Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day one, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day one, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly one Jew every 30 seconds on average.

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaneously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1-1/2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total # of killed Jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

Attached: 1510181936093.jpg (600x534, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3088025/How-American-doctor-witnessed-Dachau-s-SS-guards-tortured-shot-dead-GIs-cold-blood-coming.html
reut.rs/2WowOId
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice job mossad

I love u UwU

Attached: 1473829224719.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

Attached: 7qttfnm.gif (540x540, 359K)

Attached: 1578840884078.jpg (720x728, 44K)

Having been to both Auschwitz and Dachau, I can verify that it would have been impossible for Germany to incinerate 6 million people in that short of a timeframe.

>assuming they didn’t starve to death or worked to death or shot cause they felt like it

Attached: 1512298684006m.jpg (1024x930, 209K)

Has anyone ever considered that maybe Hitler started killing jews because Thry were all being dicks?

Yeah because that's the only spots and the rest lead gluttonous lives in German club fed and just lied about it. No starving. No disease. No working to death. No being shot for being deemed useless or just b/c. Nope, none of that.

You should put on an armband and walk around the streets educating the masses.

>they conducted the greatest hoax of all time and they never even anticipated the use of basic arithmetic

Have you ever considered that you need evidence to back up your baseless assertions?

Attached: 1512307288527.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

Attached: 1578989361259.png (826x569, 702K)

GOOD MORNING TEL AVIV
you fucking dirt niggers aren't even trying anymore

Attached: 1504229183899.jpg (249x156, 6K)

It didn't all happen in furnaces, you moron. Some were just lined up in front of holes they themselves were told to dig in the middle of nowhere and shot down via firing squad then buried. Specially in countries eastwards from Poland.

I have all the evidence in the world, just look at how the League of Nations treated Germany after WW1, or how the Weimar was ran and by whom. Given all of that context, I'd say that 4 million wasn't nearly enough.

>And the for absolutely no reason Hitler started kill Jews

Ok

Where are the remains like bones.

They weren't able to burn all 6,000,000. That's why we're able to guestimate that 6,000,000 were killed.

>Hitler killed roughly one Jew every 30 seconds on average

Attached: 1578736799192.png (112x100, 17K)

I am well aware. Your post reads as if it's the nazis who were killing jews because they were "dicks", apparently you meant it was the jews being dicks which is why nazis "killed them"? You need to make yourself clearer. Also, unfortunately there was no mass extermination of jews, so stop repeating the lie that nazis were killing jews.
>
You misunderstood my post.

There were about 3 million Jews total in Europe at that time. Many escaped to the East ad survived. Stop with your six gorillion already, dirty kikes.

Lulz

Attached: poolepatrol~.png (620x845, 647K)

>1.9 Jews per minute

Need to increase that jpm

Good luck finding them.
Lmfao, look at the search for the train filled with gold and the duration... let alone finding a few corpses of villagers taken into the depth of some European forest.
For anything that was bigger in mass... dumped all in hole, and then burned in one go.
For example:
Google Ponary pit or Paneriai pit.

I present to you, the entire State of Israel

Attached: TSz4tPu.jpg (1450x1165, 296K)

I wish I was good enough at math to
fact check this :|

You misunderstood my post.

See:

where is this quote from?

Why didn't Jewish population only increased after the war. If so many Jews were killed there would be a huge demographic gap. As for the burnt remains, you can just get rid of the evidence of millions killed especially with the tech they had and with most of the resources being spent on war.

*did

I think the real math says that they would've needed to kill 2 jews per hour to get to 6 million during WW2. But I might be stupid.

There's a whole thing about a lot of nations spiking in population in where was the former Russian Empire, because many people didn't even have documents. That's why for people living in those parts (such as myself) it can be even impossible to find information about your more distant relatives.
Also, pls cite source. The only data I can find says that there were 15mil+ in 1942 and there were 12mil+ by 1970

>incels fapping to anti-zionist propaganda
>Steel beams wouldn't melt
>Marfa lights are alienz
>Evil planets hide in the tails of comets to sneak up to earth undetected

Thank you lads, now this is a real /b thread. No fur, no traps, no Andy. Just a whole lotta fucktards ranting away about the most retarded shit in the world that makes no real sense outside of here. Long live /b!

>Jew trying to muddy the water

Attached: 1490735091224.gif (450x450, 776K)

jidf.org unite! lets get em! shalom!

>Asian Jew
I suppose it could happen, but more importantly, that's the spirit!

Jew, shabby goy, cryptokike, glownigger.. what's the difference? The common denominator is your obvious shilling.

>Also, pls cite source

Wikipedia 3million in Poland and 2.2 million in Russian Empire which didn't even exist in 1942 but ok let's assume it was the Soviet union where the Jews were not gassed. So where the six million came from? Well it also says Austria has like 9 million Jews but the total population of Austria is like 8 million. You can still add Hungary with another million but it still wouldn't make sense because of how many so called survives after the war moved to Israel Europe and US.

