Femanon here

femanon here
how can i prevent myself from being raped?

Attached: feminism_love_rape.gif (480x360, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QDYfEBY9NM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably similar idea behind preventing yourself from being mugged

Enjoy it?

Get a face transplant in the likeness of Greta Thunberg and I promise no one will ever rape you.

carry a gun know how touse it

Brick your vagina up or fill it with cement.

>touse
?

carry a gun and be aware of your surroundings. google Cooper's color code and don't ever be in the white when you are in unfamiliar areas and around unfamiliar people. especially if you are alone or with people you do not trust.

Learn self defense

Are you blonde or something

Don't ask for it

Second.

Have a kid, gain 80 lbs and generally be a cunt to everyone you meet.

Carry a skateboard around with you and do a sick kickflip in front of the rapist. They'll be so impressed that you can make a quick getaway!

Attached: 1576277313907.jpg (799x600, 67K)

Get a gun, like a real firearm, otherwise, you'll get gang raped and overpowered by bigger and multiple rapists

College girl? Be careful with roofies.

Try tickling the rapists, that will confuse the idiot and then make a clean getaway.

How hard is it to stay out of dangerous areas?

And don't say "i should be able to go wherever i want" because my middle class white ass can't do that either

>stay away from blacks
>don't put yourself in vulnerable situations

Learn to enjoy it. The sooner you do the sooner it`ll be over. If you can`t then that`s your problem.

Learn to fight and carry weapons

Attached: 400E38F1-29EE-406B-B676-93BDFE5FCA84.gif (217x327, 1.99M)

Attached: 1579049681624.jpg (898x886, 61K)

Move to a place where the majority of men aren't degens.

>femanon here
>no tits or gtfo spam
did all incels died?

this is a facebook tier normie site now. get with the program.

My grandma told me once to just shit yourself so the rapist would be repulsed to rape you.

Oh and

Tits or GTFO!!!!

>Rwanda Rousey

Attached: kittybuttuwu.gif (200x200, 222K)

Funny comment, but there's an actual anti-rape device created by a South African doctor. Shove it in before heading out and if anyone tries they'll get it caught on their dick painfully, requiring medical staff to remove it

Carry a gun with you and get firearms training. If you can't try getting pepper spray.

Also Tits or GTFO

consent.

Attached: 1579170945686.png (406x468, 257K)

Ikr wtf happened to this place

Become an ugly af sjw

Sounds like an accident wanting to happening. What if she actually wants to fuck a guy she met in a bar but she forgets its in there?

Start consenting

dont hang out with rapists

you happened, and all your shitty friends you share 'memes' with

rape the rapists first

don't know if it works for rape, but when you start to feel threatened, act like you're a lot more dangerous and a lot more insane than your assailant. Even if you're weak, acting like you're the hunter instead of the hunted may put off a lot of attackers.

Dont be whore and hang out with nice guys

imagine thinking no guys that act nice in public won't rape your dry asshole when they get you behind a closed door while acting like its consensual

get a gun, learn to use it properly and get a carry and conceal license. Don't walk through shitty areas of town alone that shits not safe even for dudes.

has it happened before? Are you hot enough that all the guys eye you up when you walk into a room? If not, don't worry about being attacked, you'll just have to make sure to not date dickheads who date rape, or get too fucked up while out. If you are, well, just do the things you would do to not get mugged
stay in well lit spaces with plenty of people around, try to avoid walking around alone, that sort of thing.

Avoid nogs

Don't let yourself get raped.

>Chad

Attached: 3CB90059-D1D2-43FB-BD35-78BDC1BC49C9.png (924x498, 291K)

Get a penis transplant.

ITT: OP has posted once

be fat

I'd rape Greta. A hole is a hole.

Behave as if you were a man. Keep your guard up at all time, learn a martial art or boxing, and finally get a conceal carry.

I was raped at at top 10 US college in the middle of the day.

Dangerous area my ass.

Attached: 1578861251380.jpg (750x750, 56K)

I guess your ass was a dangerous area

Attached: HS5rnnI.jpg (680x598, 56K)

Aight. You're gonna need to walk with more confidence, kind of manly. Then, you gotta learn self defense and always carry a knife/pepper spray. Avoid places that are abandoned and specially avoid walking alone at suspicious hours. If the place where you live is known by rapes, honestly, just go somewhere else please. Surround yourself with huge dudes (they're usually snowflakes, don't worry). If you're an asshole, get friends that are better looking and only walk with them. TLDR: Learn how to fight, look confident and carry a gun

How racially diverse of a college are we talking?

it is like tequila shots, the first one is the worst - it gets easier after that.
So what you should do instead of avoid the inevitable, you should dress really slutty and go to a ghetto area. Then wait about a week or so, while your pussy and ass heals. Then go again, but only wait 6 days this time. You do this till you are down to 1 day apart. After that you can do what you want, you wont care if they rape you.

