I attend the University of Queensland. There are over 9000 aisan students. First semester starts in less than a month...

I attend the University of Queensland. There are over 9000 aisan students. First semester starts in less than a month. All the chinks are coming back from chink land. There are already cases in universities in Melbourne. How do I stay safe?

Attached: 1576053085246.png (1000x1000, 1.94M)

University is overrated.

I go to UQ lad as well and I hadn't even thought about this. I'm just gonna take my chances since I can't NOT attend uni cause I'm a fuck-up and I need to graduate

you're telling me, I LIVE on campus, there are Asians in the apartment across from me. I'm legitimately considering buying one of those active filtering face masks. anyone got recommendations?

commit suicide by using any handy poisonous animal or spider you happen to have on hand then untether yourself from the ground an foat out to space where the govment shoots your dick off from the secret base they have stuck in uluru

Do you do stem? I do and there are heaps of aisans in those courses. So im fucked

get hazmat suite

Hey bruhz. You up in Brissy ay? Don’t even worry about it just embrace it. I was walking through Southbank from fortitude valley the other week, contemplating the coronavitus, at first I was a bit worried because yeah there’s a shit tonne of Asians here, no doubt about that. But then I just stopped being a faggot and said “fuck it”. I was watching Asians throw away their fast food drinks from maccas and shit and I was licking the rims of their cups and licking the poles they would hold onto on the train. Whenever an asian in front of me would cough I would literally inhale it. Now I’m pretty sure I’m immune to the virus. I have a slight cough and have been feeling light headed and shit but that’s just part of the immunity kicking it. Just imbrace it man and tackle it head on and you’ll be fine. Good luck mate.

I do commerce and there are HEAPS (as you can imagine). My accounting class had me and two other white guys and over a hundred asians

based and coronapilled. rip

Buy disinfectant wipes and bleach. Clean door knobs, handles, and table surfaces. Look into a UV air filter (or two) for your room. Make sure your HEPA air filter in your dorm is fresh; you may need to ask maintenance. Avoid all contact with your eyes and face.

Australia is a land of criminals and drunks - a mass flu epidemic would serve you fucks right.

didnt ask

N95 mask + fanny pack with disposable gloves and disinfectant wipes. Maybe goggles. Nothing goes near your face that hasn't just been cleaned or cooked. Shower at least once a day, maybe wear layers you can swap out semi-frequently. Hopefully your university is smart and has people disinfecting surfaces frequently. But assume they haven't.

Then you won’t build an immunity to it. That’s not how to immune system works mate. You have to actually embrace the coronavirus to survive it. You know why all these stupid asian fucks are dying? Because they’re wearing stupid face masks that don’t do shit, they’re going to the doctors to somehow find a cure and be treated. I’m telling you right now, lock door knobs, handles & surfaces. If you’re near an asian that coughs, inhale it as much as you can for that is going to help build your immunity to it. I’m literally jiayuan.com as we speak, it’s a Chinese dating site and I’m on there for 2 reasons. Firstly, asian girls are more than ever looking for a non infected white male that can protect them from their god forsaken country. Secondly, I’m looking for a female gook that may potentially have the coronavirus so that I can pay her to spit in my mouth and cough in my face so that I can build an immunity to it. All of you need to smarten up, it’s time to get serious.

Attached: 192A4EA2-7AE1-44DF-A481-EC17D3DC7EC0.jpg (1024x576, 173K)

your fucked up. Thats like saying you should eat the blood of someone who has ebola.

also...you could decide to take a gap year right? I hear thats the hip thing. Maybe go visit Alaska and work in the commercial fishing industry for a year or something. Volunteer ass a park ranger or fire lookout in some sort of national park in the middle of nowhere while writing adult novels for the blind.

Heat kills germs you'll be fine

Attached: 01oz-fire-explainer-3-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg (1440x1440, 236K)

shut the fuck up you uncivilized cunt

I hope they burn slowly and painfully. fucking racist drunks

No. You can’t eat blood. Unless it’s placenta or something and that shit tastes horrible, trust me. I’m talking to a cute 44yo Chinese woman rn who claims she fears she has the virus. I’m about to order flights to meet up with her and have her accumulate saliva into a cup for me so when I get there I can take small sips of it at a time. Plus I’m going to have her cough and sneeze in my face and I’m going to inhale small portions of it. You morons are going to be bed ridden (if the hospitals even have spare beds) within the next few months and I’m literally going to be a coronavirus chad that’s completely immune to it.

I know you're trolling but anyone that's reading this and thinks this is a good idea, it's not. This is not how immunity works. This is not how vaccinations work. This is literally just how you contract a disease.

Oh okay. Well how about you stop the disease right now? You seem to have it all figured out so I just want to give my thanks in advance for preventing the spread of the virus. Seriously though, I’m not trolling. My methods work. None of you know what to do, you’re running around like headless chickens while I’m sitting back, relaxing, breathing in that smooth coronavirus air.

>Australian "humor"

You're done for
Rip in peace Cred Forumsro

honestly, take a gap year.

>OH BUT I DONT WANT TO LOSE THE MONEY
Fine, go die to save money.

Yeah. You will die, but hey at least you graduate.

I’m going to glass you

Does OP need a safe space?
LOL

Isn't the old and very young (i.e. people with weak immune systems) who are dying? I need to be bogpilled on the virus

I'm not sure honestly. People have been comparing this virus to the 1920s virus that killed mostly people in their prime, but we don't know.

Just sleep well in knowing that Trump is turning back environmental protections. So your job can kill you with asbestos again, or companies can fuck up our drinking water, or really just give up any make believe ideas of safety you previously had in your head.
Oh and most minimum wage jobs making their sick workers show up, and health care for only those who can afford it, hope ya grow your own food at this point.

We're all fucked.