Ghetto housing, pogroms, mass shootings, gas chambers, gas vans, death marches

Prove it

Keep it coming, my lad!

Is anyone going to check the math?

Google it yourself lazy faggot

I mean they weren't extermination camps as much as they were internment camps. It's just that they became very low priority on the resupply chain when the Germans started to lose the war. Did they mass execute some? Sure. Did way more just starve to death due to war? Yup

It is important to remember that no all survivors have their tattos thanks to tattoo removing bleach that the nazis invented

Attached: Dont+worry+it+was+real+in+my+mind+too+_058f2b0c383ad5b29edc21c4b77cccb1.jpg (672x364, 46K)

>jewgle it yourself
Great argument

You asked for proof, not an argument. Suck my dick Nazi faggot.

WW2 lasted 2,194 days.
6000000/2194 = 2735 Jews a day
Most history books claim the “final solution” only started in 1941/2.
That makes 4098 a day if we say he started 2 years after the war began (September 1941)

Claims of a total of all prisoners killed is something like 11,000,000
Thats 5013 a day for every single day of the war.
So yes you are stupid.
And if you believe the official story you are retarded.
If you live in a country that outlaws questioning the official story you are retarded.

>It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces
This is your error, and you know it. You're intentionally lying because you're a Nazi faggot.

Modern crematory practices start with an empty, cold oven, heat it up to incineration temps, then let it cool down, and scoop out all the ashes.

That takes a FUCK TIME longer than just keeping a fire constantly blazing and throwing in bodies one after another.

This is Holocaust Denial remedial level and you should be embarrassed.

Still waiting on actual evidence that jews were killed in these camps.

Attached: 1580090452681.png (860x420, 102K)

Sweet deflection. He didn't write an essay with citations so he's clearly full of shit

Kek, /b logic. Keep it up guys!

No one is saying a lot didn't die, but lets be honest, jews have done the 6 million thing many times before ww2.

>reliance has to be placed on eyewitness and circumstantial evidence

Attached: 1577646238342.jpg (500x517, 41K)

>He didn't write an essay with citations
Not only did he not do that, he had zero point or argument whatsoever

Attached: 1479923567530.gif (480x238, 415K)

OP confirmed autistic Nazi fag. You do realize Jews died or were killed in other ways than gas and cremation?

Prove it.

Attached: 1579977425085.png (379x640, 358K)

OMG no... Some people lied?! Thank God we're pious whities.

Attached: 1579560160800.jpg (939x750, 365K)

Uh...Google, 2 seconds, read for years.

I don’t need to, read a fucking book you autistic fuck. God damn you’re dumb.

Attached: 1580091012391m.jpg (1024x752, 118K)

but just one thing, don't forget the people being shot and dying due to exhaustion and other illnesses

I like reading old news papers. But I guess these are made up?

Attached: 6-Million-Jews.jpg (1096x1600, 1.45M)

I've read dozens of books on WW2 since the early 00s, you smugnorant dunce. How about you start refuting some of the evidence ITT instead of "umm google thooo". Kys you insufferable faggot

20,000,000 died on the front lines in a 6 year war. That’s guns blazing bombs dropping mines exploding, on two European fronts, Africa, Asia, and Hawaii. And the Nazis killed 6 million Jews and 5 million others in 3 years? You are fucking retarded.

I was agreeing with you! And you dare to give me a you!?!

The point was that ovens were not the only way people were disposed of, you moron.

The aerial footage of camps done by allies don't show any smoke. Also not a single mention of killing on this massive scale by British intelligence nor by Eisenhower and Churchill in their memoirs. Plenty of German documents were recovered and none of them mentions the burning of Jews gas chamber showers.

Attached: 1580089674135.jpg (696x783, 90K)

this even former SS staff admitted the ovens were constant working...

Those aren't the same buildings, that's not the same place

>did they mass execute some? Sure
Nope. You did not agree with me. There were no mass executions of jews.

Cope. Yes it is you fucking retard

You quoting people almost as dumb as you on theories and using population statistics way off kilter is only evidence that you're a Nazi cocksucker. It'd be in those books you read.
>Since the 2000s
Yeah of course you'd be a zoomer.

Why, off to a rekt thread, was fun playing mind checkers, kumquat.

Prove it.

Was that after torture?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3088025/How-American-doctor-witnessed-Dachau-s-SS-guards-tortured-shot-dead-GIs-cold-blood-coming.html

>>Since the 2000s
>Yeah of course you'd be a zoomer.
Zoomers can read WW2 books at the age of 4?

>Dozens on ww2 since the 00s
Clearly a Nazi enthusiast teenage loser.

