALLY vivid dreams. for example, one time I was hanging out with one of my childhood friends and we were just sitting in his car and then he somehow morphed into a trap and proceeded to rape me. Eventually the cops somehow came and they arrested him but it was like I wasn't even there, they didn't notice me at all. But then when I tried to step out of the car I got pumped full of lead yet again.

Another time, I had a dream that nuclear war broke out while I was in jail, I remember hearing all of the sirens and everything in my dream and for some reason there was this giant ass window wall type thing and I was looking out of it and I could see like three mushroom clouds out in the distance. Soon enough I was watching like 8 fighter jets in a dog fight and they're doing all of these crazy maneuvers and shit and one of the CO's just said "Ahh, you'll get used to it" and then I woke up.

I've been dealing with this for several years and it only got worse and worse. Hence the meds. talking about it still gives me the heebeejeebees. I have done some research on it, but unless I see the technology with my eyes, it's still easier to assume I'm crazy. Even if their technology was limited to mind reading/telepathy and well coordinated theatre, that doesn't explain half the shit that happened to me.

im here to talk to you and help explain stuff, now is your choice to talk to me or not

either way godspeed brother

that last one is intense as FUCK

They can control the direction of the sounds. They can make them seem like they are going through a wall. I heard clicks and knocks that did exist that correspond to thoughts in my head. Like sending messages, but the clicks and knocks could come from anywhere, including cars, walls, game systems, monitors, cups. tghey could control animals and make them do things you couldn't normally see animals/insects do. it's got to be aliens guys, if it is real.

the knocking, how do they do it?

Explain the helicopter that appeared out of nowhere when I ditched my jacket hiding behind the bush

its just sound effects man. they bounce sounds off satellites.

same way they make ppl think their neighbours are talkin through their walls.

i was walkin by a satellite dish unknowingly, and i looked up when i noticed their voice was moving. i was right beside one.

thats something that seems to be more akin to the united states. i live in rural canada, ive only seen one helicopter when i was basically going insane.

i do know one thing. they have connections in the police . they called me a nazi (for coming here) and shit, a girl at the store said heil hitler as she drove by, then the next day i seen a cop car parked beside the highway giving me the nazi salute.

follow @puppyglasses on twitter. hes KIND OF "woke" but still thinks its 100% government.

i need to explain myself a bit more. they are triangulating sounds to you to the device in you, whether its from drug ingestion or whatever. like all other frequencies and shit it has to bounce around .

im half retarded, do the research mang but be careful alot of it is "yall need jesus" shit. look for people that talk about the bone conduction shit.

but people can hear the knocks they are real sounds that I can record and will show up on playback. Once was pasing through a parking lot and every car i passed by would click as I passed by it. I stopped and said, "woah" you can't bounce a real sound off of a sattelite. (sound doesn't travel through space) there is more to this if it is real, then just simple mind readin/telepathy.

oh so the sounds do exist, I see what you are saying.

maybe some EMP shit. they can make car alarms go off too! sending pulses towards you, affecting what ever is around you. hence why it was only when you walked by.

when it comes to anything electronic, it can be something else. but when its EVERY CAR, then come on. id bet on something EMP considering alot of cars and security systems in cars are managed by computers now. sounded like you were hearing a contact close (electrician here).

electrical contacts are just connections that "close" (as in make a connection) when exposed to electricity. they make a popping sound . huge ones go B A N G

you ever hear mario in your head? like the sound effects mario makes in the game. It's odd but that one made the most impact on me. he literally sent me to the hospital because I went totally into my mind, didn't sleep for 4 days. And it wasn't even words.

all I could hear was mario bouncing in my head, getting himself hit when I thought or said something wrong. and hitting coins when my thoughts added up to something important. I was playing a videogame with my sickness. I thought I was gfoing to die, but in the hospital, I witnessed three ufo's outside of window and a person on top of the hospital roof, shot something like a spray out of a gun looking device toward my window.

7-9 people in my head, all in a coordinated effort to make me go really bananas. It has to be a powerful computer that is able to accomplish that level of mind reading/telepathy. A human couldn't process that much at once, and create scenario after scenario meant to cause stress and panic.

yes lol, they'll repeat it on and on.

used to hear the UWAAAA sound from when m
ario falls in mario 64. and the tim allan sound he makes too.

my team does the same thing. heres something that they prob dont want you to know cus fuck them.

there arent as many of them as they want you to believe. its one or two fellas with voice changers. they can also use prerecorded shit too to make it seem like theres more than one person at once. this theory has been tested.

see its voice changers and recordings. thats why they keep usin the same buzzwords. cus its a recording. i get em, same tone and everything. you catch on.

its usually two fellas. i dont even hear the girls anymore because i showed them i had no doubt they were just voice modulators.

the technology is already public, they even got bone conducting headphones out now. people with the voice to skull that tried them out say weird shit happened. you've seen the device you put on your head and control your tv screen with right? its all bone conduction shit.

oh shit I would hear the Uwaaaa sound too! Does the word CRYSTAL mean something to you? It's a buzzaword they used a lot, of the ones I can remember,

nah, they say shit like Gotcha, Hypnotizing, Forever, shit like that.

for every person its different. funny that we had the same mario sounds though LOL

I see your mom's asshole

but now you see, couldn't someone just record the word crystal? or the sounds of little girls screaming? you aren't crazy man, and they are WAY more fuckin lazy than they let on. this is why it cant be government. who wants to pay someone a salary to do retarded shit like this. its definitely criminal/organized crime.

I totally get what you mean. I thought they were pulling levers, because they would say the same things, but the things they said slowly changed over time. I tried writing them all down once, but it was a little too many, and what they keep seems to depend completely on what sticks to you. I would also hear Gotcha, but to me, crystal went from code for 'woke' (about the illness) to someone's name. It's strange how it works.

dude actually i used to hear crystal too, like "crystal clear".

where do you live if you dont mind me asking?

Still it's scary when you think about it being organized crime. But they are probably wanting to guard their power so they won't do anything like actually kill somebody because that would leave too much evidence that could end up going back to them. They would need to control your behavior enough to get you into a specific location for long enough to murder you and leave no trace behind. That's why I didn't want to listen to them, because screw getting murdered without anyone knowing what happened to you.

I live in New Mexico

now that i know our situations are more similar than not, i know you are probably gonna be alright. i dont even get street theatre now, and it's been 5 years. i built too big of a mental wall, i dont even show facial reaction when it happens.

you are safe broski, its just nazis and biker faggots LOL

wait what the fuck? man im in canada, thats crazy shit.

they must go by the same books or belong to the same global syndicate.

Maybe they use what they find to be the most effective. and update their potential recordings depending on that. if you are still hearing hella voices, I would reccomend Aripiprizole. It doesn't have very many side effects and it might get them off your back like it did for me.

nah i dont hear fuck all lol they dont wanna deal with me

nice good work. I wish the people I was dealing with gave up on me too. And I should say the symptoms are a lot less but I still have them. I feel like ditching the medecine would spark them right up again. Even misssing dosages and I start to hear them again, so they really want something from me and aren't taking no for an answer. I'll keep headstrong knowing their are people like you who were able to overcome up it all eventually.