What's keeping you alive right now b?

What's keeping you alive right now b?

Attached: VRCLnVw4WnyNWeLOAor50F61bmTNaObgYwlQ1mD-jFc.jpg (1024x729, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gprpd0rzuO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

watching amv hell

Masturbation

Knowing that I get to suck my wife's wonderful tits

Damn I loved that manga

Ken is such fuckin bro. Basically carries the whole thing.

whats it called?

the alternative doesn't seem appealing

Sun-ken Rock

None of it sounds appealing man. We're born to die.

so kill yourself
i'm assuming you won't because life has plenty of other functions than to die, which is likely why we don't die the instant we're born

Anticipation, Sex, Love, Exersize. Most of all I'm just smart enough to fumble my way through college without failing everything.

Attached: 79cf7aed221e68793a1091facce4d541.jpg (500x655, 75K)

Its all momentum man. I don't wanna bother people with my death. I don't think there's realistically an answer. I just gotta keep going because i can't stop

They're expecting me at work tomorrow, so...

Pic unrelated.

Attached: 5863928_02c7eff_900x2999~2.jpg (900x544, 70K)

Lol 2/4 isnt so bad right? Well... 1/4. I suck at pushups

reminds me of a sample used in this song
youtu.be/Gprpd0rzuO4
find something to occupy your time then, or continue to bitch, either works, and no one cares anyway

My time is always occupied. If I'm not busy im miserable. At least i can pretend when I'm at work and school. Doesn't make my days off any easier.

hope that i can eventually pull myself together again
also weed

Attached: AOTD.png (432x348, 305K)

Music, Vidya, Weed

sounds like you want to be miserable and you're concocting reasons to stay that way, which is common, routine is addictive, but it's an excuse not to try
personally it just sounds like insufferable whining but that's probably because i gradually grew out of depression because it wore down my senses into apathy, which is a likely outcome for you as well. until then, try converting your misery into art, it'll be terrible of course but you barely have a choice in the matter

My plan to eventually destroy all Californians in Idaho

If I kill myself then life wins.

Alcohol and...uh...

Attached: 1454090305389.jpg (1478x1852, 286K)

I don't know anymore. I think some would be sad if I wasn't but I'm so tired. My head is like static and I can't complete anything. I'm toxic and insufferable, a sad, stupid flesh bag. Even my body sucks, I'm a Poland syndrome mutant (luckily it's not fuckin grotesque) on my left side and what woman needs a defective man?

I hate my life and my job. I'm stuck and sleepwalking towards death. I'm in love with another woman but "for reasons", she will flip on me if I leave my current situation. People laugh at me when I get mad because I'm a drama queen. I'm a sick degenerate. I hate myself, my life, and the world and I can't fake it anymore so I'm on antidepressants.

I'm too much of coward to kill myself but I pray every day for god to take me. I wish he was real so I could at least have that.

If all of this makes me sound like a titanic faggot, that's because I am. And I can't even cry anymore because of the meds.

Attached: 1579968616403.png (300x200, 137K)

OXYGEN!

Watch 'the goop lab' (episode 1) Netflix

It will give you hope.

Ignore the propaganda. The world is lying to you by telling you to constantly seek short term pleasure.

Life is what it is and the only way to make it better is to actually work harder. You’ll be in a better situation than you are right now if you work hard. And you’ll also gain a sense of accomplishment and belief in yourself.

Don’t know where to start? Clean your room. Then get that thing you know you need to get done but for some reason haven’t.

Stop with the espacism. You only live once and you’re wasting it feeling sorry for yourself

>you're wasting it

I sure fucking am. I've wasted half of it already and I don't see myself changing. I think I'm smart, funny, charismatic... And a fucking failure that can't get out of his own way. Pls just let it be over

the slight chance of fixing my problems

Clean your fucking room you pathetic piece of shit. Why do you think you’re smart, charismatic, etc? Causes mommy told you so?

I dont even know. Just the basic fuckin reward circuitry of the brain. Fuck i dont want to get up tomorrow bros

Tbh its vidya. That and 3 antipsychotics.

dude now i feel like a bitch, someone always has it worse off eh?

Ok so there’s this girl