Attached: tits.jpg (1080x921, 326K)

nahshe just big

Post more

squirt some milk this way

quad boobs

Fat

Pregnant or lactating?

monthly swelling, not pregnant, not lactating

Dare I ask for more? Preferably as much as possible, but anything will do!

Get them out.

my tits aren't photogenic lmao

We cant judge that without a photo of them.

I can ensure you that I will very much enjoy the sight. Believe what you want, but I'm just saying.

Do it for satan pls

yes yes yes fat we get it I know

Attached: titsbutnaked.jpg (776x1280, 397K)

Add me on kik

absolutely not

Don't be like that. They are great! Full frontal?

lmao no thank u

Because?

fat

Nothing wrong with that! But if you insist, then why do you even make a thread? Honestly, wouldn't ask if I wasn't genuinely interested.

YOU WANT SOME HAM PIGGY?

the bf asked me to :P but the confidence booster is much appreciated

no need to shout

It's not like that, but I just think that almost anyone can be hot. I just like diversity and when I like what I see I want to see more. Don't matter if big or small.

He should ask you to lose some fucking weight next.

Just wanted to make sure you could hear through all the fat.

god i wish i could

Just show us ur fat rolls retard. I wanna see all those large pizzas from dominos jiggle in ur hoe hoe.

I can't even eat pizza

No need to. Looks fine to me, but need to see more though. Wouldn't mind dump a load in every hole tbh...

flip around. show your ass.
and another spreading.

Cute pierced nips

Thank you I'm getting the other one redone soon and I'm scared, that shit hurted

I bet it did. Seems like one of the more painful places bar like the genitals or on the tounge

They were the most painful ones I ever got, and my ear cartilage ones were fucking painful. But two nip bars are cuter than one

Gotta get that symmetry

If this one is pierced wrong too I'm not gonna get it done a third time

what?? sorry?? can't hear you :///

What happened the first time?

idk if you can see in the second pic there but it came out my areola quite a ways as opposed to my nipple and then It got super painful after only a week

Kinda to the left of the nipple?

more?

on the inside, to my right, just a little red mark. Looks maybe like a pimple or something. If I grab the areola skin around and under it I can feel like, tunnel shaped scar tissue from where It was pierced too deep.

Yea, thats the mark I was talking about.

Maybe find a different guy to do it next time?

oop sorry my bad. I'm gonna let the guy do it again because he is doing it free and he has done some of my other ones before and I trust it was a one off thing. If it goes sideways That's All Folks

Well, maybe look for another person if it goes wrong?

But im sure it should be fine?

fingers crossed my guy. fingers crossed. The pain tho?? no thank u. I'm not brave. hey, do you think I should tip after this one? I tipped like 25 bucks the first time bc I didn't notice the fucked up part and it was christmas

kinda looks like that weird guy from soc or whateva