Look forward to him on the news.

The same guy that testified he killed two million Jews in Auschwitz?

Yup only retards read books.

Never seen mass graves? Wtf? Not worth replies anymore.

>Prove it hurrrr x 99999999

Attached: 1579378704127.jpg (698x619, 67K)

Prove it.

Only something over 1 million were killed in Auschwitz dumbass. The the rest were killed else where.
As far as I can remember Dachau was not intended as an extermination camp.
All of which you would know if you had done the tour.
So your a fucking lying troll.
Fuck off NAZI!

A lot do.

>Only something over 1 million were killed in Auschwitz dumbass
That's not even the official narrative goy

Have you ever considered that you're a faggot?

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3088025/How-American-doctor-witnessed-Dachau-s-SS-guards-tortured-shot-dead-GIs-cold-blood-coming.html

Did you even read the rest of the article?

It spoke of how he saw 40,000 'wrecks of humanity' walking around in what he called 'THE home of SS Bestiality'.

???????????????????????????????

Good thing they didn't burn all the bodies in the camps or your argument would be perfect. Mass graves are all over Europe.

Thats a well thought out and mature answer user. Now fuck off back to bed before daddy realizes his personal cum rag has left the room.

Prove it.

Yes it is. 1.3 million were at Auschwitz. 1.1 millions died. Not all by gassing.

Thanks for the article, I rather enjoyed it. Nazis should have been tortured, they got off way too easy, fucking scumbags.

this is being read wrong

it states that not ALL (with emphasis on ALL) camps were concentration camps, but a lot of them were

Attached: 1580196880973s.jpg (125x110, 4K)

>teenager
>person born in 2000 is 20 today
>implying he was reading books out of the womb
Do you even math bruh?

Not an argument. No evidence. In the trash you and your shit-tier post go.

reut.rs/2WowOId
They keep finding more.

Kikes can't even get their number right.

Attached: poland-lowers-official-auschwitz-death-toll (1).jpg (1075x773, 862K)

resorting to profanities now?
i see
so you say the older books written by time-wittnesses are worthless because some holocaust deniers and presumably neo-nazis or nazi-sympathisers wrote some books to cover all this shit up?

(X) Doubt

>resorting to profanities now?
Back to plebbit

post links to books then

The really sad thing about WW2 is those pussy ass Nazi faggots surrendered like the bitches they were before we had a chance to nuke Germany.

Fuck krauts, fucking dickless faggots.

Oh that's right. The numbers are the important issue!

>written by time-wittnesses are worthless
Yes

Attached: 1564533845693.png (620x780, 542K)

Op is fascist trolling

nah the sad part is, that japan fucked up by bombing pearl harbor and hitler being an idiot and opening a second front (east)

thing is, i bet if the war had ended and the kraut had have enough time to cover up the bad shit they did (normal thing after a victorious war) the U.S. and the Germans could have been great allies against the bad bad commies

What are these? Mathematics for people who don't number good?
Let me guess, you saw this on Cred Forums and just post it for bait.

oh wow so you will cherry pick these articles now

lets see:
Friedlander, Henry, and Sybil Milton, editors. Bundesarchiv of the Federal Republic of Germany, Koblenz and Freiburg. New York: Garland, 1993. (Reference D 810 .J4 A735 1989 v.20)

Friedlander, Henry, and Sybil Milton, editors. Zentrale Stelle der Landesjustizverwaltungen, Ludwigsburg. New York: Garland, 1993. (Reference D 810 .J4 A735 1989 v.22)

Hilberg, Raul, editor. Documents of Destruction: Germany and Jewry, 1933-1945. Chicago: Quadrangle Books, 1971. (D 810 .J4 D572 1971)

Hill, Jeff. The Holocaust. Detroit, MI: Omnigraphics, 2006. (D 804.19 .H55 2006)

Joods Historisch Museum. Documents of the Persecution of the Dutch Jewry 1940-1945. Amsterdam: Athenaeum-Polak & Van Gennep, 1979. (DS 135 .N4 J6513 1979)

Mendelsohn, John, editor. The Holocaust: Selected Documents in Eighteen Volumes. New York: Garland, 1982. (Reference D 810 .J4 H645 1982)

Read and weep my sweet little summer child

I did

Do the math then.

Let’s pretend that no Jews died during the Nazi invasions or in transit. Let’s pretend that all six million died in the camps.

There were ten extermination camps and twenty four main concentration camps.

The exterminations began as early as 1941 so four years.

6,000,000 Jews
/
34 camps
/
(4years*365days*24hours)

5.036 Jews per hour on the average

Attached: E25AC612-D588-4A31-8483-2BE346BF2537.jpg (433x472, 41K)

Just adding my sept 1941 number is fairly accurate, and the last “death camp” was invaded in April 1945.
That makes for close to 1340 days of killing.
Thats 4477 Jews a day. Plus the rest they claimed were killed

From 42 onwards they had monthly capacities of 80k, which still was not enough and new ones were ordered. Get your facts straight denial cuck

>>what is a production pipeline..

