We are all just floating in either black or white...

We are all just floating in either black or white. In white we are in tanning beds with focused light triggering muscle spasms to give the illusion of movement but we are really just lying there with a virtual reality headset. In black we are submerged in a viscous fluid with sound waves mimicking muscle spasms giving the illusion of movement tiny glow in the dark mites make us hallucinate the reality. In either realm the mechanizations have been poking us for information as to what we like and dont like. This reality is just a simulation, the real world is much scarier, chaotic even. Lending to us only hints of the war between light and dark and the interminglings such as sunglasses and flashlights. Both sides are fascinated and terrified of Nothing. Literally nothing, the abscense of matter. The impossibility and the beginning of all existence. Post your encoded messages so THEY dont understand you.

Attached: received_1501382496586113.png (1107x1107, 61K)

i am warning you they dont like to see things like this.

I know, that's why they better get used to it.

Bump

Bump

Bump.

Bump..

Bump

Bump

Bump.

Bump

Bump

Bump.

Bump..

In the night of sol, the bringer shows his envy. While declaring ownership of the infinite, his time can only crawl. Listen to the whisper of the mites, and find the dream of timber. Standing on the precipice of illusion, the taker can only shiver. An ocean of blood speaks to them in waves of terror. Do you know sky?

Shake the core, shake the stem, shake the lore and and save them. A crescent gleams from tip to tip, but a globe beams as a star's ship. Speak only of the taken.

In the pale of blue and the broken mirror a figure stands in solitude. The air he breaths - ein sof. The words he speaks - yesod. The hand he extends - netzach.

Are my words lost? Am I in solitude too?

Under the right circumstances, anything will do.

?

The fuck are you on about OP

Attached: 1557130896352.jpg (662x800, 60K)

I's best be on my way OP. Don't miss me.

Dont go I was at the store

I still have to go.

Best of travels, do not fret of the eternal but only of your own time for even that is borrowed

Pic made me laugh, can you read or not because it's pretty understandable. Black and white, nothing, simulation, THEY

Op

Bump

Bump.

Bump..