Here's a few things we know from this picture:

1) masculinity is a top priority for her
2) she is completely satisfied in bed
3) her children will have strong genetics and a rich and vibrant culture which, while being only 13% of the population dominates not only nationally but internationally, influencing everything from fashion to speech, making them the trend setters of the world
4) as a result of 3, her children will not be school shooters. Instead they will be the popular jocks, winning the school trophies and admiration from white school girls, priming them to foster bbc only sentiments from a very young age
5) people will marvel at how with so many barrieres put in his way, he still manages to carry himself with dignity and achieve what his white male counterparts needed a societal head start, employing every form of discrimination and chicanery a perverse white male mind could conceive, to achieve
6) because of 5, he is naturally strong willed. a quality highly prized by white females.
7) she's a strong and independent thinker, eschewing the scorn from beta male cucks who want her to choose a mate based on racial "loyalty" because they lack the superior game and social intelligence of a black male, who instantly becomes the life of the party whenever he enters a room, high fiving his bros and teaching them ethnic handshakes which, indicating a shared and sacred brotherhood found only amongst those lucky enough to be melanated or accepted into closely guarded melanated circles

Attached: 324234.jpg (900x1200, 262K)

Attached: seriously.jpg (643x820, 75K)

8)she is just a friend posing for a picture

i see homeboy in the backround talking to that white girl

ug!

1) op sucks cocks
2) op sucks cocks
3) op sucks cocks
4) as a result of 3, op sucks cocks
5) op sucks cocks
6) because of 5, op sucks cocks
7) op sucks cocks
8) op is a shill
9) op is paid to post this cancer
10) op sucks cocks
11) sage goes in all fields
12) op sucks cocks

6 gorillion

> teaching them ethnic handshakes

Holy shit, that got me

shalom! am i late for the thread? rabbi hershel said 10 o’clock sharp

American or part of a rich vibrant culture. Pick one.

Attached: 84CF8B9C-ABC7-49B9-8082-94AA67D99446.jpg (766x575, 131K)

I'm Asian, this is bait but let's be honest here other points might be true But one thing is for certain. Their mixed child won't be as attractive as that of a "white-white" child. In terms of facial looks her child would look inferior. I just don't like black skin that much, there are beautiful black-white people don't get me wrong but of course I'm not alone when I say more people prefer the conventional white people.

It's 7am here, you impostor.

Stay on the discord, Seth.

>Reply
I would so suck that dick. could smile i just dont understand why everyone scowls

Step 69. Fathe has left
Step 70. Son becomes school shooter

ok fash

What's with her creepy smile? It's like she's pretending everything is OK while at the same time wanting to fucking die.

sage this shit

Attached: D474EE60-8005-4808-AB07-C3835E74E105.jpg (216x216, 15K)

bumped by a bbc

Attached: (m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=hjyYjV-llgknJff5)16.jpg (640x360, 18K)

seriously, beautiful feet pic on a woman, bithch face like she wants to murder poeple. beautiful dick pic, scowel like you want to murder people. I just dont get it. people are worshiping your pics. at least smile.

Post it

lost you at the genetics part

the future for white girls

HIV makes kids strong?

I mean all you have to do is look at his facial structure. If they had daughters, they'd be fucked