By 1943 Germany was already scarce of resources. They were struggling to find enough gas to fuel tanks and aeroplanes. But yeah they had the fires stoked all day every day

Well just for a start you have....
- too many days (shows lack of research)
- you you have too many people being gassed
- you don't account for other methods of death
- you don't account for multiple camps there parallel processing
- you don't account for multiple body disposal methods eg. furnaces, open field burning, large pits etc
- you don't account for even Auschwitz in the beginning could not cope and there was mass disposal of bodies by various burning methods

I am sure there are other reasons why you numbers suck.

They found new mass graves every mother after the war, how about googles you piece of shit

I farted.

Check Wannsee documents, they are available online. There were 10-11 million Jews in Europe alone. Why do you people always make up facts like that?

You could cut that down by 1/4th and kill 480 per hour

Even the Nazis had calculated three times that number of Jews in Europe.
>ffs!

I cut the cheese.

Auschwitz claims 1.1 million between September 1941 and January 1945 that’s about 1245 days
That’s over 800 a day

Repressions began in 33, first KZs as well ie Dachau. Approximately 1/3 of Holocaust victims died outside of concentrations camps.

conflating hitler with socalisim old fag weak i liks math tho

Are you stupid?

Nice shoop denialfag

I love the memes but when mentally disabled denialfags start actually doing maths, it’s really sad. Imagine how retarded a person must be to actually count deaths by the number of ovens and t.

I farted again.

Nice try

Wtf I love jews and believe everything they say now!

>calls out others for cherrypicking
>proceeds to cherrypick

Attached: 1556166370114.gif (320x228, 1.78M)

Fart

Nobody says all 6 Mill were gassed you stupid fuck

Attached: 9f7.jpg (680x1153, 120K)

>Secret shill post for king nigger
Kys

So how many were gassed then? Because the prevailing narrative is that gas chambers were the majority of deaths. Even if it was just half of the reported death count, the math still doesn't add up. Even if it were a quarter of the reported death count, the math still doesn't add up, and so on...

Nice lack of argument btw. Eat shit.

These farts keep slippin' right out a me.

Nice job faggot

Attached: Its True - Ha.jpg (479x518, 49K)

>jpm
kekles

Bump fuck kikes

Good math fellow autist but the deathcamps didnt start till 1941.

Death camp soccer league

Attached: 1572743005263.png (729x864, 1.03M)

I have the solution user.

It’s called round the up in a mass grave and shoot them.

They didn’t all die by gassing.

Many simply starved/worked to death. Hundreds were simply buried alive at a time.

Damn OP did the maths wrong, he didn't count the amount of ovens so thats assuming there was one oven in the entire calculation.

Fucking idiot lol

The gas chambers fit 500+ each. The bodies were burned in open pits as well as crematoria.

Oops. Your whole mathtardation just kaput

Too bad hitler failed.

Not to mention the rollercoasters, electric floors, bears and eagles, or the masturbating death machines.

OP's post conveniently avoids these atrocities.

Oh and we can't forget the electrified swimming pools

Why waste resources on a crematoria then if you're perfectly fine cooking corpses in an easy to dig pit...

Is it for super evil bad dude points?

Attached: Questions.jpg (618x576, 82K)

No one claims 4,000,000 were killed in Auschwitz. The official number is 700,000

A quick Google search brings up 1.1 million.

Fuck, that's embarrassing. Why does this purely factual story constantly have numbers jumping around?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
Why would they offer to transfer jews to Palestine and then transfer their wealth there while sanctimoniously gassing them in mass? I would think they could have roped them into the agreement then gas them and keep their money but that didn't happen

>The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

0/10 for effort

Attached: Schermafbeelding 2020-01-28 om 12.11.38.png (506x260, 38K)

Germany didn't intend on killing so many prisoners from the get go.

I´m not even going to read your neonazi propaganda shit, i just want to say two things right here:

1. 8th of May should be an international holiday to remember the day when Hitlers facist regieme was defeated and the nazi reign of terror finally came to an end.

2. Go fuck yourself.

Thank you.

Only if one assumed he did gas them one by one with his own hands, retard.
But if one assumes only around 10k people actively worked at that issue over the same time, the numbers get very doable.
to end six million lifes is scarily easy when you have German efficiency.

Attached: 1570659415037.jpg (500x345, 30K)

what happened to moot?

Not all Jews were killed that way lol, most were just tossed in mass graves and lit on fire

Jordan Peterson told me that's the trouble with lies; eventually it becomes difficult to keep track of them all.