Attached: last house rape_1.webm (1920x1040, 1.96M)

Just say "I consent to sexual intercourse with you" really quick before they slip it in.

Problem solved.

>raped while being a whore asking for it

Shut up and stop arguing. Colleges ARE rape zones.

ugh this pussy ass remake

didnt want to post anything real, mods are so soft these days ...

Get to your weapon first. "If you have something worth protecting, take up that sword." -Griffin

Attached: chocgrab.jpg (1870x1044, 257K)

>mods on Cred Forums
good one

Always had a problem with this - lets say someone is violent enough to want to rape you, and his dick just got hit with a bear trap. He'd probably want revenge, so now attempted rape just became murder

Also, enjoy walking around with shit shoved up your vagina when you have a fear of being raped.

Attached: 65EBE955-551C-4AD0-8C5C-E87C91481023.jpg (627x627, 44K)

You try fighting someone when your dick has just been shredded by a cheese grater condom

lol, they're women, bro. every man alive knows how weak and pathetic they are

they're never a threat on their own without some kind of weapon or something

sorry but facts

saw the video of that one posted a few days ago,

I would love to see faggots like you put in a ring with a female MMA fighter. I would never stop laughing at the embarrassing beating you would receive.

The Spyderco Matriarch (Matriarch 2 w/Emerson pictured) is literally designed to prevent rape. It's meant to be in the hands of women in communities where rape is a cultural norm. Based on the Spyderco Civilian, it's intended to be effective in the hands of a novice. Minimal marshal arts training makes this effective at unzipping your enemy's meat suite. The attacker will likely succumb to shock from seeing their innards on full display, then bleed out unless medical personnel are on scene. Fucking badass piece of steel right here.

Seriously, all you really need to do is get this blade near your attackers arm, a twist of the wrist and pull will split them open.

Attached: C12SBBK2W__98846.1513968256.jpg (1280x853, 114K)

More, if the attacker has AIDS, that blood is now in your vagina.

The fucking things don't work, and if the cock is in, the fight is already over.

Basically, don't dress up like a slut and go drinking at strange parties with guys you don't know

Happens all the time. Women can't fight men. There are no rings or pads irl, faggot.

Have you considered developing some kind of mind control or laser beam powers

the only thing embarrassing about that spectacle would be my enraged rock hard boner being on full display from the excitement i would get from having the chance to beat the shit out of a woman and get cheered for it, rather than hauled away

"Trained" WMMA fighters can beat other women with a little more ease than untrained, but are still powerless against the superior gender

sorry bub. i'll admit they probably know about how to throw a punch than me (yet still throw one like girls lol) but i could simply pick them up and slam them and lay on top of them

too easy

Based emerson wave

Looks like an excellent rape knife for cutting off a slut's pants, or her throat.

No, prisons are rape zones.

The launch series of Kershaw is also a solid option, really any automatic knife or assisted opener. Don't carry a weapon if you aren't ready and willing to use it though.

A real man would choose the Civilian for those purposes. Larger than the Matriarch, more intimidating, better fit for a mans hand. Sexy 1980's DEA commission heritage. Just look at the size of it!

Attached: spyderco-civilianG42.jpg (1500x994, 495K)

Your arrogance and lack of preparation would only make the ensuing beating more hilarious.

Attached: lol.jpg (413x395, 61K)

whoa. someone is from the south.

You cant

Lotto 4’s lol

This is gonna b good

This is the label that comes with every new Civilian. Manufacturer will not warranty it unless you used it on a person. Pretty fucking awesome.

Attached: SmartSelect_20200128-000121_Chrome.jpg (490x376, 130K)

This is bait.

For one true god

Attached: 6FE2046C-9E23-4FB3-BA65-9C0F807D9B50.jpg (352x550, 52K)

Faggot

Only 1 100% guaranteed way to not be raped: consent to everything. guy forces himself on you? Consent and its no longer rape.

I own!

Attached: 31D1D381-A54E-47A8-9DC6-1A84FDF02F84.jpg (575x657, 67K)

Geeeet

nice shirt op

Attached: metoo1.jpg (2448x3264, 1.37M)

Be the Rapist
>Be The Rapist !
youtube.com/watch?v=QDYfEBY9NM4

100% positive a tranny

You can't... well, no, that's wrong. You CAN but you probably WON'T if liberal brainwashing's gotten to you already. If it has, you'd likely rather feel empowered now (i.e. act like a total rapeable slut), bitch about being raped later and do stupid things like yelling at random men to not rape you (PROTIP: not all men are rapists and the ones who are aren't going to give a fuck about your lack of consent because that's kind of the point of rape) than actually take the steps necessary to avoid getting raped like dressing modestly or not putting yourself in a situation where you're vulnerable because "muh vagina."
>Source: my sister's a feminist and she's gotten herself raped like 3 times already.

You're safe now. Kobe died.

suacue