Hey Anons, I fucked up and need to know if I should go to the hospital...

Hey Anons, I fucked up and need to know if I should go to the hospital. I was messing around with my shot gun (same model as pic) and I had it broke down and started rubbing my penis on it. It felt good and I got erect, then I accidentally pulled the trigger as my dick was going against the firing pin. My penis is bleeding and I need to know if it'll stop.

Attached: Iver-Johnson-Excel-Single-Shotgun_101098424_12789_4EB48D22D08F3142.jpg (800x540, 22K)

You're already dead user sorry

no seriously user, I have it wrapped in paper towels and I'm freaking out. I don't have insurance so I need to know if I HAVE to go.

Fuck yes you should go. And be sure to record it for the Darwin Award submission.

Eventually. Just do something to take your mind off of it

Pics of your bloody penis or it didnt happen. Will also tell you how to fix it

Hospitals have to treat you. Worry about the costs later, most of the time they try to bill you a few times and if it's not paid then they write it off. Even people with insurance avoid paying.

Lol really this works?

You post it on /k/ because it's yet another example of a man loving his gun a little too much
Penis stuck in the action of an M1 or SKS, a Mosin bolt up the ass, jerking off onto various other weapons

No it doesn’t. They send it to collections and then your credit score gets fucked up the pp hole.

This. Just go and have a nursed forced to touch your bleeding cock. Don't even pay the bill bro

If OP doesn't post pics it a fucking larp, all of you should know better by now.

Post pic of your dick first

at least have a pic prepared for your larp or arg for fucks sake. there is no effort put into anything by these younger fjords of Cred Forumstards. cmon son

Attached: see honey.jpg (640x790, 92K)

It depends if it's poisonous, did you use shells that contain lead? You are going to have to suck out the poison.

small dicks arent that expensive to fix

pic pic pic pic pic

Cant judge how bad it is without a pic

>fucking your shotgun
This has to be bait
>tastes
Hmmm

Attached: e61.jpg (1288x976, 280K)

This user obviously suffers from a lack of gun control

buy 7 pairs of these and never worry about this again

Attached: 89C5A274-83BA-40A5-8F1D-1F9975F43530.jpg (767x767, 46K)

Like user needs to worry about credit score.
They were rubbing their dick on a gun.
The guy has enough trouble taking care of his dick properly.
You think he will be able to save up for a fucking down payment for a house? He fucks guns. I don't think home ownership is high on his list of priorities.

You're fucked. Goodbye, sweet prince.

Don't worry, that's just love juice

noones going to help u without pic dumbass

pics or it didn't happen faggot

Attached: sks dick.jpg (500x667, 70K)

Harrington and Richardson single barrel.
My Dad had one in 12Gauge. He fitted an adjustable choke to increase the range.

What's it feel like when the firing pin impacts your dick?