Why won’t McDonald’s cook a Filet O Fish after midnight?

Why won’t McDonald’s cook a Filet O Fish after midnight?

Attached: 08E90BCC-E725-4F09-9220-113417B9658D.jpg (1787x1005, 87K)

penises, lots and lots of penises

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

just go to jackinthebox and get the chick-n-tater munchie meal

for me, it's the sausage mcmuffin w/egg

U kno Y

Attached: c9434bb898cf746cb9ff7dbdfbbf9661.jpg (1000x1462, 334K)

Sauce? And more

There is definitely something wrong with you

Found the McDonalds ad rep lmao

Mine does.

McChicken sauce is mayo you fucking retard

This is literally Cred Forums now

and this

Kek

newfags gonna newfag

Sauce

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 62K)

McDonald’s cooks fries.
They cook chicken nuggets.

Deep fryer is on.
Why no fishy fish ?

Post this in /ck/ lol

Will live action Milan mean McD’s bring back Szechuan sauce?

Attached: BF47B9F7-F6DC-4FDB-915A-5D0304C013F4.jpg (750x750, 59K)

How’s that pasta taste newfags?

fairly fresh

I'm lovin' it

Because they can't cook everything else in the same oil as fish. And they swap oil at night

They do it just to fuck with you user.

they also dont cook any chicken beyond mcnuggets and mcchicken patties. its basically because they cant keep the shit under a heat lamp as long and it takes longer to cook those things so they would rather just tell you to go fuck yourself and order something else

Attached: chekd.jpg (640x360, 32K)

Weird, mine does. I used to get them like twice a week when I was working overnight security.

This thread has been going one year longer than last year than the last year than last year it was posted, and still asking for a greasy fucking fish filet every night from a store that could ever give a shit less about the customer. They aren't going to change, just accept it. Get a life.

Attached: SuperSizeStroke.jpg (640x480, 28K)